We are entering an epoch of civilization where the world of humanity is clashing against each other

We are entering an epoch of civilization where the world of humanity is clashing against each other.
Two sides battling it out for worldly supremacy.
One one side you have people who want to continue their way of life, as it has been for hundreds (and some thousands) of years.
You, my European anonymous friend, you just want to go on living your life as your people always have, but there is a foe out there that wishes to completely alter and soon eliminate you and your lifestyle completely.

The people on the other side of the spectrum who are either shitskins or liberals who have been tainted by this disease see the world in an entirely different way.
To them race is nothing but cosmetic differences, akin to hair.
To these vermin, culture is something to be discarded once the newest shiny object appears.
These people will never believe the way you do no matter how hard you try to help them.

There is an entirely new civilization that has appeared on earth and it has nothing to do with what we have known for the past several thousands of years.
All the non-Europeans are going to align with one and another under the commonality that they're "people of color".
This new culture is already appearing, you can see it, all the "people of color" are adopting jewish hollywood rap culture rather than western corporate culture.
What their world will look like 50 - 100 years from now will probably be so unrecognizable or understandable to any of you now.

Humanity is splitting apart.
The only way now is for us to part ways and go our own paths.
There doesn't need to be a war, people just need to move on.

The NWF deciding to pave their own paths and live off the grid is a start, but there will need to be a bigger initiative if Europa really hopes to stand a chance.
We need to come together and work as ONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
mathscinotes.com/2017/01/effect-of-earths-curvature-on-suspension-bridge-dimensions/
youtu.be/EwltzlT5QE0
snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/challenger.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

>We cant take pictures of other planets, right???
God damnit how many times do I have to say this
You can do it yourself with a hundred dollar telescope and your goddamn phone
Do it motherfucker, prove everyone wrong

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

forgot webm

Ok now what?

The earth is a sphere, flat earth debunked?

When you fly east/west, using a compass using the magnetic north pole, you are moving in a circle in either direction.

Using basic trig, we can find the truth distance of the sun approx three-thousand miles above us by measuring the suns rays to the point of origin. The sun is small and local.

yes

I'm still researching flat earth, I dont know what causes the sun and moon rotations. I've heard its a magnetic effect.

These are observations of the sun movements, recognized by the UN flag/map

Timezones make more sense on a flat earth model

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

NASA says it themselves....

Yeahbecause their imaging equipment is in LEO and there isn’t a lens big enough to capture the entire blueberry. So they stitch (photoshop) multiple images together to make the big blue ball. Just watch the ISS livestream ya tard

>mfw people acctually belive this

I want off this fucking train wreck

>local hot spot

Poe's law in full effect

How do we have a lens big enough to capture saturn or jupiter? Are those CGI?

LOL I agree, there is no curve!

it's called a simplified model

Earth is located in a hexadecimal space
DEBATE ME FAGGOT.

>How many times has the distance of the sun changed?

NASA's astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but heliocentrists have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models. For instance, in his time Nicolas Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million! Nowadays they have settled around 93 million for the time-being.

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is psyop propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Nigger you are not smart you're just autistic. I don't care how much bull shit you have pretyped and ready to go, you're not convincing anyone.

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

Think about it, what if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

the thing is is they think that meritocracy is inherently white so they dont think were currently the same. however im sure they would happily dumb down the white race thinking if everyone is equal there wont be any problems because theyre retarded

Why is the picture CGI???!? CANT TAKE A REAL PICTURE??!? IM TELLING YOU UNIVERSE IS HEXADECIMAL YOU INBRED SCUM

So you believe the earth is a giant ball that spins faster than the speed of sound?

What about these guys? You check out the snopes article on how this was debunked?

Is the universe is aisu then how does it keep from melting from the sun?

PICTUR TAKEN 1 METER ABOV MY HOUS
HOVV DO YOU EXPLEI THIS

You mean a camera on a telescope looking deeper into the solar system with no atmosphere to cause haze in the image? I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make

Earth's orbit is elliptic
look up aphelion and perihelion

lol fair point

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Flat Earther's don't understand basic astronomy.

/THREAD
>tips fedora

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

Yes we can, why the fuck do you think bridges have to be built in order to account for the curvature of the Earth?

mathscinotes.com/2017/01/effect-of-earths-curvature-on-suspension-bridge-dimensions/

>earth is flat
>can literally fly from Western America to Japan.
>did so the other day.
>also flew to Japan from England over Europe recently
>earth is somehow flat
What is this spergness?

Nice generalization

Care to explain this?

>3x earth rotations
>1x star rotation with shutter open

Makes sense

You cant measure something that dosen't exsist god isn't real retard

I checked the snopes article that goes into great length about how much of a retard you are.

So you wan't to keep larping don't yah!?
Let's have a larping battle then
Faggot

It was debunked because they have "different SSN's"

Can't make this shit up. SOOO same name, same face... but NO way NASA could just give them a new SSN??

Going to be honest lad I've been waiting all day for your flat earth posting to show up, cheers mate

You can keep parroting this absolute fucking nonsense but the curvature of the Earth has and can be measured you selectively educated autist.

the earth is a globe, so that map is wrong.

This destroys everything OP(((((KNOVVS)))))

Hold on a fucking minute. A fucking compass proves your fucking shitty straight line map completely wrong.

Why are you lying about this?

Are you a jew?

Where does the jet stream come from? You know those masses of air moving in one direction?

OP belives gravity dosen't exsist

>the earth is a globe

Thats what I'm having trouble with...

I have a fundamental problem with our space agencies KNOWINGLY faking pictures of earth if theres nothing to hide.

I started this whole "flatearth" journey talking shit about it, and then did some research to try and understand why someone would think the earth was flat. Now I'm wondering how anyone could believe we live on a ball flying 1000mph!

Looks like op shut up.
Nothingnism vvins again.

I... what?
Those things can work on globes.
What the fuck?
You are aren't you...

You're a fucking Jew!

We have many people who look similar. Despite all the known genetic differences and mutations, there’s still the possibility to have people who look similar. Have you ever met your doppelgänger? At least look into it. Otherwise what? Are you saying the Challenger event never happened?

Not a jew

youtu.be/EwltzlT5QE0

I don't see how any sane person can think that earth is a ball flying through space at enormous speeds.
No human ever needs anything but his own eyes to concur that this statement is absolutely absurd.
Earth is flat but people believe lies on purpose.

No I already made my point

>earth is a ball flying through space at enormous speeds.
>FLYIng THROUGH SPACE
NOTHINGNESS YOU STUPID RETARD

Mother fucker I don't care about the challenger. Don't come around here and provide me a completely rewritten model of the laws of physics crafted by dedicated autists WAY out of their depth and try and pass it off as a dark enlightenment when you're only reason for why what would be the largest and most difficult to conceal conspiracies ever devised exists today is "I dunno, embezzlement or some shit?" Take you're solipsistic garbage back to your hugbox where basic explanations to all you're questions are simply ignored.

Cool picture. Back it up in your own words or you’re just a faggot

Why if tibet is cold even if more near to sun than the rest? Same question for all the mountains.

Its not just that, THEY HAVE THE SAME FUCKING NAME! WHAT ARE THE ODDS, HONESTLY???

Did the challenger happen? DOES ANY OF IT HAPPEN???

debate me faggot on who made the point first.
>pro tip:you can't

No...

No hold on... I can smell it.

You're a fucking JEW.

Study the atom. Protons and electrons n sheeit flying around a nucleus for “no apparent reason”. Look to something smaller than you to understand something too big to observe yourself. Then observe yourself in the mirror while muttering “retard”

think science is important, but has it always been correct? Is the science we follow today 100% correct?

I think theres a herd-mentality of scholars who want to be perceived correct and intelligent and want to be taken seriously, so they don't question who are considered "qualified". We follow the status quo and ridicule anyone who goes off course from the herd.

I think we will see the truth hit mainstream sometime in this generation but the conditioning and propaganda is still very strong.

>NOTHINGNESS YOU STUPID RETARD
>caps
>buttblasted
You can't defy what is essentially the truth. Get thee hence or be cast aside.

>We are entering an epoch of civilization where the world of humanity is clashing against each other.
No, it's always been like this.

Keep trying, why the fuck would I be doing a flat earth thread on YOM KIPER?? I have to watch football in a few hours, I'm just a shitty goy trying to spread truth, calm down

How can you explain the Midnight Sun?

So new SSN but didn’t bother changing names...cmon

saved

>what is operation paperclip

lol see for yourself

snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/challenger.asp

You can use that argument about anything! I can go onto your websites, tell everyone there that the earth is indeed a hollow sphere and that anyone who says otherwise can fuck off, and deflect criticism by saying "Well you just think that because you're blindly trusting science and facts and logic". You can use you very same logic to prove to you that EVERYTHING is a lie. For all you know you're the main star of the fucking truman show and EVERYONE on earth is fucking in on it. It is not an argument. You have no evidence, no explanation for things that shouldn't be able to happen in your model, I mean for fuck sake Occam's razor need to be used in a case this ridiculous, and Occam says you're a fucking idiot.

Cool argument, this thread is littered with proof though.

Try again next time.

I'm asking myself if someone is reading the op. He posted a pic of earth and after the first post everyone it's an total off topic debate on flat earth.

Flath earthers are the ultimate debate derailers.

>We are entering an epoch of civilization where the world of humanity is clashing against each other.
People have been fighting each other since the dawn of time. This is nothing new. It's a continuation.

This is a scary concept. Modern science is less of a skeptics tool and more of a world religion.

If you try to redefine what others perceive as reality, it incites questions of the unknown which creates fear and contempt.

Its comfy to assume with know everything and that scientists have tackled all the hard questions. Living on a ball rather than an infinite plane greatly reduces those questions.

Once it disappears if you have high powered optics you can bring it back into view until it disappears behind refracted light waves...explain the cause of jet stream on a flat motionless earth

If we determine the earth is flat and 99% of the population has been lied to, wouldn't that bring people together?

>Often delayed by 30+min

Cool proof

Can we report slide posts?

no

I will argue it would