1984 maybe?

Hey /pol, can you tell me what these metal towers in new york are for?`

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/pol/thread/143495146/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

somebody said burger dispensers in one of the previous threads
i'll just go with that

Radiation detection sensors at the tunnels in case a dirty bomb gets smuggled in.

That was the best theory in another thread. Likely able to pinpoint precisely which car based on incoming waves which appear straight lined relative to the distortion of sound and other waves.

As for why??

Big Brotha needs to spend money to keep up inflation. What better way than line pockets of capitalist cronies with undisclosed little oversight defense contracts.

Fuckers ripped our beer fridge off.

brain control mindwave transmitters? aliums detectors? chicom sniffers?

maybe a subsidy farm?

>100 million dollars
>for 18 of them
>over 5.5million dollars each
>nobody knows what they do
>“The base of these new pieces that are going up include whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items.”
>more mystery towers still coming

lol, we the peasants have no right or say apparantly in what devices go up in OUR cities for fucks sakes.

these are middle fingers of disrespect. they could be blasting people with lethal radiation for all we know. somebody get a geiger counter near one of these things. fucking disgusting

>"i'm not at liberty to discuss that"
>"i said no comment"
why do americans always make everything sound so shady and mysterious like they know some big fucking secret
i bet it's just some automated toll system or something

if they're for detecting radiation or some shit just tell us. what are you afraid of? that terrorists are going to take counter-measures to avoid these towers? they probably already suspect what the towers do. also since when does the government give a fuck about terrorism they're shipping countless "refugees" into the country, they're asking for it.

no, these towers likely have some malicious purpose and their reasons for secrecy are that they want to finish installing them everywhere before people catch on and try to stop it. not that we could. we're just peasants, we have no power, we have no say, we don't need to be consulted or told whats going on, we get no respect. we're animals and they will gladly put us down like animals. fuck this

i am just so fucking done with this bullshit fucking mystery towers now fuck off. how soon till canada gets covered in mystery towers probably not long. and the idiot dumbfuck masses will just hurr and durrrr about it and talk about sports instead. we're all powerless they're just gonna do a mass culling soon, most of us will die.

i heard about a theory yesterday where people speculated that they might be body scanners with low radiation.

calm down leafy you're gonna have an aneurysm or summat

>new installation in a major city
>defense against dirty mudslimes

to keep a watchful eye over you

Suggestion: Drive a truck into them, go work at them with a cutting torch.
The fucking audacity of government people installing these things like they were Russian tsars.
Power to the people, death to mind control beams.

so wait....theyre not burger dispensers?

Subway air filters.

Holy shit not this thread again, this is the 7th fucking time this thread is made, CIA just stop, this is fucking stupid.

It is a fucking scam, it is mysterious looking because it is not designed to do anything technical, the big metal mesh base is not good for anything other than looking "high tech", it is not a housing either because no access panel and not waterproof, the big led flood lights towers uses big aluminimum posts but don't even protect the wire with sleeve, the led flood lights don't even light up or give good coverage, the light placement isn't even focused on anything, it is just a 360 degree fuck-you-i-am-impressive design with no purpose, it is even placed between two different types of roads so none of the lamps are designed for either, it is a PSYOP monument that is meant to look the part but anyone with a little bit of engineering knowledge will tell you it is pure design wank that cannot be for anything. Look at that 1 inch thick metal plate city crest with it's own little stick out light. It is a fucking scam, find out who the security company is and perhaps you will find the answer.

It is a "mystery tower that watches you". It is a fucking PSYOP prop at its very finest, or a scam, or both. The led flood light don't even light up. The cable probably isn't even plugged in. It is a fucking nothingburger dispenser.

>run up to one
>shout "OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!!!"
>watch all the jews scramble out of New York

Toll booths and civilian surveillance cameras of bridges and tunnels.

They measure the air quality you fucking dumb ass

Will a burger explain to me what happens at 33 Thomas street Manhattan NY

Technology to keep the homeless people from sleeping down town, just a thought!

>111

the... turrets? look like a high-powered light and multi-camera system, 16-20 per mast, clearly a data-collection and observation point

inclusion of bleeding edge face-recognition tech, maybe a flagging system to send off alerts it makes on a particular face?

Is it possible to get in and out of the heart of NYC without being seen by one of these things?

fuck, just by an RPG or some grenades from the black market dealers in your area

this maybe

It is a group of varying sensors used to give real time feedback for biological, chemical and radiological contamination. Probably funded by the EPA, administered by its state or city equivalent and then maintenanced by an approved contractor.

possibly? I'm not going to plot their positions and identify major avenues, nor will I speculate what sort of manpower is freed up to watch the invisible, possibly less easily traversible, roads through the cityscape

>(((They))) measure the air quality you fucking dumb ass
FTFY kike

>100 million dollar project
>homeland security
>connected by fibre optics
>shrouded in secrecy
>new york politicians don't know what they are for
>people who may know say "no comment" or "I'm not at liberty to say" when ask about them

There is nothing legit about them. Some real 1984 shit going on there.

supermax fortress manhattan is going online

nah, they can do that using normal CCTV cameras, no need for secrecy, everyone knows you are monitored at all times already. So whatever these towers are they are a step above this type of surveillance.

>Molson
>Beer
Pick one.

>So whatever these towers are they are a step above this type of surveillance.
or just more of the same

the updated version?

I wouldn't say the damn things don't also have some sort of CBRN suite as well, they're big enough

>we're just peasants we have no power or say

Now you're getting it...

Does it make any detectable noise at night?

It's just another psy-op, the boxes are actually empty but they're there to make sure that the 2nd amendment doesn't actually mean a thing

Not gonna bother reading the thread but any answer other than facial recognition hardware for DHS is larping or retarded.

>willingly living in nyc

It's some kind of traffic surveying device.
Screencap this.

They could have done that using standard CCTV cameras and no one would have even noticed as those cameras are on every street corner already. They are something much more than

Well of course, it is the capital of the (((globalist))) world.

Fuck NYC , I could give a shit about it and all the fucking invaders there, it isn't America.

>Digits confirm

Does anyone have a map showing their locations?. That might explain a lot. Are they positioned around a area to protect it? Are they in areas where protesters usually go? Are they on the busiest roads?

Whatever they are for, if they are a success expect them to appear in every city large and small.

Wasted

I haven't seen one so far only know theyre placed at entrances to tunnels and bridges

>no, these towers likely have some malicious purpose and their reasons for secrecy are that they want to finish installing them everywhere before people catch on and try to stop it.

You think Trump doesn't know about this?

>The base of these new pieces that are going up include whatever fiber optics are necessary for those Homeland Security items.

They're beginning to jam the moloch cellphone microwave persuasion carrier wave. IT BEGINS.

Those areas are bottlenecks that concentrate people and would be hard to avoid if you wanted to cross.

>Faraday Cage
>EMP hardening for anti-missile interceptor systems in critical population centers

Exactly but burger user said he was too paranoid to figure it out. It looks like they have plans to cover all roads leading in and out of new York starting with the bridges and tunnels.

huh i thought watch:dogs was just a game

>traffic surveying
It's used to track everybody who enters or leaves the city.

Smartphones make it possible.

Probably something to do with the EMF control grid

kernels of truth

This was my first suspicion on seeing them earlier on. Sound can fuck you up.

A guess:
They might be Stingray cellphone surveillance nodes. Those cellphones everyone carries are tracking devices, identity badges and travelling microphones.

what a waste

>this news coming in after yesterday's blackpill thread
archived.moe/pol/thread/143495146/
The camel's back has been broken for years.
At this point, the only viable option is hoping for an EMP to come and hit the reset button.
That's also why North Korea's dickwaving is such a big deal. They're the only nation that can put some real hurt on the system (hacking, EMP's, etc.) , however futile it might be.