/esp/ General - Unholy Referendum Edition PART II

OFFICIAL /ESP/ DISCORD. ESPAムOLES, UNIOS AL DISCORD OFICIAL:
discord
.gg/kfbVn8K

The last one ( ) hit the limit.

FOLLOW THE REFERENDUM LIVE:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalan-referendum-live-updates-results-polls-spain-catalonia-independence-votes-a7975901.html

In Spanish:
rtve.es/directo/la-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQD3mphI19I
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkmgBdlwJj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hon hon hon, invasion soon

The beauty of it

CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD

Can someone give me the redpill on this? What's the reason for leaving, what's the reason for everyone being so buttmad about it?

BASIC GESTALT REQUIRED
Why don't you shoot back the fascists who prevent you from voting?

Spain is getting old and decrepit. Your birthrate is low as fuck and your immigration at an all time high. This is an example waiting for the rest of the west. We will be divided and dominated by others, maybe not militarily, but politically, economically and technologically.

why does catalonia hate spain?

They unironically believe they're special snowflakes

The leave because they are jews who stole from the people and told everyone that it was Spain who was stealing from them.

For 8 years they've been brainwashing the population with lies about how Spain is so bad, when it was THEM fuckers who got richer than Soros.

On the top pf that they want to be independent so they can bring more niggers and sub-humans to this part of Spain.

They have their own police that's doing NOTHING. Thanks God the government brought 15.000 based cops who are gonna ensure plenty of happenings during the day

Kill the fucking Catalans!
VIVA ESPAÑA!

How dumb is Madrid? Videos of police in ski masks dragging ballot boxes away from grandmas... any Machiavellian-minded pro-independence leader would be ecstatic.

Fuck our enemies! Fuck separatists!

Ok, thanks brothers. Too bad I won't get to see the happenings, helping a friend move some shit.

Hope things turn out right.

>Catalonia has no military
>Retards banned guns so they cant organize themselves

They literally cant do shit about it

They're still mad about Franco.

Viva España, coño!!!

Reds on red.

There's two main issues here. The underlying one is a difference in mentality. Spain has never been a country of entrepreneurs or hard workers, this goes back to the pillaging of the colonies (which all eventually seceded because of it). Spains tax policies reflect this, Spain gets its taxes from milking new businesses and self-employed workers dry, which favours high unemployment and foreign businesses coming in to take advantage of cheap and reasonably well educated labour force, and punishes startups and innovation. Basically Spain wants to be Europe's China. They even make big subsidy programs for people to buy new cars to favor their car-manufacturing industry (which is a low-paying industry prone to being outsourced, so they have to continuosly suck up to them so they won't leave). Catalonia on the other hand has traditionally been a region of industry and trade, it was the cradle of spanish industrialization and being on the coast there's always been lots of trade going on.

cont'd

>Average SI voter

kek

You don't get it, that's exactly what the Spanish population wants to see. Specially here inside Catalonia where we've been eating indepenence shit for 8 fucking long years, now we just want to see happenings for a whole week until they're all in jail and broke. The government is going to literally look like a hero to 90% of the population if they keep it 1488

No one expects the spanish democracy

Menudo puto desastre, de verdad que no sé cómo hemos podido llegar a esto, a ver si disuelven a los mossos por alta traición.

so first one is "yes" to independance
last is i guess : independant catalonia poster
second is i guess something about being shuted down by the spanish governement like "democracy is bad" ?
cant tell what third and fourth are

>High treason
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about
The Catalanes are the ones who're going against the law here
>Hurr I did something illegal why are the police here durrr

And then there's the issue of how Spain treats Catalonia. It's a well established fact that Catalonia is also being squeezed dry like a lemon. The spanish govt gives the interterritorial deficit figure of 8%, as a comparison Germany considers more than 6% to be unsustainable, and the spanish govts numbers are likely quite optimistic. For many years now the spanish government has been under-investing in Catalonia, because the big spanish political parties PP and PSOE won't get many votes here, and the govt only invests where it can get votes in return. And while Catalonia isn't THE most underfunded region, it does need good funding to keep up infrastructure for industry to keep coming here. Barcelona is the foremost industrial city in Spain by now, and that obv needs proper investment to keep machinery greased up so to speak.
Add to that the cultural issues, Spain has never cared much about respecting catalan culture and language, this isn't the decisive issue, but doesn't help either.

Hope I could make this a bit more clear with all the shouting going on. I know nu-Sup Forums doesn't much care about reasoning and analysis but there ya go.

The third one is #volemacullir, the catalan version of "refugees welcome".

A los mossos se les va a caer el pelo, muchos van a perder su placita y luego llegarán los lloros. No han hecho NADA, pero nada de nada. En algunos colegios lietralmente han preguntado "nos dejáis pasar"? Y les han dicho "no" y se han ido. Es para cagarse

The eternal baguette rises again

is this beginning of another civil war?

Police is using rubber bullets now.

t. Jew

How will you feel if your own country sent police to your city from around the country to stop you from voting? Take that and multiply it for centuries

Information for all the pablos and pepes that don't know the history of the country they occupy

1989 Eastern Europe revolutions show what people can do despite being militarily completely outmatched.
Spain can't crack down too harshly without making the EU look very bad.
These kinds of situations depend on emotion and numbers. If Catalonia had 100% support for independence it wouldn't even be a question, they would be independent already. The question is, at 40%-60% support for independence, which is realistic, what happens?

They are looking really bad, a lot of people are now supporting Catalonia just to spite the cops.

HOW CAN THEY SEND POLICE TO CLOSE POLLS WTF?!

I thought Spain was a democratic Republic WTF is happening

ESPANA UNA

yeah that was like 30 minutes ago. People think that Spanish police is just gonna stand by and watch. Wrong. They are really commited to make Spain Great Again :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=CQD3mphI19I

Real Madrid > FC Barcelona

depends. Would commies win if they didn't intervene?

Nigger read the fucking threads
The constitution says that Spain will always be united and that it will be
Unless Cataluña talks to the goverment about it and changes it this is illegal as fuck

independence is something taken, not given. you should fight for it, paco.

Statists aka Fascists aka Commies are fine with this, though.

Is he still dead?

>democratic Republic
So is best Korea

What percent of Catalonians do you think want independence?

actually it's a monarchy

see:

It's an illegal election. Against all rules and regulations, with the purpose to break the country apart. They've been warning them to stop, the judges have told them to stop, the supreme court told them to stop, even the constitutional court ordered them to stop. They didn't listen, now they will listen, loud and clear.

Fight for it and stop crying like a little bitch

This is embarrassing, you're a fucking major European state, this is the European Union, we don't treat people like that. Let them express their opinion ffs.

>referendum is literally legally useless
>still act like fucking faggots and create a victim narrative for Catalans

If this is the current state of the Spanish government, I can't blame Catlonia for wanting to leave.

Reminder. Don't vote for the referedum. Don't think like Hitler.

This may surprise you, but the majority of commie are in the big cities, where there is less people in favor of independence in % I think.

Who gives a fuck about legality?

The Holocaust was legal, and Christ's execution was legal, and so was Socrates' execution

Illegal things can be ethically and morally right.

Why mierdas hate democracy so much?
Why stupid mierdas bring a king for themselves in fucking 20-th century?
Why spanish mierdas look and speak like mexican mierdas?

heil franco!

So when will the Spanish police switch to real bullets? It's boring watching these mamas get shot with rubber balls.

WHO IS THE GOVERNMENT IN CATALONIA?

Whats their political compass?

>People start murdering people they don't like on the street
>The police can't do anything because they're expressing their opinion
Do you see how dumb that is?
It's the same kind of illegality you retard

>1989 Eastern Europe revolutions show what people can do despite being militarily completely outmatched.
You have no idea what happened, burger. The countries just fell apart from social/economical turmoil caused by the sweeping reforms and the fall of the SU. There were many protests and movements before 1989 that did jackshit and were suppressed.

The spanish gov't will just suppress the leaders and the commie catalan cucks will dissipate. This shit's been going on for some time and it won't change because of some meme referendum.

>hold illegal referendum to secede
>"y r cops fucking us up"
Honestly, they should be shot for treason, if anything.

Catalonia here, just wake up.
When will they bring the tanks?

Unlikely, Madrid not that stupid.

>Monarchy
>The king has pretty much no power over anything
It's essencially a republic.

I would expect my country to be more domecratic than a former commie state, I guess I was wrong

This is embarrassing for a major European state

this is the European Union here, it's not Africa or North Korea, for crying out loud

we don't treat people like that

STOP THIS MADNESS, LET THEM HAVE A VOTE

Whatcha going to do about it without guns, commie? Kek. This shits hilarious.

>The question is, at 40%-60% support for independence, which is realistic, what happens?
How much support do you think independence will get after today?

Tanks in 30
[spoiler]I miss /ug/[/spoiler]

I guess it will be like you and the kurds kind of situation

THEY ARE NOT HURTING ANYBODY
THEY WANT TO HAVE AN INDEPENDENT STATE
YOU'RE A DISGRACE AND AN EMBARRASSMENT

THE EU SHOULD INTERVENE

Retard

Left. Very very left. Commies, if you will.

Hohols ran into kettle again.

Why you mierdas elect a king then? You monkeys need someone to bow to?

Yeah you're right everyone should be able to leave and fuck up the rest of the country whenever they want to
Holy shit you're fucking dense, aren't you?

Are you retarded? What if Saxon people decided to vote to expell all mudslimes (I fucking wish). A notion that would probably be supported by 51% of us. You think the German government would just stand by and watch because we wanted to express our opinions?

No. Illegal poll is illegal.

You must be a shill with your hard on for the EU because it is basically the opposite of what you're making it look like.

Democracy doesn’t mean that you can vote on anything, democracy is achieved with the seaparation of powers

Separatism is inevitable when central leadership in their ivory towers fails you repeatedly.
>enemies
What a good goy you are.

Go suck some russian dick.

The poor rats of Yurop here breaking my balls..

Live stream of people being shot by rubber?

pscp.tv/w/1YpKkmgBdlwJj

This desu. Afaik before it all kicked off it was about 41% pro independence 49% against. If the central government had just went "go ahead and have your vote, but the results will be illegal/not count" not much would have happened, not unlike the Scottish referendum.

The way the central gov is cracking down just inflames separatist sentiment. Madrid has the law on their side, why do they feel the need to use force?

why aren't you in the streets throwing stuff at the police? i always got jealous watching the southern european protests on the telly, looks fun

So.. How many weapons are floating around on the Spanish black market? You used to have civil war, militairy dictatorship and some serious seperatism. Also some arms industry if I'm not mistaken (Star pistols, that sort of thing..).. Is there a chance of armed rebellion, or ETA-tier seperatism emerging in Catalonia?

Is it true that you can't do anything without a gun? And that you sleep with them?

You can't let your country just fall apart to independence movements. Imagine if serbs and gyppos started making independent states in your country, I bet you'll be butthurt too.

A coalition between center-right, left and retards

FAKE NEWS

it's dangerous precedence

if Catalonia is allowed to separate from Spain, same could happen for Scotland, Wales, Northern Italy, Bavaria and others. Europe will be all cut up.

I SUPPORT FREE CATALONIA JUST LIKE I SUPPORT FREE TIBET AND FREE SCOTLAND

I SUPPORT A PEOPLE'S RIGHT FOR SELF-DETERMINATION

FUCK OFF STATIST NATION WORSHIPPERS

>>still act like fucking faggots
You mean forcefully removing a fence that was put their for safety reasons? Yeah that does indeed sound pretty faggety.

Sorry, I thought you were white.

Brave policemen beating women yet again
What a great nation

>The holocaust was legal
Really jolts my bolts. It was indeed.

>our own citizens should be shot for voting

based /paul/

That doesn't justify the popos thrashing the polls.
If the referendum is illegal, let them done their vote: after it, the gov't will simply claim that it's been an illegal referendum, as it has always stated before the vote started, and will just ignore it.