Bleach

Bleach
chair god VS god emperor king

Aizen, easy.

>tfw Yuha travels through time.
>Aizen is on the other side waiting for him.

Aizen cant do shit against realitybenders like Yhwach

yyou fools thought this was all about ichigo.
NOPE
NOPE NOPE

nope
kubo

Since when we're you under the impression that Aizen can't change the futures Yhwach thinks he sees?

The hell happened to the previous thread? It barely had 100 replies

What is Aizens plan lads?

lol aizen cocksuckers

call me when you reach 1380 END 500

>reading bleach
pleb

When you were under the impression you weren't sucking on aizen cock?

I keep saying to myself that Bleach is shit but I suddenly don't want it to end

>tfw Bleach wasn't good since they saved Rukia from being executed
>tfw I still ship Ichigo and Rukia
Ichigo isn't in a canon relationship, is he?

>Aizen makes Bach see the future wrongly and leads him the wrong way
GG Aizen wins. There's literally no way to beat Aizen unless he wants you to.

Are you guys ready for the BLEACH final attack?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE DADS

rehearsing which "only sort of true from one point of view" story to give to their sons about their TRUE POWER or something

Considering the fact that Yhwach has succeeded where Aizen failed at every turn so far, the answer should be obvious.

I predict Aizen's going to either lend some of his Hogyoku power to Ichigo, or they'll tag team Yhwach.

The best thing that could happen would be Aizen regaining his Zanpakuto and using Bankai though

What makes you think Aizen failed even once?

It's all part of his plan.

holy fuck, 10/10.

Just die with everybody else in every world, I guess.

>Ywach final attack is literally called Bleach
>it returns everything to nothingness
>the heart

Bleach has enveloped a good 10 years of my life. I kind of don't want it to end. At least on a sour note. I just want closer.

romantic relationships are only canon when one of the pair is dead

Yahweh-kun is so boring compared to Aizen

>Bleach wasn't good since they saved Rukia from being executed
Brah, this last arc is 112% pure fun.

>we'll never see Shinji's bankai
>we'll never see Ukitake's bankai
>we'll probably never see Aizen's bankai

There's still hope for Shinji's, assuming it continues on the trend of what his Shikai's power was. Unless I missed a strip of him being suddenly kill, of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some giga-nigga attack on Yhwach where everyone does their Bankai.

What would Aizen's bankai even be? Is it possible for a Shikai to be stronger than a bankai? If so, that's a possibility as to why he'd use it

>Is it possible for a Shikai to be stronger than a bankai?
See: Soi Fon

>mfw after Ichigo's defeat people start to panic a bit and realize how useless he has been this whole time
>even credit of defeating Aizen is given to Urahara, who sealed him
>Aizen convinces everyone that Urahara and Ichigo were actually the ones in the wrong anyway, because he would've stopped Yhwach
>Ichigo is abandoned by all but his closest friends, but even they continue their fight against Yhwach and enter through the gate

>Ichigo is left powerless, alone, badly beat up on the other side of the gate, lying amidst the ruins
>MAXIMUM OVERDESPAIR GO

I am NOT a bad person for wanting this to happen.

Imagine being Aizen in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Kubo, you fuckin' fine, all genius with your empty pages and horrific plot twists. I would totally follow your script, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Aizen and not only sit in that chair while Kubo flaunts his disgusting pages at you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his white space and the heart, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfects that page. Not only having to tolerate his awful writing but his haughty attitude as every editor tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KUBO CAN DRAW *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his tryhard face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of lieutenants and later alleged stab victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Soul Society. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his sunglasses as he tells you about his newest plot twist, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "picturesque (for that is what he calls it)" manga, the style he worked so hard for with personal assistants in the previous months. And then the editor calls for another chapter, and you know you could kill every single person in current arc before publisher can cancel it, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Aizen. You're not going to lose your future grand reveal over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>What would Aizen's bankai even be
I see several reasons as to why he wouldn't use it and prefer using his Shikai

1. arrogance
2. his bankai is a one use only thing similar to Mugetsu
3. Kyoka Suigetsu was just more convenient, and he didn't have the time to use Bankai against Dangai Ichigo before the Hogyoku destroyed his Zanpakuto
4. he's like Ichibe and doesn't have a Bankai but some sort of other release

Soi Fon's Bankai is objectively stronger, just clearly not as efficient.
Giving her a limit on the number of missiles she could fire was stupid though

Pity he'll just asspull his EVEN MORE TRUE POWER instead and somehow beat a guy at deity tier just by being able to swing a sword really fast.

If Aizen's Shikai allows him to create an illusionary world, maybe his Bankai allows him to make that illusion reality.

His Shikai doesn't do that, it just manipulates other people's five senses completely. It's absolute hypnosis.

>manipulates other people's senses
>not an illusion
Still it's probably some reality-warping bullshit.

Or maybe he didn't lie and his Bankai is actually a water-type Zanpakuto

>allows him to make that illusion reality.
or make reality into an illusion like that one guy from naturo who was the closest thing in that show to being an actual ninja.

That seems to be the most likely possibility

Just turn anything into a dream

Really makes you think

to be honest, my guess about aizens bankai is that is a double edged sword,
as in it creates some situation that is bad for his opponent but hes not immune to it and may get sucked in too
which would explain why he never used it against yamamoto or ichigo.

>i have been calling things the ultimate illusion
>since before you were born

I fucking swear that if Ichiruki becomes canon I'll purchase every single volume of the manga.

The last time they met, Aizen fucked with Bach's head just to prove he could. That has to lead to something, right?

Would you be sad if Aizen's Bankai is just a huge laser.

me too

What was it again? Made him think less time had passed than actually had?
>since when were you under the impression that there was only a one second gap between those two sentences

>arguably the most powerful Shikai ever
>his bankai is the same as Renji's
I'd be pretty amused

What's the difference between Shikai and Bankai again?

what of aizen's bankai can do is make japanese pastries?

Zanpakuto is the representation of the soul
Shikai is the first release.
Bankai is the second.

Reminder that all kinds of bleachfags can coexist without getting angry!

me three

Although I'm quite pessimistic about it. Ever since Ichigo threw Rukia off the execution stand, their duo has been overtaken by Renji little by little. It's such a contradiction too, if you ask me - the throw might as well be interpreted as "Here, you can have her", but later Ichigo presumed that Rukia would come with her back to the real world.

At times I wonder if Ichigo even deserves her for being such a fucking beta.

>I wonder if Ichigo even deserves her for being such a fucking beta.

Considering Orihime has done everything short of dropping her panties right in front of him and he still doesn't know she wants the Zangetsu, I feel you man.

When Yhwach had that dream where Ichigo kills him Ichigo has his original zanpakuto and just now he's had both his Quincy and Hollow powers taken away so all that's left is his base Shinigami powers. Also it looks like Ichigo has sideburns. What could this mean??

>It's an Ichigo loses again, even with training chapter.
This can't keep happening with every opponent he faces.

One final power up

So how will Bleach end?

Another Getsuga Tensho?

Ascended Super Bankai.

Yhwach lives happily ever after.

Ichigo became a legitimate shinigami, with those powers and the Hogyoku can defeat Yhwach

>Also it looks like Ichigo has sideburns. What could this mean??
It looks like same old Ichigo to me. But you're right. He is wearing his old getup with his old sword.

Ichigo's probably getting trained by Ichibe and powered up by Aizen this time.

>trained by ichibe
>"actually there was another tier of sword-release all along but no one ever got close, however i'll tell you what its called"

Sorry it's the very next page where it looks like he has sideburns

It's not another tier, Ichibe just achieved Bankai before the name Bankai even existed.

No no, I'm saying that's how the "training" will go.

I'd be disappointed.

I think Ichibe will just teach him to use the full extent of his Shinigami power and teach him the true name of Zangetsu or something along those lines

Then Aizen will give him some of his Hogyoku magic and there you go

>also here is the command to activate your Ressurecion and Volstandig

Where the fuck is Tessai

His time-space warping powers could at least allow him to buy time against Yhwach

Well it's not like there's time now to actually teach him how to fight beyond CHAERG AND HOPE YOUR RAW STRENGTH LETS YOU SURVIVE short of bullshitting up some magic time compression again, so it'll essentially just have to be another basic powerup.

Wait a minute, with Ichigo going back in time like that maybe we'll get to see Thor's, Black Jesus's, and Jewgo's final fights uninterrupted.

>More training.
Can't Ichigo just get a powerup to kill Yhwach now?

In that regard he would fit together with Orihime, considering how naive and childish they both are.

But nah. IchiRuki for life.

>His time-space warping powers could at least allow him to buy time against Yhwach
And that's exactly why Kubo doesn't have him here.

Considering how bullshit-tier Yhwach is, Tessai would get wrecked anyway.

Don't forget that the dead Fullbringers including Bookmark-kun are there somewhere too.

Stop Trying

>dat "yes I -can- see you don't have underwear on" face

It's ticking me off. All of the fights were terrible this arc. All this buildup for nothing and all the strongest guys got beat without doing anything.

Yamamoto shows bankai then faces real juhabach, loses bankai and suddenly he's cut down? This is the guy that smirked when aizen thought he could win by sealing his shikai, he crushed a modified arancar and shielded the area from his energy with his bare hands. But oh boy juha swung his sword 1 time and bam! he's dead.

The zero squad shows off some base powers and wins, then the sternritters get a powerup and suddenly the zero guys lose, 1 powerup and they dropped like flies without countering anything.

Ichigo powers up to face juha at the top of the tower and what happens? The fucker manipulates the universe and breaks his sword. Where have I seen that before? Oh that's right, when ichigo powered up to fight renji and byakuya cut his sword in half without him realizing it. Or halshwald cutting tensa zangetsu without ichigo realizing it again...

And now kubo has entered the forbidden area of time/space manipulation so you know the ending will probably suck, manipulating time always creates a paradox and a monstrous plot hole.

But wait(!) there's more sloppy plots by kubo. Ishida and halshwald both have reflection abilities, so why didn't ishida and him just bouce injuries off each other for a while? Can ishida use his power once while halshwald has infinite uses? Great thinking kubo! Can't wait to see how he handles time manipulation...

The best fights this arc were the side ones, the main fights sucked. Oh and did I mention that the quincy juhabach just absorbed the strongest hollow energy, yet supposedly a hollow's energy will kill a quincy like it almost did masaki? Remember the same hollowfication caused all stolen bankais to return to their owners.

>Yamamoto shows bankai then faces real juhabach, loses bankai and suddenly he's cut down? This is the guy that smirked when aizen thought he could win by sealing his shikai, he crushed a modified arancar and shielded the area from his energy with his bare hands. But oh boy juha swung his sword 1 time and bam! he's dead.

Man, that was the BEST shit back in the "Fake Karakura" arc.
>you think disabling my sword means i'm out? FUCK YOU, STILL GOT TWO FISTS DON'T I?

>The best fights this arc were the side ones, the main fights sucked. Oh and did I mention that the quincy juhabach just absorbed the strongest hollow energy, yet supposedly a hollow's energy will kill a quincy like it almost did masaki? Remember the same hollowfication caused all stolen bankais to return to their owners.
That detail probably doesn't matter since he absorbed the Soul King.

Stop that user. There's no need to be upset.

I'm not afraid to hold hands with an IchiHimefag.

Reading Bleach for the fights is doing it wrong.

The fights are just a medium for the drama. Not the other way round.

That's another thing that you know is going to come up. You just know that tsukishima is going to show up a minute late and go "oh i could have helped". Seeing as tsukishima can manipulate the past and juha owns the future we'll probably see tsuki share some powers or some other bullshit.

Calling it right now, Ichigo will use the Koutotsu in Dangai in order to go back in time and train in the Royal Palace.

I just started this animu and I must say it was really shit before episode 5 and now I'm actually watching it and I've reached episode 13. However anime this size usually become shit. People say it peaks at episode 63 around soul society rescue arc or something? Is that when I should drop it?

Just watch it and form your own opinion, you twat.

Skip the bount arc and random fillers.

You should at least watch many of the fight scenes, for the quality suddenly triples during them. For example, Ikkaku's arrancar fight and Ichigo vs Grimmjow.

That was ichibe's bankai, it's just that he comes from a time when the term for it was different.

So basically I sit through 300 episodes? My opinion will be "I could've watched something good in that time"

Alright. I'll do that. I'll avoid all fillers by default using some filler guide.

Some fillers are okay. Personally, I like the Rurichio and Gotei Invading Army arcs. Fake Zanpakuto Arc wasn't too good imo, mainly because I dislike the Zan designs.

Oh, the anime also has a small Ashido arc in the middle of the HM arc. It's okay too, Ashido was supposed to be canon but got cut from the manga.

You might want to read the manga alongside the anime to spot all the fillers within canon. It might confuse you otherwise.

You watched episode 1 through 5 while thinking it was bad, that shows you have too much time on your hands.

If you feel like you're not getting anything out of it, just stop watching anytime.

So the manga is nearing it's end huh.
Holy shit.

When's the anime announcement? I fucking need this shit.

Same as the difference between Charmeleon and Charizard.

Nobody deserves Rukia. Byakuya was an asshole, same as Renji. Ichigo is the most decent one and they are cute together, but she's too good for him desu.