Guys I cant take this shit anymore. Im gonna start physically harming (((them)))

Guys I cant take this shit anymore. Im gonna start physically harming (((them)))

>tfw the white woman actually says 'im against positive discrimination'. Pleasant surprise

Dude, why do you watch that shit? I just watch fox jews while dreaming of how I can do a mexican into American.

Dont physically hurt anyone user - Just gets you in trouble - Propaganda is the to hurt them - Start a camPIAN

>PIAN
haha PAIN

The irony that all the top bosses of the beeb are jews.

arggg - the *WAY to hurt them - Start a camPAIN - fucks sake I'm soooo tardy

hey same here

Pull a Thomas Mair
Don't waste it on some random nigger or paki

The BBC has nothing of value to offer anymore, stop paying for a tv license.

>Britain

>White

when you become an islamic caliphate this is what happens

you know what you must do. make them pay

wtf is positive discrimination

It's what they call affirmative action in the Caliphate.

Best of doing it through the North, brother. All you need then is to walk to anyone in America willing to take you in and then you can take on the Nationalist cause for Whites.

holy shit.
these are levels of dissonance which should not be possible

I support this call for violence. Show ((them)) some "positive violence"

>these are levels of dissonance which should not be possible
Just wait until you see what they call middle eastern muslims

Stfu and get back on that BBC

The day lefties relize the difference between whites and jews the west will be saved

why is telly filled with fucking niggers? what % are they in the UK again, the fuck is going on in this shit hole of a country kek

This.
If they used their power against the kikes we'd win in an instant.

T. Subhuman shitskin

has any fellow bongs noticed that we've started seeing niggers a lot more on tv?

>Station named BBC
>cuck content

wow who woulda thought

you didn't pay for your telly license right?

Don't watch tv much anymore but I've noticed that niggers are constantly being pushed whenever I have the misfortune of viewing bbc bullshit or listening to it on the radio. I remember one nigger claiming the Chelsea flower show was racist because she was the only nigger to have won it, even though the judges don't know the colour of your skin. The libtard obviously agreed with her rather than telling her niggers aren't into gardening and there's no reason to believe they should be evenly represented with whites

bump

They should start teaching all the CEOs to talk in ebonics and wear blackface. Let's see how that turns out

The uk is a microcosm of 90s usa where white males started first being aggressively attacked in an open and blatant way. I remember debating with bings in noughts about this shit and how multiculturalism will be an utter disaster for the UK.

I wonder what the first real BLM inspired race riot in London will look like after the bobbies eventually start carrying guns again.

When she started to jerk them off?

>I'm the cuck who likes to fund the BBC 'cause tradition and sheeeiiit

bumpp