I'm designing a game about NWO, i want to crowdsource the research of it to you

We are already mid-production for 2 mobile games atm, but after them we'll go into a passion project with my programmer about secret societies and massive conspiracies

It will most likely be a turn based strategy game, i want to start from 1800s europe, as a dynasty who accumulates wealth and influence and uses them to claw higher and stay at the peak of the pyramid

i got very small snippets of ideas that i will put together, i want you to shit ideas at me and i'll sort trough them.

Say we start with a textile factory in france, and we gain money each turn, we have to expand and go into politics to do so, we'll have to go into:
Banking & Finance

Social Engineering
>Education
>Guerilla Psyops

Energy Sector

Military Industrial Complex

Deep State
I'll launch this thread again later, i appreciate the help. I will credit Sup Forums for crowdsourced ideas and research if we do this thing (maybe i shouldnt, we got enough shitty newcomer activity though)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pixophileGames?lang=en
docs.google.com/document/d/1aDGZPA9SGOsTfZmZS2_EcsC0icXDx8-pb3dFj8_HYkc/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWfQWHsa5M
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=C7lhWp7G9rA
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCPWJF0RL09tun3T3gvrkUlw/videos
youtube.com/user/djtik85/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtube.com/watch?v=kPdxhLUKZYM&feature=youtu.be&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off do your own research.

just look at the illuminati card game

The original Deus Ex already did that.

>I will credit Sup Forums
Don't do it. I know there's an Italian user that knows quite a bit about Masons and the ties they have with Italy's government here on Sup Forums. Maybe he can help.

Give name or so we can Google it or fuck off.
I'm sageing just incase.

it is meant to be more vast than Deus Ex, instead of a lone operator, you are one of the main string pullers, you are racing for the top while working with other families etc. a strategy game

it needs to at the same time be very minimalistic and simple, but encapsulating all the main veins of control by secret societies, so we'll not only have a fun game with substance, we'll mass red pill people

comedy and entertainment is much stronger for the info to take root in peoples heads

twitter.com/pixophileGames?lang=en
i put a frog on description

Nobody cares about your hook nosed opinion

So this is the studio?

Don’t shut it down

aye, we started like 4 months ago, so we aight atm

Would be better if this said "Summon the Elders."

and no, there wont be JQ stuff in it. You know we need (((Steam))) ... so

There should be a religion and ideologies mechanic, where different pops have different faiths and ideologies that can either help or hinder you. You should be able to infiltrate both "religion with churches, ideologies with schools" in order to modify them to make them work for the player. Or create a completely new one and try to get it to spread.

noted
docs.google.com/document/d/1aDGZPA9SGOsTfZmZS2_EcsC0icXDx8-pb3dFj8_HYkc/edit?usp=sharing

Check out Spinnortality.

It's a pretty great turn-based NWO megacorp sim, but it's only in free Beta.

Steal all of its best ideas for how factions and politics can be manipulated by big money.

Find a way to include the Jew without naming them. They're not a huge part of the the NWO but they're worth mentioning.

eyy, thats pretty fuckin gooood

not really worth it. If the nature of secret societies is projected well enough, the "Khazarian Question" i prefer calling it, will be self evident

These are the most important red pills:
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWfQWHsa5M
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=C7lhWp7G9rA

The biggest red pill of them all is Gematria.
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCPWJF0RL09tun3T3gvrkUlw/videos
youtube.com/user/djtik85/videos

Here's some copy pasta I see and have:

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

youtube.com/watch?v=kPdxhLUKZYM&feature=youtu.be&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

Nobody cares about your uneducated redneck opinion. This dude is trying to redpill the masses, what the fuck are you doing?

Gas the kike's

just use the Illuminati card game as your foundation

It covers most major aspects of the NWO...certainly enough for a video game.

Someone has already done the work for you.

>NewWorldOttoman

Are you gonna name the jew? Let the player choose jew as a race at the beggining of the game and give him an appropriate bonus.