If Catalonia successfully leaves Spain what other european regions might try to get independence?

If Catalonia successfully leaves Spain what other european regions might try to get independence?

In Germany it would be Bavaria, though Franken might leave Bavaria. In Italy maybe northern italy, right?

Pic not related.

Probably, Most of us are sick of sharing the same country with degenerates

Flanders.

This is one that actually makes sense. I don't get how you get along at all.

Northern Italy here.

We need secession here.

I live in Milan and 80% of public workers, police, carabinieri, army and shit are southern Italians.

You won’t find a northern Italian in the public sector and these filthy terroni are like niggers, basically they’re your typical stereotype of the Italian man: lazy, avoid work and responsibility, olive skin.

We’re a doomed country, but still we need secession.

Veneto
Tyrol

>Flanders
will they join the Netherlands or just become independent?

keep dreaming fuccboi
you're going nowhere
veneto on the other hand can fuck off anytime

Why would Bavaria leave? So Munich can keep all the niggers to iself?

Corsica. Franken leaving Bavaria makes no sense because they are economically weak. Bavaria leaving Germany makes no sense too. Would ruin all our companies which make us stronger than the rest of Germany. We just need an uncucked leader like Franz Josef Strauß, using the Bavarian economical power to rule the rest of Germany.

Once on the trolly I overheard some italian guy and his wife arguing half in german half in italian. One of the things she said was that he was acting like a mafioso with his buddies using slang and whatnot despite not even coming from a mafia region. How common is this kind of shit? I imagine northern italians are more posh generally speaking.

Bavarian pride, I don't know. They think they are shouldering the rest of the country or something like that, even though Baden Württemberg is financially more succesful.

Maybe but then Franken might think they want to stay with Germany and become it's own state within the union.

Btw. if I remember correctly the swiss offered the southern states of Germany or Baden Württemberg at least to take them in. Was good for a laugh at the time but who knows.

We don't at all, but our fully independence party is "extreme" right-wing so independence is associated with racism and Hitler etc in retard leftist and normie minds.

>
>yeah your european neigbours are lazy degenerates and backwards
>just welcome those poor refuges from somalia they are hardworking and engineers

Northern Italy independence is a meme.
I chuckle everytime they bring up muh different culture because Padania claims many states that do not have anything to do with each other.

Åland from Finland.

That's what I don't get. Spain has many unemployed young people and so does italy. Even if that shit about the aging society was true we could cope just fine if we paid actual europeans to come her. But no, it must be africans because analphabets are our future.

Bavaria and Baden Würrtemberg will leave Germany and join Switzerland. The "Holy Helvetii Bavarian Republic"will be created.

Maybe grandfather asks if he would get his gold back.

Fryslân

>using slang
maybe dialect? it's not uncommon here

In Germany it would be saxony I guess or the entire east. Look at the election results, if this keeps going afd will have the majority everywhere in the east in 4 years.... And the media keeps alienating the east all the time, so the animosity between east and west keeps rising

In Poland it would be Silesia, fucking mine dwelling, coal eating subhumans.

That's why they're bringing in an increased amount of invaders here.

it will never happen.
we just need a military occupation of the government and things will get fixed,trust me.

Bad Friesland. Stay!

> this thread
Why are you guys so mean

It's one thing for an entire country to leave the EU, but letting regions within countries become independent through a vote is cuck tier.

hell yeah mijn broeder
fuck the netherlands

Give clay back you faggot.

Cheer up, you'll gain your independence eventually. Not even talking about some phony pseudo-eu memebership indenpendence.