Reminder to all newfags: if you're not pro-LGBT, you don't belong in our movement

Reminder to all newfags: if you're not pro-LGBT, you don't belong in our movement.

Pic VERY related.

Other urls found in this thread:

asianage.com/life/more-features/011017/germany-celebrates-first-gay-marriages.html
imgur.com/a/tY0eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have to be pro-LGBT if there's not a single faggot alive.

>roastie gonna roast

what the fuck is that "T" doing there though

asianage.com/life/more-features/011017/germany-celebrates-first-gay-marriages.html

i never understood why people loved this cunt so much, you could immediately tell she was a complete leftist who was cashing in on the whole "sjw backlash" movement on YT

(((our movement)))

>saying newfag on twitter
>trying to act like the right is pro-faggot
lmao

Even if this is about the Alt-right, you'd do well to remember that the big homo figurehead (Milo) was gangraped as a child and believes paedophilia is acceptable.

But the bible told me that gays die a slow death and burn in hell for all eternity.

>women

This. I can tell you that a lot of gay people despise trannies

Remember the mashed potatoes.
Always remember them.
Fear them.
Cut faggots in half.

What fucking "movement"? Also Shoe0nhead is left-leaning in her own words, so she's not "one of us" in any regard.

Good I don't want to be part of a fag movement.

Don't even get me started, I'm a bisexual and absolutely hate how T is included.
We have Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual. First of all, Lesbian should not be included because Gay can also be used to describe a female, but that's besides the point.
T however has no basis to exist, it has nothing to do with sexuality.
LGB people couldn't care less about T people, and we hate how they are bundled up with LGB, fuck this shit.

hello do you have a beautiful penis :^)

Why does femanon moot shitpost on twitter?

>Reminder to all newfags: if you're not pro-LGBT, you don't belong in our movement.

Uhm, is that a no? ARE YOU CUT?

well youre half right. she is a leftist but she was doing the whole anti-sjw thing from way back before it became cool to be anti-sjw. but she's always said she considers herself to be a liberal and she has a trans best friend so it's not like shes trying to cash in on anything.

its the idiots on Sup Forums who saw her say a few anti-sjw things and thought she was the next best thing since hitler

Other peoples sexual preferences is none of my business. Your own sexual orientation is YOUR business. This is not relevant to society and politics at all. Just fuck who you want to fuck, and fuck 'em just the way you want to fuck them. But please... please don't talk to me about this shit. I don't care. I DON'T CARE. If you base your own identity on your sexual preferences or your genitals you're sad and pathetic. Fuck you and fuck your movement. You guys give the rainbow a bad reputation.

I agree with all of this. Gay should never be a personality trait.

>2013 era whore looking other people newfags

wew lad

This and sodomites

No one cares what fags think faggot

All natural, sweetie~

Good

There will always be a faggot alive as long as you're a live

Why do women love AIDS-ridden faggots so much? Is it because the kikes in Hollywood portray these diseased perverts in such a favorable light?

Are you a top or bottom?~

I only top, sorry :(

But I give great head :^)

yeah being trans isnt a sexuality, it really should be lgbp

Oh, don't worry, I take both roles :)
And I do love a good head~

Death to butt pirates.

Will you be my bf plz?

>uses -fags, which is offensive to gays
>Lmao I'm pro LGBT!

Of course

sodomite

please tell me you're cute :^)

Reminder this guy is ugly as fuck and will never show you his face. Just some years old myspace angle pics.

All girls I met say I'm adorable, and boys as well if they swing the other way :)

>Reminder this guy is ugly as fuck and will never show you his face.

I have shown my face before, and people on here called me a butterface :^)

I love you

Oh, I'm sure you're cute as well, both on the inside and on the outside

Wut about the Q

All fags must die. Simple as that.

Isn't queer an insult?

I'm no model but I can't really complain about lack of attention. Plus, I'm kind of struck with the eternal babyface curse which many guys seem to like :^)

I don't need a beautiful man, as long as he's cute and can pleasure me well

Please go visit your new boyfriend in Germany and stay there.

Well I'm game. I really do love giving head, but only if you reciprocate :^)

imgur.com/a/tY0eM

Not hung but at least I'm uncut

>jelly breederscum

lmao

Wishing me a happy life, how cute :^)
You look delicious~

your women will get raped. we are allowing them their false confidence for now. it will make the tears and scream much more enjoyable.

p-post yours ^^

>ancap
why are self-proclaimed ancaps never real ancaps, real ancaps love gays

Gays are alright, we'll burn you last.

I support a minarchist government because I want HIV+ homos not to be a drain on my income, and I want them to die from the fact that they can't afford proper care for their deadly lifestyle.

I'm on my university lecture right now, but as soon as I go back home, I'll post mine~
Wannna leave me something we can talk on, in case the thread gets archived? :o

>I want freedom for everyone, and when I say everyone I mean straight white males

this is you right now

I want freedom for everybody, this includes the freedom to discriminate, as well as freedom from the obligation of paying for other peoples poor life choices.

>Libertarianism does not equal "Live and let Live".
>Philosophy holds liberty as it's primal goal

does this include the freedom to kill people you don't like?

By discriminating you are impeding on other people's freedom.

Have you noticed how it's always the majority that wants freedom to discriminate?
You wouldn't say the same if you weren't the one that discrimination can't strike that easily.

Time for you to look up what a negative and positive right is. You don't have the right to force anyone to do anything, this includes forcibly ending their lives or forcibly having them trade with you.

You don't have freedom form consequences, and you do not have the right to force me to tolerate you on my property.

What would the right to discriminate be in your opinion?
How would you exercise it?

I am not forced to hire homosexuals, for example, nor am I forced to offer business services to them.

If I was part of a discriminated minority that is entirely based on personal life choices I would choose to live differently.

Bring Back Boxxy

Can I force employees of a restaurant to wash their hands?

If you employ them then you can terminate their employment and remove them from your property if they do not comply, if you are a patron then you can choose not to purchase food from restaurants in which the employees don't practice basic hygiene.

So the state cannot compel workers to follow food safety standards? Can I compel meat processing plants to follow worker and food safety requirements?

Also, how do I know if the workers in a restaurant are washing their hands? Currently the federal government requires signage about that and the law is that they must wash their hands after using the bathroom so I just assume they do.

Depends if you're talking to an ancap or a libertarian, an ancap would say no and a libertarian would say that one of the few responsibilities of a watchman state is to enforce contract, one of those being adherence to food safety standards.

So you will not answer the question from your personal viewpoint?

She went to college, poor thing.

I already stated I'm a minarchist, not ancap.

Okay, imagine you are straight and the vast majority of the country is gay, and everyone refuses to hire you just on the basis that you like pussy, how would you feel?
You wouldn't "guess I'll die", you would fight for your rights.

You wouldn't be very free, would you?
Look through the eyes of not being christian, white and straight.

A society in your ideal would be terrible, unless you are born into majority and believe what majority believes you would be fucked.
Oh yes, because sexual preference is known to change.
Imagine being forced to suck a dick to be respected in your community.

So you support state intervention for reasons of health or safety?

Fpbp

You're asking me to forego my own interests in favour of yours. No.

shoe0nhead is a coal burner.

In what sense?

I'm on the fence, I suppose. I don't think someone should be forced to comply with health standards, but I think the service should be administered by the government, and I think that when it is most companies will use it and display that proudly so people actually trust their business.

Ever heard of a book called The Jungle by Upton Sinclair?

Yep, and I've already addressed that by saying I don't think there should be no "FDA" like services, just that they don't need to be compulsory. If you as a private citizen feel like taking the risk by buying cheap food that you know has not been checked then that's on you.

And refusing business based on something you can't control won't make other people distrust you?
>I don't think someone should be forced to comply with health standards,
Do you want one or two rat tails in your Burger?
Oh, I'm sorry, today we only have hotdogs with cockroaches inside.

So should anyone be allowed to sell medication?

>And refusing business based on something you can't control won't make other people distrust you?
It's certainly possible, that's in fact part of the argument when presented to more liberal countries.
>Do you want one or two rat tails in your Burger?
Nope, I won't buy rat tail burgers.

How do you know whether there is rat in the burger with voluntary safety/health standards?

A nigger fucked her

Shoe is a coalburner

Sure, if you're stupid enough to buy magic pills from the homeless man down the street and it kills you it's no skin off my back. I'll stick to respectable companies though.

No, I mean is anyone allowed to sell oxycontin on the street or in a store?

I probably won't be shopping at non-approved stores.

TOP kek
Fags all burn and their blood is on their own heads

I already said yes. You can already do this, by the way.