So these are the """people""" (aka mutts with no identity of their own) that call balts and slavs subhuman non-whites

so these are the """people""" (aka mutts with no identity of their own) that call balts and slavs subhuman non-whites
really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-6L1uHOoao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those people don't even call themselves white. Just because the US isn't 100% white doesn't mean there aren't white people who realize you're a fucking nigger.

Sup Forums really is the last bastion of implicit white identity [with the emphasis on (((implicit)))]

Holy shit that's pathetic

t. mutt half-mexican/nigger

god i miss HWNDU so much

We're the brownest white supremacists ever.

me too

This is now a HWNDU nostalgia thread.

>t. shia lebouf

youtube.com/watch?v=c-6L1uHOoao

>Yanks are savages

This is news to you now?

>Those people don't even call themselves white.

US census probably does though..

>realize you're a fucking nigger.

Ehehe, typical Yankee Doodle Boy.

Americans and their meming about race and ethinicity is probably my favorite part of Sup Forums.. All these mongrels wouldn't know European if it fucked them in the ass.

if you see an american flag then there's like a 70% chance it's some shitskin spic. when he isn't larping about being white he's making threads about how spics are the best minority and how their women are beautiful so let spics stay

holy shit that high quality lightsaber was still missing in my collection. here have a rare leaf sleeping.

This was probably my favorite moment in the whole stream.

Wrong. Sup Forums is one person.

keep in mind these are your average americans

>tfw half black
>last 2 years I have been larping as a pure aryan and make fun of bongs and slavs
>talk about day of the rope and how slavs won't be spared
i don't know why, just feels good desu

you subversive nigger

larping is fun nigga, deal with it

this board is full of weebs, roleplayers, shills and redditors more news at 11

we can be ashamed of our own shitty ethnicity, if it indeed is shitty.
that does not mean that you should be proud of your own shitty ethnicity.
get that straight through your baltic skull, you are reaching jew levels of of persecution complex, buddy.

your own women dont even know when you fuck them in their ass with your teeny tiny subhuman half cocks

late night was so comfy. watching during the day time with the zombie leftists was pure hell tho.

>Impotent Yankee rage

lmao

what's even comfier is that i genuinely like white euros, they seem friendlier than the average burger. but then again the only place I can ever pass as a white is in burgerland.

What makes this a Sup Forums meeting and not some cucked out civic nationalist meeting?

Did you even watch any of HWNDU friendo?

literally half of ameriflags are spics

t.60%

No. I don't keep up with any of that stupid shit. I don't even know who that girl in the pic is even though I see her and her tits posted several times a day.

>What makes this a Sup Forums meeting

The fact that they are literally all Sup Forumstards. This is what American Sup Forumsmeets look like, and HWND was the epitome of American-Sup Forums culture.

Autists in every shade of brown roleplaying as nationalists and fascists. Truely a sight to behold.

they even all mostly have curly hair, lol

Lol America is done for

Any what made them literally all Sup Forumstards? Did they do the stupid praise kek bullshit like other boards and websites are known to do?

what a bizarre picture though. I wonder what most of them are thinking.
>weaboo katt williams
fucking kek

good times

95% English, and the rest German and broadly western European. I'm probably whiter than you faggots.

They would constantly reference Varg and Bogdanoff memes while being blatantly antisemitic. They were /ourguys/ whether you like it or not.

wow it's almost like pol is a board of satire.

le_52%_face.jpg

Man, i feel so sorry for these ugly fucks

another Yank who thinks he's European

>jew york city

they vote Democrat

real new yorkers aren't in the city

post your most favourite HWNDU antagonist

>

those are kekistani faggots, a disgusting memes-in-real-life subculture of Sup Forums

>implying real Sup Forumsacks would ever go to a Sup Forums meeting
>implying that isnt really reddit that thinks it is Sup Forums

They were Kekistanis back when Kekistan was still cool and not Reddit-tier garbage.

>kekistan
>ever being cool
it was always forced and gay cancer. one autist kept making island threads and designing faggot flags and cross posting it to reddit. kekistan is not from Sup Forums and neither are you.

It was a branch off of the cult of kek, which was originally from Sup Forums.

pots the rest user

I'm not white. I post here for memes and because I hate Jews which I'm sure we can all agree on.

>Ameriniggers

I want a mongrel gf

This.

Those are Americans, you thought they white?

>Normies and newfags thinks Sup Forums is only white club
>End up being more diversity then any liberal, feminist, antifa gathering or collage dorm room
And they still wounder why you're losing.

how much semen was planted in her after the meeting?

how do we get one?

Came here to post about her
Surprises me she's not considered a waifu queen around here

>there's one white person there and he's wearing some faggoty facemask
slav meetup when?

>jerrican of milk

you havent been here long enough then

The fuck? She and her milk jugs are posted here every single day. The beta orbiters around here treat her like a fucking sex goddess.

>quadroon looking cunt
>KWEENZ N SHIET

beta cuck shes some slag whos not good enough for chad so she gets attention from betas like you

HAHAHA these are the people telling you that you're not white, Greece!

There is literally 0 white people in this picture. Are they americans Sup Forums posters?

And people think this translates to the majority of (American) posters on Sup Forums being non white? Fucks sake. I don't know why I even care. I should've left this place years ago because white or not most of you are fucking children.
>Varg and Bogdanoff
>memes
>/ourguys/
This place is cancer

Most of them are the ones who IRL trolled Shia into going mad, so have some respect. At least they have thew guts to go out there and troll IRL and give us a good laugh.

>This is considered a pure European in America

>Waaaaaah waaaaaaah I should of left because everyone is calling me out for being a nigger

>being this anti-fun
Nigger Sup Forums was the birthplace of "memes". If you think you're too good or "mature" for this place then kindly gtfo.

so what's gonna happen on the day of the rope when only non-whites show up because Sup Forums is sat at home?

Shill thread
SAGE

Sage is not a downvote sweetie

>implying you wouldn't worship the ground she walks on like the virgin cuck you are
Really now

t. 16 year old
not everyone's a pathetic beta orbiter

> t. an actual nigger

my pee pee got hard

Kurt Cobain was my favorite minor character.

Pol is full of manlets.

That wasn't a pol meetup, it was people from pol, tv, v, mu, k, etc... who support Trump and decided to fuck with Shia Labeouf.

Yes, Sup Forums is satire. If you, or anyone else think we are a white supremacist board, you are just an idiot that thinks they are in likeminded company.

II do the same. Although I'm just part Afghan, so still Aryan

what does Sup Forums think about her body of work?

Eww, piercings on the nipples

Me too... Comfy times.

wtf am i really surrounded by shitskins even at Sup Forums

Sup Forums is one person

If it doesn't apply to you, then don't let it bother you. You can't even post a video denying the holocaust on you tube, or make certain comments on facebook without going to jail in some of these places. Can't elaborate the jewish, muslim, or migrant problem in public with out risking jail. You can't read a bible verse condemning homosexuality in public in some of these places. Can't own a proper rifle in some countries in europe. They piss sitting down. Their only recourse is 56%. And many of them are themselves manlets, dark eyed, dark haired, etc. So if it doesn't apply to you, if you are fair skinned, wide shouldered, blue eyed or green (light eyed), light brown to platinum blonde or red haired(light haired), of tall stature and dolichocephalic(long-headed/skulled), with a leptorrhine to hyper leptorrhine nose, then you are master race(nordic/nordique, meaning simply northern), living in the master country, and you are bullet proof, and should be impervious to the meme.

>that call balts and slavs subhuman non-whites
No, that would be Jews, like you.
Kike, your D&C crap was exposed long ago, nobody here is buying your puke.

ALL the White kindred know you, ALL of them hate you, and even the ones you think are your friends, secretly plot your holocaust...
...a REAL one, this time.