Fucking americans, now your retards have given ideas to our retards to take down our statues

Fucking americans, now your retards have given ideas to our retards to take down our statues.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l71ex
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Vieira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking idiots. Only thing nigs are good for is slavery. Portugal's biggest mistake was not genociding Angola when it could.

There was a brief stint here in the UK when some niggress wanted to take down Nelson's column in Trafalgar square after what was happening in the U.S. but people at laughed at her, if the U.K. isn't far enough down the rabbit hole to tear down its statues (yet), I doubt it'll work in Portugal either.

Source? I didn’t read this story

These events are going to happen until every leftists is dead or living in fear.

archive.is/l71ex
>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next

>I doubt it'll work in Portugal either.
Those stupid fucks want to tear down a statue of someone who DEFENDED indian rights, because somehow he was a part of the genocide of indians.

>when some nignog wants to tear down your statues but your historical identity is dead so nobody even knows who the statues are supposed to represent but you can't admit that because you can't die until you get to watch america die first because you let them become a nation and then they helped you stay alive long enough during the second world war to realize your destiny as the eternal anglo and deal the final death blow to the west so you try to pass off the bloated corpse that was once anglo identity weekend at bernies style as the reason your statues aren't being torn down and everybody seems to be buying it but you can't tell if that's because they believe you or because you're not actually talking to anyone because you're actually in hell and this is all just a hallucination and god save the queen oh god what have I done

I didn't bother to read that because the English is cluttered to shit yet I'm getting huge fat yank vibes of you. The fact of the matter is, every Confederate statue will be torn down while every statue in Europe remains standing. There simply isn't the same cultural stigma behind it. Nobody is tearing down the few statues of King James that have existed, untouched, for 500 years and he was overthrown in a revolution.

What flag is this?

Also nice work covering your flag you fucking peasant. You look like the worst type of faggot to take shots at a country while covering your flag. I know if you likely take it off you'll be American or some variant of third worlder which instantly discredits your point, but have some balls.

Fuck, Sup Forums is so autistic sometimes. Not even in the good way.

Angola

why are u even here normie

Haha, nice image, but there are no bongs anymore, you have to remove the bongs from big ben.

Your flag is weird, it's vaguely communist and islamic at the same time

I was going to join him in mocking the UK until I seen his flag was a meme flag. Fuck meme flags.

Taking down statues is normal when one group in power replaces another. We have removed thousands of communist statues since the commies lost in 89. Whites lost America and are losing their monuments. Did the Portuguese lose Portugal to the left and their allies? Well find out.

We blew up some of the British monuments before we even got independence.

If blacks and browns are so oppressed in the US then how come they don't use explosives? I'd actually take them seriously then.

>Decolonize
>When they themselves have mixed ancestry
>They will have to remove themselves
Fucking South Americans don't they realize they are a MIXED people, both Spanish and native? If they want to remove all of the "colonial opressors" they should remove themselves and stop speaking FUCKING SPANISH.

too dumb/lazy and reliant on the system to cause real trouble

>If blacks and browns are so oppressed in the US then how come they don't use explosives?

They aren't opressed, they are a privileged class leeching off whites. Plus most of them are too stupid to aim a gun not to mention build a bomb.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Vieira

this is ultimately why is wrong about the US

we're letting these niggers do it. everything minorities get to do in our house is because we let them. but one day we're going to snap and get the gun and go chris benoit on their asses

That's what I'm getting at. Unless you are fighting then you are not oppressed.

Its like clockwork.

i think it's because americans like a challenge. we want another revolution to fight HAHAHA

You are going to kill yourself and your wife's children?

>we're letting these niggers do it. everything minorities get to do in our house is because we let them

we're totally in control guys, we White Americans still have a country. We just let in tens of millions of illegals to replace us, we just let niggees rape and murder us in record numbers and white organizations are illegal but nonwhite get our tax money. That's how hardcore we are in OUR country. hahaha joke's on you lolo you were wrong

the burger mindset is something to behold

We have to label these lefties treasonous and start executing them publicly.