We have a name, now we need a meme

strawpoll.me/14044718

youtube.com/watch?v=XW8aRNP5DXs

Robophobe has been selected as our defamatory and disparaging term we will use to smear anyone who goes against the coming mens liberation from women and because it was better than Autophobe because of the way it rolls off the tongue and more easily memed.

Clearly, we will still call them "Roasties" or you could be a little creative and refer to them as "Sluddites" as a derogatory name between ourselves but we need something for press material. Something they could use once we meme it and more people are using it.

For bantz you could also call them Transphobic as well. Given the explanation of a MtF Tranny that having a neo-vagina aka wound pussy is itself an artificially made one, one could also argue that a sexbots vagina is basically the same thing, an artificially made vagina, and thus to be against it is Transphobic.

Now we need a meme. What is a good image we can retcon?

My vote is on XJ9 but open to others.

>Sexbots will not save you, idiots. You're going to have to work on improving yourself to get a female.

It's a sexbot. I'm sure it can be programmed to also be motivational, ie, work out, read books, go back to school, etc, as it's removing the semen from it's oral collection unit.

>They don't fear them at all. The type of guy that would fuck a sex doll is the type of guy that would never be able to attract a woman in the first place. Do you think chad is going to be fucking sexbots? No. The only people that lose in the end are mid-lower tier women.

Then why are they preemptively trying to ban them and poison the well against their mere creation? Would this not make more mid-lower tier women strive to become better and regain man's affections?

Don't you understand? For thousands of years, MAN has been using technology to tame the wild, to control reality itself. This is just another step for MAN, we no longer have to rely on females. We can harness the power of companionship and reproduction and take control of it OURSELVES. We used fire, clothes, agriculture, combustion engines, flight, antibiotics. Waifubots are simply the next step for mankind.

Now factor in artificial wombs and CRISPR Tech. Eventually it will be seen as degenerate and low class to NOT reproduce this way, to not have a 11/10 robowaifu waiting on you hand and foot and having all genetic abnormalities that cause diseases removed from the DNA before conception.

It would be easier to genetically modify women into being submissive shits like nature designed them to be

WE ALREADY HAVE A FUCK'N WORD FOR IT NOW, ALRIGHT!?

PUT THIS FUCKIN THING INTO THE OVEN, BAKE IT AT 350 AND MAKE ME A FUCKING MEME ALREADY YOU FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT!

are you responding to yourself?
this confuses me....(MAKE ME A FUCKING MEME ALREADY YOU FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT!) who are you talking too?

If I could put it all into one post, I would. It's a simple response chain so yeah, if you want to see it that way, technically I am responding to my own posts but you're kinda missing the point.

Also, you're a faggot.

whos the girl

Natalie Belmont

>It would be easier to genetically modify women into being submissive shits like nature designed them to be

that only requires behavioral modification

You can't fix something that's been designed to be broken.

Those choices both suck.
Stick to "Biocunt". That one is easier, and funnier.
Plus people already use it.

Wasn't she on blacked?

>Then why are they preemptively trying to ban them and poison the well against their mere creation

Your robot waifu doesnt need a big house, just your room. You can own a small place and break the social contract, becoming a perma student or welfare leech - she won't care.

She doesn't need valentine gifts, bithday or Christmas presents or any shitty artificially inflated priced trinkets. Just some maintenance and electricity.

Sounds like a nightmare to Merchants, tax greedy governments and Corporations - other than the robot wife and robot womb corps

It to be something the media can use without being called misogynistic

Gotta point there.

>My vote is on XJ9

Seconding.

>Incredible

Either XJ9 or 2B when I think about it.

Kek, is that you?

Hnnng