Proud Gun Owner

Hey non-American countries, How does it feel to have a government that doesn't trust you with a tool meant for self defense and hunting? I'm mainly talking to you Eurocucks...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pivxr0yhFKw
youtube.com/watch?v=pm-7WzUrmzo
wars.org.au/
youtu.be/auLMUpC5LxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Non gun owners are faggots

it feels bad and i try to not think about it, inb4 get a license no, im not a fucking cuck

Tfw lived in barracks whole time I was in army and now that I'm out I'm too broke to buy my own gun

>Buying a .45 in .380

Fug i love guns, I FUCKING HATE THIS GAY NEW WORLD WHY CANT I HAVE GUNS AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FUCKING FAGGOTS

It isn't a .45, it's a .380. You would know the 1911 platform is very good in all available calibers if you weren't some noguns Limey.

Besides, caliber shouldn't matter to you because you can't even use a gun in self defense. Unless you live in NI in which case ise your fuddyfive to end your Scottish colonizer life.

Libcucks love to disarm their populace.

and that's one faggy gun

You can buy guns here you just need a license. We have over 2 million legal gun owners in Germany. It's easy af to get a license all you need is

>a reason to own a gun
Like being a hunter or member of a shooting club for example
>no criminal record
>no mental illness

>a reason to own a gun
we live in cucked shitholes at least i realize this

can u buy pic related at your hardware store??

youtube.com/watch?v=Pivxr0yhFKw

Pfft hows that second amendment working at defending the second amendment lmao

>shall not be infringed
>is infringed in every state, just to varying degrees

So basically you should prepare for muslim refugees to buy guns.

no you need a firearms license

for construction blanks??

You need permit here in Poland but you can have a gun. Also you can have any gun made before 1850 or replica without any permit, lol.
Don't ask me how does that make any sense tho.
However unlike some cucked euro countries, you can actually defend yourself and your property, you can go as far as killing the offender.

I don't own any gun but I own a hot blonde Polish gf.

Cuck Baby Boomer fudds mostly let that happen.

i'm 23 and half of my peers are deathly afraid of guns and the other half think it would be sweet to have some full auto space gat they saw in CoD or Rainbow Six.

yes and for airsoft bb guns paintball guns, every single form of firearm is controlled here even the nerf guns are literally nerfed by the government

what about this pic related style?

also controlled

got a pretty ebin crossbow and knife collection.

still, feeling pretty cucked tbqh

BAN ALL GUNS! #I'MWITHHER

you even need a firearms license to buy a crossbow here

Christ what a cringefest this guy is.

You should have adopted gun licences like us long ago.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRIN..

niggers would never cope with the paper work and requirements. Also anyone with a weapon should be able to demonstrate a basic level of safety and operation.

Move to America.
I'll pay for your first year here.

honestly we have no freedoms but they give us welfare to make up for it

that sucks, you just have to make the powder and primer too

youtube.com/watch?v=pm-7WzUrmzo

t. pussy who can't fight

>I'm mainly talking to you Eurocucks...
Why?

Im not too keen to go to jail for a decade for constructing a firearm

God bless Poland.
Your girls are hot as fuck.

Stop rubbing it in you fat mutt

Pay to cuck the masses so they accept not having freedom.
Move here, live free for a year. Find a job and hangout.

>God bless Poland.
Yes, just look at how based they are with their 1.3 guns per capita (9 lower than the world average).

It feels really shit and I hate it when people rub it in.

Tell that to the pack of niggers that break into your house.

but im socially retarded

The real question is why your Government trust you with guns when you have proven you can't handle that responsibility?

it would be good to know just in case,
what about hobby rocketry?

bad. I want a SBR so badly.

only blacks have proven that, dumbfuck

Sweden trusted a bunch of rapeugees who never proved they could be responsible.

I'm sure you will feel macho when Tyrone breaks into your house with a machete.

For the record I fight in amateur mma.
I have a record of 8-1. Undoubtably could kick your (most likely overweight) ass.

It's just dumb to risk your life when you could easily be a fucking man, buy a gun, and protect your family. But hey, when shtf I'll be glad to take your stuff.

im pretty sure that would be illegal here

Do you have an accent?
Because girls will suck your dick raw if you have a good accent.
Also you'll get over that in time.

Do you like my latest purchase?

We don't have niggers to shoot at, yet. And because of history -- Police shooting and killling workers, and such -- most people, I guess, looks at guns as something offensive, not defensive.
Also guns are relatively expensive, a handgun can cost your monthly wage, so people who have guns don't have too many of them.

>if you defend yourself from your enemies, they win

Seriously though, it is pretty fucked up when you can own guns in Canada but not some places in Europe

Hahaha. This.

Modern America is new the Rome and its women are whores for anything "exotic"

i was born and raised in Australia but developed a British accent some how

Stupid question...do you seriously not get to keep your guns when you retire from the military?

Hey look a patient rich nigger

i found a bunch of rocket clubs in aus
this one has the coolest acronym
wars.org.au/

Depends. Some people get custom builds, some don't bother.
A lot of it is preference

>having no taste

The government mostly doesn't trust Palis though, not me.

clubs? meaning you need a fucking license im guessing, for fucks sake

I love revolvers, don't know why.
When I quit smoking I saved back what I would have spent on two packs a day in an effort to buy a new Colt single action army.
Now I just can't justify spending a grand on a fucking revolver. Guess I'll buy used.

You use the gun they issue you and return it when done. You can buy any gun on the civilian market as long as you're not a felon.

It is obviously terrible, true freedom includes being able to defend yourself.

>having no yard

You Amerifucks always forget to mention that monkey niggers also have that right. Any crazy fucker can get a gun easily there, I wouldn't want my low educated and badly parented teenage and young adult neighbors having guns anyway. Guns give criminals a higher sense of security when robbing just as much as they give you a higher sense of safety form being robbed or attacked. So, how do they help your society again?

They cull the nigger population, because they mainly kill themselves off.

not even rich m8

Yeah I felt the hit of buying it, seeing as it's far less useful than a semi-auto and I could have bought a really nice gun with the money I paid for my Python. But I had to own it.

no license required

> Custom builds

As in conversion to civilian models?

I guess there is the matter of PTSD risk, but you guys are actually trained to properly use and maintain class 3's. Shouldn't be an earned right...

Kek.

Google interracial crime statistics user.

well, congratulations on having a handgun not joking btw

Actually they don't have that right because felons are not allowed to own firearms in this country

Niggers are a very small part of the American population, and many white people such as myself choose to not live in the same same shit holes as they do.

Big walking dead fan, huh.
And revolvers have their place. They have so few moving parts that they are more reliable than semi auto especially if you are on the move.

>But I had to own it
IKTF.
Nice gun mate.

Is it worth it? The breed just as fast as they kill and the newer generations grow up even more retarded without fathers or even mothers who care about them. Guns are only making the nigger problem worse. Also, every once and a while they kills whites too.

The largest proportion of people killed by guns are black males.

Since when has a nigger gotten permission from the government to own a gun. They buy them on the street because they are readily available (too many guns in your country).
Chicanos can be just as bad and they are breeding the niggers as well.

It's worth a few white deaths, especially since they are are probably liberals who chose to live among niggers, as long as the niggs keep killing each other and going to prison.

RIP Ernst Zündel (1939–2017)

youtu.be/auLMUpC5LxU

I understand, but a lot, a whole lot of white innocents die from niggers. It's not a gun issue of course, it's a Nigger problem, but to say that guns don't help them murder rape and rob whites is wrong.
The end game was always separation from Africans, in the end of the day the issue is the perpetrator and not the weapon.

>Chicanos can be just as bad and they are breeding the niggers as well.
>implying I would live among them as well
I don't think you realize just how big the US is.

I agree, so the niggers are what needs stricter regulating not the firearms, the common denominator in ALL violent crime is violent people.

If they didn't have guns they would use knives and bats.
An animal is an animal. It's use of tools just makes it more dangerous.

>How does it feel to have a government that doesn't trust you with a tool meant for self defense and hunting?

Dunno. How does it feel to elect a nigger president twice, to be 52% white and to routinely lose wars against Third World countries?

Does it feel good?

You can get a gun legally pretty easily in my country.

A gun is made to kill people not just self defense, so people will use them for good and bad.

>white people such as myself

Yeah, about that....

Lol. I'm guessing you live in a country nobody can point to on a map.

But please, keep talking about how awful it is in America and how you couldn't possibly live in literally the best country in the world.

If you aren't white, stay out.

America is around 70% + white. Almost all the niggs are concentrated into segregated shithole cities. (Detroit, Baltimore ect..). You can drive through almost all of the Midwestern and northwestern US and not see a nigger.

Say that to my blue blooded face you fucking burger munching Jew puppet

Ps I love America

The racial makeup of the county was 94.4% White, 0.4% American Indian, 0.2% black or African American,

2010 census in my county, the missing percentages is just spics etc.

So lets see your demographics then meme flagger

I don't ben care that my cum stained PJs are visible

But your women are allowed to beat you and cops let them lol

To be fair our own government does more than its fair share of letting wives assault husbands, and has a nasty habit of even arresting the husband when it happens

Fug, nice. I didn't want to pay too much on a .357 so I settled on this two weeks ago, but saying settle is harsh. The 686+ is still pretty sweet.

You Amerifucks always forget to mention that monkey niggers also have that right. Any crazy fucker can get a gun easily there, I wouldn't want my low educated and badly parented teenage and young adult neighbors having guns anyway. Guns give criminals a higher sense of security when robbing just as much as they give you a higher sense of safety form being robbed or attacked. So, how do they help your society again?
by killing niggers