Write your ideal constitution

I dream of making a constitution and memeing it into uniting the discombobulated alt right behind a singular concise .

It probably won't happen, but it would be cool to see what Sup Forums actually wants

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

SHIEEEEET

NO WELFARE

Heres what i'd change

-Removal of persons 50% non-white or more. A second stage of removal later may be necessary. But only one.
-Banning of propaganda in news media (be it by slanting, telling of falsehood, lies by omission, cherrypicking, biased pundits, etc)
-Criminalization of propagandizing marxism or religion in university or school
-Criminalization of all affirmative action for women or non-whites
-Gender seggregation in elementary/high schools
-Reform of family courts to eliminate feminism
-Elimination of child support and alimony
-Classification of islam, communism, anarchism, antifa, marxism as terrorist organizations.
-Legalization of marijuana, except for sale to minors
-Return of presumption of innocence for sexual crimes
-Criminalization of abortion for whites
-Removal of gender and racial equality under law
-Government issued interest free loans, with a slight increase over time to account for inflation
-non-whites must be taxed more and more over time until they are gone

Ive been thinking about a new type of government where there is two councils made of up experts in their respective fields, like the cabinet. Except that the cabinet is made up of people that arent really experts... anyways, these councilmen would decide on what to do and what to change with total power. But they would have to have 100% agreement to do anything. And the two councils would need to agree as well.

The members would be brought in as needed with a unanimous vote by the council. And they would be sworn to the sole rule of maximizing the truth and the securing of the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The reason for unanimity rule is that it makes senseless opposition impossible. In democracy you can be against something without being for anything. You just show up vote no and leave. Whereas with unanimity rule, a single person can stop the entire process. I like this because it reflects the fact that any corrupt system can be fixed by a single individual but for the system to crumble, a large minimum of corruption is neccessary. And i think that sifficiently intelligent people will arrive at the same conclusions if they hold the same values. Great minds think alike so we must let any single mind have the ability to change everything. And if that one person is just being reactionary, then this can be proven and he can be removed.

I'd change the "no abortion for whites" but to include exceptions for instances of rape, and deformed fetuses

plain and simple autism

The problem that I can see emerging from the idea of unanimity, is that the council would almost never reach a decision in a timely manner. They would have to preside over matters of the utmost importance alone, or they'd be bickering for months on end

Acceptable.

No welfare
No abortions
No divorce
No contraceptives
No immigration
... Fuck I'll just copy paste the rest of the Saudi Arabia constitution.

huWhites only

Yea but they'd never end up with retarded shit like we have now. Or end up controlled by jews

Well just because they are sandniggers doesnt mean they cant be correct on issues that are actually pretty obvious

sheeeeeiiiiiit

>Free speach
>bear arms
>Criminalize mass demographic changes
>Only natural born US citizens can hold any office

You guys missed some key things that even Mexico and Japan already have. Foreigners aren't allowed to own property or occupy certain types of property. It stops what's happening in Canada where chinks buy up all the housing, ruin the market for everyone but themselves, and stifle the natives from forming s family and buying a home of their own.

SHALL

I wouldnt allow any nonewhites at all

Ban all women from voting or holding office for eternity.

>freedom of speech, and of consequence of speech
>right to bear arms
>freedom of citizen privacy, where privacy pertains to conversations and actions taken on private property, as long as said actions do not break federal laws
>freedom of press wherein journalism does not infiltrate citizen privacy as described above, unless federal law has been broken
>freedom of religion and freedom of association of religion whereby the religion in question is not an enemy of the state or of its citizens.
>freedom of expression wherein expression does not infringe upon the rights of others
>citizenship requirements include: being born in the states and territories of the country AND meeting ethnicity requirements, OR being born outside the states and territories TO parents whom meet citizenship requirements.
>ethnicity requirements are as follows: maximum 50% non-european ethnic, maximum 10% aftican, maximum 15% arabian (including ashkenazi) and maximum 50% orient.
>corporate, business and property ownership, including rental property residing on its own land, must meet citizenship requirements.
>persons whom do not meet citizenship requirements may still dwell in property or work for corporations and businesses as long as they are married to a citizen of the country
>persons whom do not meet citizenship requirements and are not married to a citizen of the country are willfully deported to their nearest home country
>government positions require a THREE generation minimum citizenship record before being allowed to work for any government funded position EXCLUDING law enforcement and military

it's getting late for me so i probably missed something

> New Bill of rights:

0. Bill of rights only applies to people who hold actual fucking citizenship.

1. Freedom to say whatever the fuck. (yes that includes hate speech)

2. People can own and use any weapon for hunting, self-defense, and for overthrowing the government when they become corrupt. (except -maybe- nukes, coz that shit is real)

3.) No quartering soldiers by force, but you should realize it's a nice thing to do because... America!

4.) Be cool and you might get to keep your drugs.

5.) Double jeopardy is ok if people have a good reason. Self-incrimination is ok unless you are too retarded to speak for yourself.

6.) Due process for citizens and visas, a boot across the line for illegals.

7.) Right to be judged by whites.

8.) No excessive bails, and all bail is not available if proof of intent to clone Hillary.

9.) Additional rights and shit. Only applies to American citizens.

10.) States` Rights, because fuck you federal government.

>Freedom of speech
What are you? Jewish?

No Jews.

this literally would be better than what we have noew

>I express something that infringes upon someone else's rights, violating your sixth amendment
>I suffer no consequences for doing so because of your first amendment
top kek

THE PEOPLE

It's been done, you're welcome.

Run for president and I'll vote for you