Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoiler are coming out later, it's Touka's birthday, so Ishida is about to post something big.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=789565
sonryu.tumblr.com/post/101902004673/tokyo-ghoul-zakki-scans-batch-8-credited-to
imgur.com/a/RkqDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Touka's birthday
More like Trigger-day. Still not getting the Touka hate.

Wasn't Touka supposed to have a death flag?

I didn't see anyone hating on her yet.

Kirishima plot armor is too strong, but I like that. I don't want her to die.

Check the catalog before posting.

fuck you Toukafag

cry louder fags

I knew what to expect on a Friday and I still went to these threads.

I only watched the anime.
Does she still running in the manga?

She isn't relevant anymore.

Here's the Touka image from Ishida's twitter

Why is Eto such a shit guys?

because she lost to furuta

>it's Touka's birthday, so Ishida is about to post something big
He won't post anything because Touka a shit. If it wasn't for nip waifufagging she would be dead already.

Don't know if anyone cares, but the first 6 volumes by Viz are up at the usual place it seems. The quality's pretty good.

I care and saw it too, that ripper is literally god. Viz has some translation issues but their image quality is the absolute best. If only the Japanese would do such a HQ digital release.

>has some translation issues
In what way? I didn't see anything that triggered me yet

Are they gonna fug?

Bullshit. This is one of their better releases. Lot better than the scanlations.

Where did you get v6? I can only find up to volume 5.

At the usual place.

I don't know the usual place but I mean I got mine from here

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=789565

One-eyed king is inherited title.
Last one who hold this title is Arima, this is why his hair is white and change personality from Jack.
One-eyed king factor possess Kaneki / Kaneki ate Arima.
He is new One-eyed King.

I got mine from the goddess.

A couple of things don't add up or are a paraphrasing instead of a translation. Some terms are left out in Japanese like Hetare or Sekigan which ends up being confusing. Honestly though, the only thing that annoys me is the lack of honorifics and how they handle keigo by completely ignoring it. They're inconsistent about it and you may get the wrong impression about some characters and their relationships as a result. In Rize's chapter for example, out of nowhere you have a -san honorific but then they forget they exist in the remaining chapters. Overall it's not bad at all, though. They could apply themselves more and aim for a flawless release but I still like how natural it flows when reading and how nice it looks. I hope they release zakki and :re as well.

From what I've seen of Viz releases I'd say the translation quality is pretty much the same although I've heard some series have a really bad translator. I haven't seen every single Tokyo Ghoul scanlation out there but yeah, I can agree it's better than some groups. Extra points to Viz for actually bothering to translate everything like the street and shop signs, articles, volume extras and character profiles.

Speaking of Viz, JACK will be up for free reading on WSJ's site.

>tfw the goddess blocks FTP so I can't 50 simultaneous connections leech off it

>Speaking of Viz, JACK will be up for free reading on WSJ's site.
Really hope someone rips it.

Try asking that user who rips WSJ.

Thanks user.

It looks like the authors of opm and tg are friends. How do you feel about this?

indifferent.

Good. I wonder what a conversation between them would look like.

Indifferent.
Never read it.

's alright

Try harder.

>3 year old spoiler
Impressive.

Spoilers says that eto and kaneki met in this chapter, eto fb when she was ten and she met kaneki, also, floopy rate is SSS and Juuzou is gravelly wounded [/spoilers]

Probably fake

I just wanted to call HS out for lying about Zakki.

Obviously fake

Hirako or Fura, who do you think will find Aroma's dead body?

Not my juuzou

Furuta

He's going after Kirishimas so no.

Fake as fuck.

>I wonder what a conversation between them would look like.
ishida-why.tumblr.com/post/146709351757/one-and-ishida-sui

Is Mangastream legit?

Are they fucking?

>literally a 1:1 translation from fucking german

bump

This just keeps getting worse. Nice, thanks for them juicy spoiler, user.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw what they did there. Their chapter releases are quite laughable as well.

I think this is fake, but 2ch says that i'll be a Fura chapter and there's this. Can anyone translate the jap? It makes no sense to reintroduce fucking Fura.

>already the 2nd and still nothing

He's probably going to deliver 1 or 2 days late but it's satisfying to see how little he cares.

Second sentence is not complete, first sense says "the presence of my mother becomes more and more distant"

Spoiler pics in Japanese now. Good one user.

Amon when

Since Eto's quite a bit older than Kaneki, I highly doubt it.

5 years older

goddamn another fake shit

About Zakki... I actually bought the book in german today and the english translation is literally word for word the same. If someone wants a page, tell me.

4 years older. This year Kaneki turns 23 while Eto has just turned 27 y/o.

Rize pages and TG covers comments pls

Honestly I feel she represents maturity. Think of how she started off as an absolute edgelord and then became more mature and less rageful and angsty than Eto.

That right there is prime cake goodness.

The raw images are here. They were actually ripped by an user from Sup Forums and not this retard
sonryu.tumblr.com/post/101902004673/tokyo-ghoul-zakki-scans-batch-8-credited-to

the comments in german for the pages you wanted are here, but as I said its the same as the scanlation because the scans are based on this, so there's no use for this unless you can read german
imgur.com/a/RkqDB

thanks kind user

Ty

Whoa, thank you very much my african american friend

At the end of the Arc, rescuing Kekneki from Hirako.

>Honestly I feel she represents maturity.
Stopped reading there. Absolute fucking delusion. This useless bitch hasn't even been in enough chapters to make any real assessment of her "maturity." She also still believes smacking people "helps" them just like she did in TG.

Waifufags. Everytime.

>This useless bitch hasn't even been in enough chapters to make any real assessment of her "maturity."
Character development doesn't have to bring the main plot forward. What are you even on about?

>She also still believes smacking people "helps" them just like she did in TG.
Who did she smack?

>who did she smack
ah yes, a speedreader.

No really who?

No one, he's just being retarded

fuck off
she didn't slap anyone but she's in that mindset

>Honestly I feel she represents maturity. Think of how she started off as an absolute edgelord and then became more mature
This whole transition from being an immature brat to muh strong independent womyn or whatever Toukafags make it out to be is laughable. Someone who is not very smart is suddenly pushed as Yoshimura 2.0. Is her incredible 'maturity and knowledge' supposed to move me or something? How can I take this seriously? I can't even call this a proper character development. It's ridiculous to see her, of all people lecturing other characters or possesing some unimaginable levels of interpersonal understanding. Whatever she says, she will be right in the end.

She's one of the worst characters in this series. She's pretty and this is all she has to her. She is the type of character you see everywhere. She doesn't affect the plot/characters in any meaningful way, she could be erased from the very beginning and literally nothing would change, because other characters would take her 'role' without any problems. Outside of her daddy issuses and resulting from them annoying obsession with Kaneki, there's nothing even remotely interesting. This whole 'muh main girl so special for MC' crap, that I hoped Ishida would avoid only makes things worse, because she has to appear in convenient moments, while doing absolutely nothing of worth, except from being pretty and just there. All this while her appearances being presented as something important, while they're clearly not.
And people defend this crap or simply don't care, because she's an eye candy.

>says she still hits people
>literally admits that she doesn't, but it's "still true"
Please disappear you degenerate. The page you posted literally shows that she said that shit to make Ayato comply not because she was actually about to do it or some shit like that. Ayato would have fucking destroyed her.

She literally said on the page before that 'I'm going to slap her'
I never claimed she slapped anyone.

She doesn't regret shit. God, I hate that shitstain of a character so much.

Could not have said it any better. This.

They are siblings, she was obviously speaking metaphorically. It's a call back to the scene with Kaneki. If you think she actually meant that she's gonna slap Ayato out of his shit if she needs to, you're autistic. Ayato is a bitch, but not in the same way as Kekneki.

>Character development doesn't have to bring the main plot forward. What are you even on about?
I said nothing about the main plot.
>Character development
What character development? In what way has she changed since part 1? Please enlighten me. And no. 3 years of supposedly implied "development" which happened off panel and is in no way reflected in the story due to the character's absence is not valid "development." Waifufags argue she "mellowed out" but that was the same kind waitress facade she put on in front of Kaneki and Hide in chapter 1. She still acts the same around everyone else. While I hate the fact she did nothing to help Haise, I can see how someone could stretch that into "maturity." But then she happily waltzs into Cochlea on a suicide mission to rescue Hinami. And needed to be saved by the very same person she assaulted and told that she or anyone else didn't need to be protected by.

I need to see more than 6 panels of Touka in the manga for commenting on said "maturity."

Fucking this. Wonderfully said.

>In what way has she changed since part 1?
Touka from TG would have fought against Arima alongside Kaneki like a legit autist. That alone is already a huge change.

>Comparing Hinami's position in cochlea to Haise's existence
Are you actually retarded or something?

Why is kaneki's armor different in literally wvery single panel.

Using it to cover different weak points of his body as he shifts/moves?

>being this mad at best girl

Keep your salts away from Touka-chan!

It's not just Kaneki. Kurona's kakuja armor also changes in almost every panel.

Etofag redditor are at full force

>Touka
>Best girl when Rize, Itori, Kurona, Roma, Eto, Irimi (;_;), and Akira are in the manga

The only time Touka was best girl was when she was the only girl but maybe the Big Girl waitress counts I dunno.

Sounds like it might be a common property of Rinkaku (or maybe even Rize's specifically) kakujas.

>Touka from TG would have fought against Arima alongside Kaneki like a legit autist.
I am asking for a definitive example, not a hypothetical "I believe TG Touka would've done X" when we have no way of knowing that. I am asking for direct comparisons of how she handled similar issues in :re differently than TG.

Example:
>TG Touka rushes into suicide mission to save Kaneki from Aogiri. Gets saved by Kaneki.
>:re Touka rushes into suicide mission to save Hinami from Cochlea. Gets saved by Kaneki.
Two similar predicaments, and two identical actions from Touka no matter the time period. There has never been a case where Touka was fighting someone who vastly outclassed her alongside someone else, and decided to stay despite the other party's protests.I will ask again, in what meaningful way since part 1 has Touka developed as a character? Because it is impossible to show off that development when you barely exist in the story.
>Are you actually retarded or something?
No. But your attempts to defend this character certainly are. You can like her all you want. But you aren't going to convince anyone with a brain she has made these astronomic leaps in "maturity" you keep preaching.

Reddit is Toukafag heaven. What are you even talking about?

>Listing a literal who and jobber eto as a candidate for best girl

>I am asking for a definitive example, not a hypothetical "I believe TG Touka would've done X" when we have no way of knowing that. I am asking for direct comparisons of how she handled similar issues in :re differently than TG.
Touka literally wanted to join the Anteiku Raid Squad in a obvious suicide mission. This time she actually realised that's stupid.

>No. But your attempts to defend this character certainly are. You can like her all you want. But you aren't going to convince anyone with a brain she has made these astronomic leaps in "maturity" you keep preaching.
And you won't manage the opposite if you literally think that Hinami would be compareable to Haise.

If you know reddit so well, your should stay there.

No, it's not. Reddit is probably the place with the highest concentration of obnoxious etofags.

>Useless damsel in distress Touka
>Being better than anyone
Even Nico is a better candidate.

Sorry for being such a newfag but what's the usual place? I just need a hint

>Useless damsel in distress Touka
that's hinami though and I like it