Hello Kafir!

>Good morning Kafir! I hope you attended Fajr otherwise Imam Abdullah will be very cross with you أنت قذر إينديل! Anyway please see memo attached that jizya has been increased to 20%! In addition the Sharia Court has passed the standardization of learning Arabic nationwide! Isn't it great to be a Moos-lim Kafir!!

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RAxmvNm6Uv0
youtu.be/9y-CSvflT7E
youtu.be/6ivFxfC4zNw
youtu.be/gy3Z8sn4RNc
youtu.be/uoprSn4AqYc
youtu.be/3QvR8Rf8Aws
youtu.be/UTbSu2OCx5U
youtu.be/Eh3QKKVPGSg
youtu.be/q__jau760xg
youtu.be/HpkGhuV7RPU
youtu.be/4nMUWEb51nI
youtu.be/k5JjtOMQI_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Convert to Islam and marry a non-degenerate muslim qt

Probably go back to Poland and mock whatever shitskin country I just visited.

Why not convert if youre a man?

Women will lose all their power if islam takes over, men can just convert and live in peace

Masallah, I surely do love the new Europe! Praise PD!

"I must have the wrong room. I'm looking for the baking class?"

RESPECT OUR GAY MUSLIM RIGHTS YOU FUCKING RACIST FUCKING ASSHOLE

Sorry, habibi but I saw a jew just down the street. I was on my way the Sharia-police’s Office to report him.

Aleikum-salam.

Become a trap qt

>Convert to Islam and marry a non-degenerate muslim qt
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jizya was only ever 5% and it was paid to your own religious authorities for local charities or public works. Those medieval Islamic sewage systems and free public baths and free public fountains and interest free loans didn’t grow on trees.

Enjoy paying 40-60% of your income in taxes goy.

10/10 in sand land

You're just mad that muslims have a bigger cock than you.

do a 360 and walk away

phantom of opera fetish seems big in islam ahmed, please explain

And meanwhile gas some kikes

>what do
Leave London.

Take away documents, put back in ghetto, destroy house, cut electricity and water, bomb village, confiscate vehicles, and finally pay jizya by allowing limited water and power consumption twice a day.

I can explain it by fucking your mother.

That's a Sikh.

Unite with the commies and then back stab them when we win before they back stab me

>a non-degenerate muslim qt
Islam itself is degenerate and their women are hideous.

By the grace of Allah! Who is this beautiful sheikha? I MUST have her in my harem, I will shower her with incense and gold before planting my seed deep inside her blessed womb.

Post your dick with a timestamp and let's see if that's the reason for your ignorance.

It is sexy, you know she won't talk back to you or give you any shit, lest the other half of her face will be melted too.

>12 year old call of duty playing mudslimes have found Sup Forums

Well i can piss on your mother's face too if you want.

Kill as many of them as i can before getting killed?

I know that you have mother issues, but trying to fuck everyone's mother will not help you. You need to fuck your own to completely get over this.

My piss is actually acid so your mother will surely get a nice melt for her face.

Go back to your side of the fence before I call the IDF to shoot your sand nigger ass, karim.

I didn't know mudslimes urine had evolved to have corrosive abilities. Truly a useful ability for your kind. Honestly one more mother joke and I'll give on your already tedious shitposting.

Convert to Islam and marry up to four non-degenerate qts

>Showing hair
Looks like someone didn't learn their lesson

Noseberg what's the end game with mass immigration to Europe?
Is it to keep the Goy and Mudslimes busy bickering with each other while you guys rack up big bux?

What if i fuck your mother in the aesh and then pee inside her?

Admit defeat. Let them take over your grand fathers and their grand fathers lands, and spend the rest of your days passively and internally frustrated over the situation as it unfolds online

I'll jizzya mothers face, #MAGA

It doesn't work as i'm hiding behind a finnish flag.

I win, you lose.

remove kebab from the premises pls.

Show your flag please, arab.

Grab your lever-action rifle and go on a rampage to kill as much muzzies as you can.

Now can you tell me whats the end game?

Join him for fajr prayer and praise him for spreading superior Arab culture to wh*Te subhumans.

Global Muslim genocide boooi

T. Ali from Somali

B-but you can just do it yourself and no one says anything, you've been killing Palestinians like they're bunnies and no one says shit cause you have US in your back pocket lol
Or is it not the Noseberg way to get their own hands dirty?

I'm so sad that I lost this argument like you lost your foreskin.

>2017
>has a foreskin
Fucking degenerate.

how many legs does this qt have though? bit of a deal breaker for me

Blessed be his name, I didn't know that my holy land was invaded. *goes out with my holy armor and blessed weapon and shoots the sandnigger*
*drops pants and give the dead sandcrawler a teabag in the face*
Psshh...nuttin personel...infidel...

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

>systematically mutilates their children because of religious tradition
I don't envy your kids

lol he looks like the muslim equivalent of all those guys who pose with katana while wearing long black coats and hats

i bet underneath that rag he's a software tester from deptford or something

Only thing better about kikes when compared to other Middle Eastern subhumans is that half of their population isn't mutilated.

Implying that there's something wrong with that.
Your kids will stay virgin thru their whole life.

Consider the fact that we have to work with the West to destroy all Muslims worldwide, as well as the fact that the EU was always one of the obstacles in a Pali genocide.

Did the EU give you a stern finger shake when you killed a Paki? It's not like EU has any real power to say anything to any of US's allies because US is world power and EU is washed up puppet coalition

Sure, but leftist elements within the nation have always argued that we need 'global legitimacy' for some reason. I agree that the EU is weak but we still need to cooperate with it unfortunately. So the only way is to turn it anti Islam.

I swear leafs are better than finns. It's been so long since I saw a finn make a post worth reading.

I think it is already plenty anti Islam after the fuckers started bombing places and driving over people, so what's the next step of the master plan?

Quoth the burger

Rise of far right parties to adequate power in most European nations, full blown race/holy war.

Aren't you worried that far right parties might have some nutjobs that read too much Mein Kamfy chair and will turn on you next?

What is arabic for "*teleports* Heh, nothing personal infidel"

Which will cause a flood of new citizens into Israel. Israel is already funding some of the far right, an deal to persecute only diaspora Jewery as long as Israel takes them all in surely can be made.

Nigger, we got nukes. The best you can hope for when shit goes down is not to be conquered by Russia.

You guys are packed into pretty tight area, one bio weapon is enough to wipe you out, sure America will make sure we follow right after but is it really worth it?
Also who will take your refugees in? the Mudslimes? have fun sailing to US through our waters

>what is mutual assured destruction

>Living in fear of Jamal

Relax and enjoy the 10 or so years you have left.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAxmvNm6Uv0

Welcome to cold war 2, stop poking the hornets nest

Salam my brother
Will you be at the next gang rape the kafir bitch celebration?

POST BOMB MAKING TUTORIALS

youtu.be/9y-CSvflT7E

How does nuclear deterrence work when your nation inevitably becomes majority Arab, and the radicals don't care if you blow up "Idol worshipping" mecca?

youtu.be/6ivFxfC4zNw

youtu.be/gy3Z8sn4RNc

youtu.be/uoprSn4AqYc

You realize that Israel will never be majority Arab, right? Like, if we ever get close we 100% go rouge and start practicing actual apartheid and actual genocide. Our only internal threat is the orthodox Jewery.

youtu.be/3QvR8Rf8Aws

Invade his country and kill his family from the skies.

youtu.be/UTbSu2OCx5U

youtu.be/Eh3QKKVPGSg

youtu.be/q__jau760xg

take that shit to ahmed

youtu.be/HpkGhuV7RPU

>Tfw 4 muslim virgin QT3.14s with rich families want to marry me if I convert

Do I do it?

>i kinda like our odds.
not when the haredi have an average of about 7 kids each

youtu.be/4nMUWEb51nI

Well best of luck with that. Quite frankly with the Saudis, Iraqis, and Syrians going full genocide you might have a shot of surviving the next century by killing fewer people. At least until Cyborg Caliph Erdogan of the Osman Galactic Empire cripples your cyber-infrastructure and initiates an orbital strike.

Tell me how literal Sharia would not be more desirable than the degeneracy we currently have in the West?
I am not trolling.

youtu.be/k5JjtOMQI_0

Never go full LARP