Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

New PV released, action looks pretty good. Also previews the Akeboshi Rockets OP song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq3YB_ueHdo

The designs are still bothering me a bit, but at least they don't look as bad in motion, and the angles/lighting on the action and boat-sinking stuff was nice. Cautiously optimistic, they might do a decent job after all.

Bones make a great job..

It's Madhouse, not Bones

I appreciate that they have balls to go with 2D draw army, but i don't have good feeling about that for later episodes.

Is this gonna end up being decent? The PV looks pretty nice.

>those dick sucking lips

hnnngg.

2D army? this anime is 2D not 3D

Most recent show's army are 3DCG.

maybe madhouse dont have budget to do 3D

3D is generally used to lower the cost of scenes, since you can make some really shitty models and re-use them every time you need a large army.

It will be funny if this show end up sells.

why?

Because the red-head dies horribly and the MC becomes a catatonic mess while the princess grows up to become queen bitch.

Because no way the character design of this show could become selling point unlike other LN adaption, they only thing Madhouse could make it selling is directing and writing.

yatori dies

well ln didnt end yet.. it is possible yatori will be revive late

Picked up. I was just thinking that it sucked that it was the shitty redhead that got blessed with the tits and main girl status.

Will MC shag the daughter of his secret lover too?

As far as I know the MILFhunter won't.

Don't know if i can deal with the shoujo character design.
The manga has great design why did they change it....

Anime design is more realistic compare to LN/Manga design

Oh shit, I didn't know this was getting an anime. Looking forward to this. MC is pretty baller.

So?

>shoujo designs

>even smallest chested girl isn't flat as a board
>men don't tower over the girls
>bodies aren't noodles
>not using the lighter color scheme
>eye shape is also typical for male-oriented stuff

Not really. They just have more pronounced lips.

The character designer was focused on Shoujo show's character design or animation director.

>madhouse adapting another LN trash

You can still tell that it's male oriented by looking at it. As I said, it lacks a lot of the give-aways that you're dealing with a female-oriented work. It really only has one shoujo anime design quality, and that's the lips.

I also agree with in that it looks far better in action than in the initial promo stuff.

is MC back??

Yeah.. He coming into sense.. Chamille and other knights are in trouble fighting Jean

3D is cheaper in this case because soldier models are identical

Do we know how many episodes?

Doesn't look shoujo at all.
Character designer is veteran animator and it's his time doing redesigns

I've seen shoujo shows with more "male oriented" character design that that. The male character look pretty much like Bishōnens character and character like this are basically only used in shoujos and yaois seriously.

So the characters look pretty much like shoujos characters and not just "certain parts of their face".
This is neither a bad or a good thing but it certainly isn't my thing. Especially when the design looks so much diffrent than the manga design.

But what certainly isn't a good thing is that the main character in the manga and anime look totally diffrent. The manga design in general reflects way more the personality of the characters.

*first time

Not really first time.
>■青い文学シリーズ 桜の森の満開の下
>キャラクターデザイン

For two episodes not whole anime

nice

I can't hear you clearly with Madhouse's cock in your mouth.

Fucking ugly sameface character designs. I hope the one who designed the characters gets hit by a truck.

How many episode doesn't matter, he did it before is matter.

>action looks pretty good
I don't see anything like that in that pv

Are they Indian?

yes

So basically It's poor man's LotGH with Yang as the protagonist?

No thank you.

No, it's more like Tailor.

The manga style is way way way better.

Isnt MC spobe to look like a bum instead of the bishie boy they show in that PV ?

That design is such bullshit. I'm only gonna give it a single episode and it better be outstanding.

Then you are going to drop it cause first episode has nothing good in it.

Pretty sure the first action actual scene will be in episode 4 judge by the pace.

More like episode 2.

Doesn't she die at 8th volume ?
If so, I guess the anime will not show it. I mean, Madhouse is probably adapting 3-4 volume.

Nah.
1話「嵐の邂逅」
2話「不本意なる褒賞」
3話「高等士官学校の騎士団」
4話「永霊樹の番犬たち」

Fight in jungle is still at episode 2, no?

That just a bit of action compare to later episodes.

He is ikemen now.

That OP is gonna be absolutely wonderful to listen to every week. Can't wait for the full version.

Looks not as awful, as I thought it will be.

Jesus those royal mammaries.

How do we go from pic related.

To I'll never know what goes through the minds of character designers.

Should I pick up the manga or wait for the animu?

Doesn't matter, unless you read the LNs there will be huge spoilers every thread.
Manga isn't that far in, might as well wait for the anime.

Guess I'll wait for the anime to start then, I'm not falling for the LN meme again. Thanks for replying.