Green eyes

daily reminder that if you don’t have green eyes then you will be the first to be hanged on the day of the rope. If your a hot grill with blue or brown eyes maybe we will keep you for raping

I have green eyes and are not very happy with it... I often got the comment that I reminds people of snake eyes

Green eyes are the best white eye colour

(((They))) are just jealous of the superior genetics

My eyes are ~10% green , will I still be hanged?

Green is the most rare eye color

Both my sisters have green eyes, I have brown eyes

Fuck genetics

Green eyes master race, r-right guys?

No, you may be treated like shit but you won’t be hanged.

As long as it’s noticable then you will miss the rope

What about hazel with that look very greenish. like swampy green?

Yes

>green eyes
Into the gas chamber you go along with gingas, liberals, those that watch late night TV still, "video gaymers" and anyone else that engages in faggotry.

easy with the gingerphobia friend.

Fuck off subhuman, Green eyes are superior and we are connected with nature itself

>tfw have blue-green eyes with brown around the iris

As long as they look green on first glance

Breed with a green eyed girl, there’s hope for your children

I want blue eyes, but green is ok too I guess. Better than black or brown shiteyes

right user ;)

Green eyes reporting in...

Brown eyes are African tier. Blue eyes are meh. Green eyes are the eyes of nature herself.

mine are green with a blue tinge

Am I safe?

This.

there is no hope, there is shitskin dna inside me ready to be unleashed.

>superior genetics
>green eyes have melanin in them
>blue eyes have none
I wouldn't expect a nigger to know that.

Pls give

>blue eyes, ginger hair

Bro blue eyes are common garbage eyes, green eyes are rare born from nature and frost itself

Sounds like something a Muslim would come up with

>both bothers born with green eyes
>i'm the only one with brown eyes
How should I live on with my life?

Laser surgery can turn your eyes into any color, therefore the value of a natural green/blue eye will be lost within time, the only green that matters is the green of your pockets, go ahead try to prove me wrong faggots

Yes

Kys subhuman, eye colour surgery doesn’t change your genetic code you dumb fag. Just admit your mad you were born with shit skin eyes

Kys nigger

the ladies love the green eyes too, tfw spend my life getting told i have lovely eyes

Genetic treatments will do also within time , sorry I'm not a brainlet to see your viewpoint

The part abo Aussie tries to cope with the fact that he's a subhuman
>Bro blue eyes are common garbage
eyes
Only 8% of people of them
>green eyes are rare born from nature and frost itself
Nope you just have more melanin in your eyes compared to blue eyed people because you're part black

Does hazel count?

CRIPSR can, and others, in the future.

Daily reminder that if you dont have dark eyes or dark hair you are not white

I'm Algerian and I have green eyes while my white friends have brown eyes

green eyes are just a mix of brown and blue

but yes they are the nicest

yep, told youse:

>Green
>Clearly brown

Well I know one poster in this thread who won't be looking forward to the dotr

i had green eyes as a child but it turned brown, will the same happen to my children? what are the possibilites with or without a green eyed wife?

If you have green eyed parents of grandparents there is a chance, even higher so if you are with a green eyed wife

Quality thread

my mother have green eyes, think both of my grandparents of my mothers side had brown eyes

Nah, they're green. Not easy to take a clear photo of them while you're in a poorly lit bathroom taking a shit. They do have hints of brown and even yellow if you look close enough

If you think they're brown you're either retarded, have never seen brown eyes or just trolling, either way no fucks given on my behalf

Blue and/or green are nice (I’ve got blue-green myself. Brown and black look like literal shit and take some effort to pull off.

Are you me?
Except I have only one brother.

i have the prettiest green eyes. sometimes I just stare at them. truly blessed

Wohoo!

>>>bants
mods mods mods

Purple is more rare than green.

And yes, it does occur naturally.

My wife says my green eyes are pretty. Likes my pink nipples too.

light green eyes master-race

>eyes that were trying to be blue but failed
>good
give us a break OP, green is the stunted hunchback of eye colour

Mine are green but will change to blue depending on my shirt color. Spouse has grey eyes like a storm cloud. Kids all had blue, 1 grandson has blue with his grandpas grey eyes speckled in the blue. Prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

Some green-eyed Slovak man meet-up?

do I count? always thought with a bit of brown you were technically hazel but now I'm less sure.

>If your a hot grill with blue or brown eyes maybe we will keep you for raping
No thanks, I don't want to Barbecue my cock.

Me to haha. It good to be ginger.

>a Mick doesn't like green.

People don't understand that green eyes are more suited for the perfect weather of central and south europe because the melanin helps us in summers and springs, but perhaps it's so little that we are also winterfags and autumnfags.
Green eyed people are the most genetically advanced in comparison to kike-like brown eyed shits and winter blue eyed shits.

But I’m blue and blonde. Hitler loves me.

Hello rabbi

Sage

Greek god checking in

does anyone have the infographic about green eyed people being psychics

Hitlers dead

That's because of albinism. Green is the most healthiest rarest eye colour there is.

I have green eyes and I'd rather have light blue eyes like my father tbqh. Look much better.

My eyes are mostly green with a little bit of brown shit around the pupil. Really ruins the aesthetics of it.

Not to mention my eyes are dark as hell, so if you're more than a metre away from me my eyes look brown :/

Am I ok or should I just snap my dick off

>having blue eyes mixed with brown makes you a psychic

>not believing it's part of the three major white races

> brown eyes
> white
You have to leave

Nigger.

No nigger has green eyes but you are probably just a brown eyed pleb

i am always complemented about my green eyes when i date brown grills

>t. blue eyed caveman

Implying having an eye color twice as rare as blue and almost exclusive to white people is a bad thing

I have eyes similar to pic related but my parents and grandparents had either blue or brown eyes

Bitch, imma fucking samurai

>it's another "post your eyes/hands/face or you're not white" thread that collects user data and stores it at Langley where state of the art supercomputer programs can analyze the unique biological information in even the most low quality of photos and determine your identity

you are all now on the walmart fema camp list

>tfw have one blue and one green eye due to heterochromia.

We had the technology all along

our future AI overlords will have green eyes, fag.

Hazel ok?

I got green eyes too. I think sometimes grills appreciate me only for that. Feels sad man

>maybe we will keep you for raping
only undesirable bedsitters rape