Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/manumarlasca/status/914411068130299904
rt.com/news/catalonia-stay-eu-member-792/
twitter.com/eurotubers/status/914453867592593408
mobile.twitter.com/Manuelmolinaor/status/914437983759208448/video/1
twitter.com/tgncmp/status/914456486729961472
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums will always side with autorithanism and with a police state.

its not like spain is really important

why aren't they fighting back? are mexicans cowards?

Toll status: paid

Doan dread on me

This only makes the EU look even more authoritarian. I'm glad it's happening

Catalokikes getting BTFO.

KILL ALL THE TRAITORS TO THE FATHERLAND
ESPANA UNA LIBRE Y GRANDA

Retards functionally ban guns. One of /ourguys/ a few years ago got jumped on a train by real antifa with knives 20:1, took their knife and killed one of them amd got jail time, in Catalonia.

Catlonia is the California of Spain. They should let them leave but beat the shit out of them while doing so.

Is this antifa Catalonians vs Nordic Resistance Movement?

Not your personal army cry more or fight back either way your blood paints the way to the future don't forget that. Just don't come crying to Sup Forums like they give a fuck. One does not plead with kek for favors.

What exactly has this to do with EU?

It's an internal Spanish dispute which would still exist even if EU didn't.

Fuck these traitors and kikes

twitter.com/manumarlasca/status/914411068130299904

well if they didn't want to leave spain before i bet they do now

no

Pol is now oficially proEU

Hahahaha why are these cucks just sitting there while they're getting beat up?

Average leftist scum. Start shit but then they get destroyed.

USA would have tazed them and charged them with felony resisting arrest.

>Sup Forums is one person

QRD? Who am I supposed to root for?

Why do you need to root for a side?

Why not? This is a simple case of "because I can".

Nope, but pic related could.

nothing personal kid.

If it's true that they intend to immediately apply for EU membership then no they don't deserve independence in my considered burger opinion. I don't blame Madrid for trying to stop them and if they intend to remain servile then I can't sympathize. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail before lives are lost.

rt.com/news/catalonia-stay-eu-member-792/

Nice
That dude at the begining with the WWE Kick, sweet.

The screaming agony of women and children who havnt suffered a day in their life is comical to me.

Feminism is a toold from the Jew and men are failing to care.

that was one of the best gifs i've ever watched

>Sup Forums is one person meme

This shit right here is why the people need guns

if only they were as brutal against niggers swamping them.

if your blood started to boil you would die though

spanish Chads win

and you would be the one to talk about niggers, roach rapebaby

Don't fuck with Guardia Civil they are one of the most brutal in Europe

>Who am I supposed to root for?
Well the separatists are a bunch of gommie hippies who want more gibs from EU. So you choose.

That's pretty fucked up. They're not doing themselves a favor as this is 'substantially' violent enough as it is.

EU is siding with the Spanish government. EU only cares about human rights when it's in their financial or political interest.

What were the NP supposed to do?

"Hey Chief, they're refusing to leave. I guess we're heading back then."

Communist scum LONG LIVE SPAIN

>does this make your blood boil?

Torn, desu.

On one hand, I love democracy. On the other hand, I hate Catalonia communist fucktards with their faggoty lisp.

>that pic
the fuck is this

nice tripod! I think I'll go camping next weekend!

Uk

someone redpill me on this situation

are these cucks sitting down the same fags that voted to take away guns? if so, they deserve this.

it's not authoritarian to beat the shit out of cucks that vote for authoritarian policies because you're giving them what they want.

voting to take away guns is the same thing as voting for an authoritarian police state because at the end of the day you will need more police and more authority to "take care" of people that can't take care of themselves

Katalaani
Finnish
Adjective
katala (comparative katalampi, superlative katalin)
1. Mean, base, vile, devious.

The police should enforce the law and not just randomly kick people thinking it is enough to solve the problem. Use real force to disperse the traitors.

twitter.com/eurotubers/status/914453867592593408

Spanish civil war

A few years later there will be ww2

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT

So far I have never seen a demonstration by leftists where the violence wasn't instigated and desired by them.
They're like Muslims, they exploit people's sympathy to get their way, they'll mug for the camera and cry fake tears whenever they see one. They intentionally put themselves in situations that necessitate the use of force and then edit the videos to remove the context.

I will always 100% of the time fall on the side of self-determination and freedom. Catalonia is not Spanish clay.

mobile.twitter.com/Manuelmolinaor/status/914437983759208448/video/1
cop throwing bubbler mountain green t-shirt with dog around 00.13

twitter.com/tgncmp/status/914456486729961472

All I see is a bunch of faggots trying to be disruptive doing a sit-in somewhere and the cops throwing them out. Fuck Catalonia.

> tfw the Eu (Germans) send planes to help the Spanish government
> The luftwaffe gains invaluable experience for any future European conflict...

I hate Spain & Catalonia. I love democracy, I hate commies. To be honest I'm just gunning for more violence at the moment but I dislike it ideologically.

Catalonians dindu nuffin

>start a civil war
WE DINDU MUFFIN! HELLLPP!

I dont know enough about the issues catalonia has. I bet it has to do with tourist gibs though.

So they are the canada of spain?

>catacucks doing something illegal
>expecting no repercussions
>there were almost no repercussions because of cuckservative goverment but they still claiming rape and dindu nuffin

fuck off, hope the day of the rope comes to you desgraciados.

fucking die you arab scum, spanish people are literally best known for creating a continent of backward ass metizo fuck holes who spawn into this earth their fair share of sexually transmitted diseases, YOU ARE LITERALLY ARAB.

I love democracy. I love the republic. When this crisis has abated, fuck all y'all niggas I'm the Emperor now.

daily reminder that catalonia:
>took all the personal information without asking and started to send them to private organizations to make the lists, we dont even know how the fuck they got the information in the first place and where is stored
>pushed a law in 2 hours that said ''this law is above the constitution and estatut d'autonomia and is immune to every legal response''
>held the biggest pro muslim protest days after the barcelona terrorist attack, letting the families of the terrorist speak in favour of islam and tolerance
>used the prego de la merce (christian pray during the barcelona festivities) to push for diversity and literally said that we will never know if the young guys from Ripoll (the terrorist) that died in the ramblas really wanted to die killing all the other people
>pushed for the ''volem acollir'' campaing that states that evil spain dont allow us to import more refugees and asked help to europe to try to gain their support and in exchange import more refugees
>knew that the police will come to the voting schools at 6 am and organized activites and a sleepover for the kids to occuppy the schools, when the police arrived they found the kids at the frontline used as a shield with all the cameras already on place

>Catlonia is the California of Spain
Why not let them go then? If it's anything like Cali it would be like removing a tumor.

That clay belongs to the Spanish Crown. Also they can't just let Catalonia secede and off itself.

>Also they can't just let Catalonia secede and off itself.
Seems like a perfectly good thing to do, Land is not as important as making sure your genetic pool isn't soiled beyond repair.

I'm a man of the past and I'm living in the present and I'm walking in the future

>commie niggers vs police

Sorry but police dont give a shit about left and right political unicorns. They just follow orders from your democracy leaders, hypocrite bitches. Dont you like democracy? dont you respect the rule of law??

We should support all calls for regional self governance as a blow against globalists.

Why not? The gov just lost as this vid was posted.

I don't see the problem, liberal shitholes leaving a nation not only swing your average political stance further right but they will attract undesirables to the new nation. Think about it, new nation would be heavily liberal I'm guessing so they supply lots of gibs, pull refugees and liberal scum from other parts of spain and Europe and contain it. When the nation inevitably collapses and they come begging for help just refuse along the lines of "but i thought you didnt need spain"

>>start a civil war
By voting. Yankee detected

>swiss
>literally the most neutral country and never goes to war
"why aren't they fighting back? are mexicans cowards?" -swiss man 2017

Spainiggers

They should vote out. Then they can stand those policemen up against a wall and deal with them.

this

Throwing little kids and elderly people around is absolutely nigger tier, regardless if they're leftists or not.

>Meme flags
Templar flag is literally the most heavily used one by shitposters. Even that fag-flag isn't used as much to shitpost.

It should be 'crying gas'

Not really. Just mentioning separatism is punishable by law in Russia. I don't see why shill leaks would get so worked about about a referendum.

Are the Catalan people commies? Commie insurgency needs to be nipped in the bud

>Are the Catalan people commies
no

cry more.
DEUS VULT= god wills it . Using this flag makes me say that without having to write it!

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

No? Should they not at least be allowed to vote?

Spanebro btfo you guys
So all the people voting in the referendum are commies?
Why does independence make them communists exactly?

By having a vote they are undoing the civil war that was fought not to long ago. If the south have a vote to leave the US do you think a war would be avoidable?

>Still lost the war in the air

>Donald Trump is the president of Spain
I really hope that's a copypasta. My Jewish Uncle unironically said the same thing to me the other day to which I simply pointed out how much Muslims hate Jews and how any race war will 100% result in Jews being wiped off the face of the earth (for starting it).

>Sup Forums will always side with autorithanism
correct
>and with a police state.
wrong

That's what the phrase means. The flag means "I'm going to shitpost for (you)'s."

Jajaja, Catalans getting btfo as usual

Holy shit why cant all Western governments be that based and fuck up liberals

I guess if this the posters on this board have taught us anything, its that the people of Catalan are a bunch of spoiled fucking brats getting their shit kicked in and learning what actually happens when you openly stand up for what you believe in

good on you guys that you're going for it, but ffs stop expecting the rest of the world to step in to help you, this is the real world now, and you have to face the consequences of your actions, and fight for something if you want it.