Religion

So are you guys atheist or religionfags?

ur gay

we love jesus

How do you call someone that doesn't give a shit about religion? Atheism sounds to harsh and agnostics are just faggots who can't make up their mind. I just don't care.

spiritual not religious

atheism just means you dont believe in something. it doesnt mean you hate religion in any way. you are an atheist

A rational person

I follow the work of physicist Tom Campbell.

Irreligious

I'm more or less "spiritual". I believe there has to be something greater than us, but i find that any man made religion is really just kool-aide drinking. I'm a bit more fascinated by the enlightenment religions that focus on self improvement rather than worship

are you a jew or a jew?

Agnostic atheist

I'm a right-wing LHP New Ager

IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP A RABBI GOD THEN YOU CAN'T BE A WHITE NATIONALIST!

BURN IN THE FIRES OF MOLACH!

>agnostic atheist
why not just agnostic?

>2017
>being a godcuck

No wonder you never went anywhere in life.

>spiritual not religious
You people make me sick. You're just all about posing and feels like a bunch of fucking highschool kids dressed as vampires

The more I study physics and maths the more I believe in God.

Please explain.

I don't believe in God on the basis that I do not know of any conclusive evidence of his existence. I am still open to ideas and new information which will persuade me otherwise. Hence the agnostic part.

Process fractals.

A faggot

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahshagahahahaahahahahhahahahq
wew

Cynicism,is a derivative of fear.

same. the more i study chemistry and phyisology the more i believe in God

mm i see

Well, it's just that you can see the grand design everywhere in the universe. It's a quote from Einstein, by the way. I agree with him.

Basically a nigger.

The problem with humanity's dependence with a god is omnipotence;everything must evolve,feeling that a god sprang from know where,is amusing,and surrendering free will to a belief trap is plain stupid,if it's not your experience it's not your reality.

Agnostic

The universe could have formed from a cosmic beings fart for all we know

I don't think about religion much.

Except while I'm banging your mom, cuck.

Fuck off nigger. Why do you think I put it in quotes? I don't act strongly on my faith. I just know better than others. Go back to your cult circle and sing kumbayah jackass