He actually won the whole kneeling thing, didn't he

He actually won the whole kneeling thing, didn't he.

abcnews.go.com/US/texas-high-school-football-players-thrown-off-team/story?id=50206820&cid=social_fb_abcn

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger kids call their coach a slave master and refuse to stand for the national anthem
>are shocked and confused when booted off of their gay little school team
>"DIS IS RAYYYYCISMS!!!!1"

Hahaha

>The two teens from Victory & Praise Christian Academy in Crosby, Texas planned the protest in advance -- and even told their coach -- who immediately asked his players to take off their uniforms and booted them off the team

kek

no

>hello normalfag, I hope you are enjoying unwinding during your favorite whatever
>now enjoy this contrived extremely left-leaning thing injected into it

This never works

He literally tricked his ideological opponents in kneeling to him.

You can't really win a controversy harder than that.

>He actually won

He was just a smart politician who realized that the other side of this "debate" is indefensible in the eyes of the American people. So he hitched himself to the winning side.

Succeeded for the umpteenth time to widen the ideological divide in the county yes absolutely.

Fun fact, Kaepernick chose to kneel because a veteran suggested it as a respectful gesture akin to flying the flag at half mast. The fact that it's controversial is because he's brown.

I wouldnt call him smart, ever retarded 10 years old could pick the winning side of this arguement.

yes

>indefensible in the eyes of the American people
>America is one person and that person is a right wing jingoist quasipatriot

You couldn't be more wrong or gay:
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

>Fun fact, Kaepernick chose to kneel because a veteran suggested it as a respectful gesture akin

You sure have a source for this claim

Because every veteran is always correct right?
Oh wait. John Kerry.
John McCain.

He had the balls to actually challenge it instead of remaining silent like the other 99% of politicians would

No, not at all. If anything, all he's doing is giving their protest power. If the President of the United States didn't complain about it, it wouldn't be such a big topic of conversation at the moment. From the kneeling players perspective, Trump tweeting about it is the best thing that could have happened to their protest.

Trump keeps banging on about how they're disrespecting the country, the flag and MUH TROOPS by kneeling, but I think most people can see that they aren't really. I mean, to disrespect the anthem would be to talk during it, or flip the bird to the American people during it. All they're doing is kneeling to highlight a cause, and it's a fairly respectful act if you actually think about it for any deal of time before losing your shit. There in lies Trump's problem here. He hasn't (to my knowledge) addressed the reason for their protest, but has rather just planted his flag purely in the jingoist "look at how disgusting this is camp". Plenty of people just see this whole flag thing as a huge over reaction.

Now I'm not saying the concerns being raised by the kneeling players, i.e. the treatment of blacks in America are 100% grounded in truth, I'm just saying that by focusing on their act of kneeling, Trump and others who are triggered to shit over this just look hysterical over basically nothing.

The left fell apart over the course of this decade because they started focussing on inconsequential shit like 74 genders . Stuff that your average person either thinks is bullshit, or straight up doesn't care about. If the right keep choosing hills like this to die on, they'll go the same way.

and yet liberals apparently lack the insight of a 10 year old

There are more people that enjoy and are proud to be Americans than the opposite. Anericans vomplain about everything, but don't realize that they live in the greatest country on the planet.
"Bu-bu-but we waz slavez an shiet!"
And? So were we for 500 years, don't see people from the Balkans fucking demanding reparations and blaming the failures in their lives on the Ottomans. Also, acting as though you would have rather been born in Kenya over Los Angeles is hilarious.
"Bu-bu-but they puttin us in Prison and shiet!"
Don't commit fucking crimes. Fix the black subculture, fix the rate of single motherhood, start finishing highschool, stop having kids before you're married. How to prosper in America 101.

So now, instead of talking about niggers getting shot by cops, we're talking about niggers disrespecting the anthem/country.

Excellent plan

Keep being delusional, lefty.

The NFL will lose a lot of money over this.

It's days are gonna be over soon anyway since each new research about football and CTE continues to be even more bad news/

>fix the rate of single motherhood, start finishing highschool, stop having kids before you're married. How to prosper in America 101.

fucking seriously, how hard can this be? That's literally the only things you need to do in order to guarantee yourself success in our society. Yet for some reason the majority of people still manage to fuck that up...

>Now I'm not saying the concerns being raised by the kneeling players, i.e. the treatment of blacks in America are 100% grounded in truth, I'm just saying that by focusing on their act of kneeling, Trump and others who are triggered to shit over this just look hysterical over basically nothing.

For starters, stadium seat wouldn't be going unfilled and NFL ratings wouldn't be going down over nothing.
The whole problem with the Far Left is that they want to get even more, akin to the camel first sticking its nose into the then, then its head and so on. Once the get what they purportedly want, they go on to take even more. That's why they must be opposed on everything.

The "baby momma/daddy" aspect of black culture is just shit. They have a what, 75% single motherhood rate? Yet they refuse to address it as a cultural problem. I feel sorry for the normal blacks that work hard and function in society (small percentage, but still) because they know that no matter how hard they work, if someone sees them on the street, they just think "Nigger" because of their racial peers.

I don't think this protest is a far left thing at all. Left wing, certainly, but not far left. Don't let the Far Left boogeyman affect all your political judgements, friend.

Also, I don't agree with their need to protest (I just think that their means of doing so isn't AS BAD as people are making out) but that image is a damn fine example of whataboutism. That's a Soviet technique. You're better than that, user.

Yep, faggot.

It's being orchestrated by the far left. Your garden variety liberal isn't interested in this anti-white bullshit. It's the leftists who think absolutely everything needs to be subverted and controlled.

>whataboutism. That's a Soviet technique.
Pretty sure you're a shill.

The media has pretty much dropped this like a rock and has moved on to trying to make the hurricane into a Katrina thing

Combined with the fact that there were never any polls on this through the media released lately, and I would guess the internal polling favored Trump big time on this issue so the media is going to try to move on to the next thing

>Succeeded for the umpteenth time to widen the ideological divide in the county yes absolutely.
True, commenting on liberals acting like retards when they act like retards is so divisive. He should have supported them just so their feelings would not be hurt.

Tim Tebow is brown too

Ain't no boogeyman, just facts. It's very frustrating seeing the vast bulk of American news media blandly accepting Kapernick's when so much of the BLM talking points are false (and yes, Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin would have lived if they didn't attack armed men first). This isn't the 1960's anymore, Jim Crow is gone, and official police brutality (such as STRESS) isn't tolerated. If only the black criminals would stop victimizing the black population.
As for that image, I'll shitpost how I see fit. Though it would be amusing to see Kapernick go full Diogenes and live in a barrel.

is this the same kapernick that donated 25k to an organization named after a cop killer, and is a dirty commie fag who wears che guverre shirts?

This is why you have lost London.

>Succeeded for the umpteenth time to widen the ideological divide in the county
Trump did not start this kneel bullshit. Blaming trump for this is like blaming a firefighter for a fire.

BEND THE KNEE FOR YOUR RULER YOU SCUM!
DO MORE: KISS THE EARTH, ASS UP!!

>if you kill your enemies they win

they could have just left the circuses alone and none of this would have ever happened

He didn't win shit.

This and it includes the intelligentsia, the media, billion dollar bussiness. Sad.

What the fuck does this even mean with regards to my post? I'm just saying he hasn't "won" because all he's done is give those protesting a worldwide voice. The vast majority of people in Britain couldn't give a shit about American Football, and couldn't really name any of your players outside of Tom Brady, yet we're all aware of the shitstorm about this kneeling shite, because your president decided to make it a bigger deal than what it is.