Pajeet hate thread

pajeet hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/dying-woman-molested-on-bridge-by-bystander-video-shows/article19779566.ece?homepage=true
aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/india-21-killed-mumbai-station-stampede-170929065856723.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

In his defense,
>leaf

Wish I had any pics to contribute to the thread.

bump

The GOAT

>GOYIM KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN

Good bantz burger.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Holy shit.

screencap please

Indians literally worship Nurgle.

Go back to India then Pajeet. Non-whites in general are looked down upon, but Indians and their Paki South Asian cousins are especially subhuman.

put me one the screencap

I love this.

I 'member that thread lol

Dravidians-street shitters
Aryans-Poo in the Loo

OH SHIT user!
My sides are fucking gone!
>Top kek

TLDR
Go back to India you street shitter

how is that guy's hair so dry despite being almost fully submerged in that filth?

>Wake up
>Have to drop a loaf in my comfy porcelain throne (USA)
>Browse teh chanz
>See this post
>Start singing the song out loud with these lyrics
>Wipe (with cushiony toilet paper, not hand)
>Go to leave bathroom, wife is standing there looking bewildered
>"That. Was. Disgusting. Do you always sing when you shit?"
>Want to tell her about Sup Forums
>Can't do it
>Say "yeah, you've never heard me before??? "

Thanks, you magnificent Brazilian bastard!

Holy fuck top quality bantz by that Burger.

You should feel ashamed to be from India.
Became fat American burger asap. It's your only hope at salvation curry nigger.

pajeets > mudslimes

The only based curry crunchers.

Spicy & fresh (article from today)

>thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/dying-woman-molested-on-bridge-by-bystander-video-shows/article19779566.ece?homepage=true

grease from not bathing in anything but shit and dead bodies

i dont see a lot of pajeet posters anymore

they all died in that stampede the mong shared

post bobs and vagane

friendly reminder that when pajeets visit my country, they stay in hotels sometimes like civilized humans do. However, they wash in the toilet and shit in the garbage can. Ask any hotel employee that has to deal with the fecal-menace.

LOL based Japan. Feels good owning a toilet.

>hotels
As many as 50% of mid-sized motels and hotel properties all over the US are owned by people of Indian origin.

I threw up in my mouth. Good job leaf.

Ayy thats my screencap

post more if these classics.

NO BLACK

The last human expression of aryanism

aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/india-21-killed-mumbai-station-stampede-170929065856723.html

Nice try north Indian, but south Indians(mostly keralities) are more civilized than u animals

Im Indian should i kill myself/

Lel

yes, definitely. or at least go back to India.

No im not going back

It is ok.
Maybe it is time to change the wagon flag to a different one.
I will take you more seriously when you flag does not look like a wheel butthole, please.

yes.
Please do it on camera.

someone post the version where it says "ok raep you next week"

K hentai man

Has anyone noticed that since we switched to meme flags, Indians have become significantly more quiet?

the only reason that i abhor indians is that when i search for literally anything online, it always auto fills to "in hindi"
every
Fucking
time
also they literally plauge the internet with their shitty Bollywood trash they call movies

>I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages.
And that suddenly makes public defecation ok? Fuck you, Pajeet, no vagene for you

Keralites are the abos of India. The Aryan Punjabis kicked you animals out and removed your cow worship and caste system. Punjabis are the only Aryan Indians, the rest are Dravidians. Dont get me wrong I hate every other state other than Punjab. All rapists and street shitters

600 million Indians shit on street

Yeah it's just a meme, poo man, poo flag

>implying Mexico has given anything productive till the world.
Your country is an oversized cartel turf

Well done

Enjoy

how does burgers feel that pajeets are replacing then on telemarketing? or when that IT guy shows up with his massive belly and hair all over the body? or that token pajeet on your favorite jellywood movies like gravity?

>Poonjabi
What you like drugs and general lack of hygiene or something?

at least we shower and poo in loo
indians are even fucking worse than us.

>Oh gawd! Not again.

they aren't replacing anyone. call centers are moving back to the midwest because corporations realized how much we hate talking to foreign people. my accounting firm pays poos literally 5 cents to fill out returns. they stay up all night doing work that would take us forever because they're desperate for money. they're our modern day slaves.

>THE HINDU
Almost like Nazi propaganda

At least pajeets are better than pinoys

Does anybody have an archived link to that thread? I've searched everywhere and I can't find it

POO

no pls no wtf i just ate ice cream

>least successful minority in every country arguing with the most successful minority in every country

IN

VISHNU

>believing random statistics made by Rahul from tech support
kek

Dude you admitted to being on Reddit. You fucked yourself.

>both look exactly the same