Berserk

It was decent

better than nothing™

It was pretty bad, they tried to cram too much into the episode, but it will probably get better in the next episodes.

It was pretty good™.

Skull Knight.net must be committing mass suicide right about now.

I give it huge points for the nightmare.

It's bad ,but ill watch it and so will you

I liked it a lot more than I thought based on the PVs. Even if it felt rushed, I think they did a pretty good job at connecting everything so that they could skip Black Swordsman and Lost Children. The only problem now is that without the Count's arc, Femto won't do anything before he's reborn.

Not immersive when you're trying to present gore and it shows all dying lifeforms as robots. Dead on arrival.

It was watchable.

quads of truth
Fuck I don't want to watch this.

Truth, but lost Children is one of my all time favorite arcs in Berserk. Sucks that they feel they have to skip it

Though, they downgraded from the PV

it was shite and im dropping this. worse then 2 manga chapters a year desu,

No use whining about it now. We have to judge the anime for what it's adapting, and Lost Children is the least important arc to be fair.

It was shit™

If only the show looked like the OP.

I LIKE IT

The right one is the PV I'm refering to. I prefered the left one, but I still wasn't convinced, seeing the episode somehow made it feel right.

beggars can't be choosers. we get scraps.

Man, I'm probably just going to read the manga again instead of trudging through this shit.

Agreed. The original left one looked like the upcoming PS4 game, too.

I liked it.

I can't wait to see the great parts. Thankfully they rushed through the bad parts, so now in no time we'll get to the most memorable segements in the manga besides Golden Age.

This was PAINFULLY BAD

Shots that don't connect in any way to each other. Things constantly happening without lingering to let the audience take things in. Random application of hand drawn stuff (why did they remove the stuff from the PV if they left this much in?). Poorly chosen ways to skip over content. Cheap application of movie soundtrack. Overall just badly directed and executed.

I'm sorry I tried to defend CG this looks absolutely terrible.

I thought it would be Aijin decent at least.

From now on, every Berserk thread will be dedicated to teaching people how to make money and get rich quick schemes so that we can collectively throw cash at the japs and get them to make a decent anime.

If anyone asks why, show them caps of this episode.

It was okay. It feels odd that they had to force Puck like that, it literally would have made no difference if they had just made him tag along him from the start. Same for Isidro, but I can understand showing him early if they want to skip the Kushan thing. The CGI was horrendrous, I thought it might be closer to Ajin whichs CGI I liked. The VA for Guts was a good pick for his sound, but it seems like he can't scream which is a huge problem. I liked the OST too, was pretty Berserk-y.

The best thing was the Dragonslayer SFX, got me hard as fuck. Literally perfect, shame that is the only thing they got right. I'll still keep watching, can't wait for Angel Mozgus

I don't understand what you guys are saying, I think that was pretty good. It would need more hand drawn scenes because those were amazing, but it was 7/10 at least

Anyone know how much of the manga is being covered?

is it wrong of me just to be glad something animated is finally escaping the goddamn golden age?

>there are people who have such bad taste that they thought it was passable

For a non-berserk fan like me, it was watchable at best.
I can't even imagine how manga fags are feeling right now.

I'm a cg advocate
I'm all ready for future anime to look something like the ed's to precure
I hope this gets better

Looks great, aots for sure.

>tfw forces is never going to kick in mid-combat.
somehow this metalish shit just doesn't sound right.

I can already sense Miura thinking "I can try using this so I don't have to draw a lot anymore and can play my Idolmaster more"

We still haven't heard all of Hai Yo, which may be the only good thing to come of this.

I think some people are just happy post-golden age is finally getting an adaptation

Rushed plot, awkward CG, bad voice direction, action had no weight to it. Not exactly stellar. Probably won't follow it.

I want to know how much Schierke we'll be getting

Honestly I thought it was going to look a whole hell of a lot worse after remembering what sidonia was like. Not saying it was perfect, there were without a doubt sevearl parts that looked weird and wonky as hell but I think the hand drawn in shit overtop helped it along.

I barfed

>mfw that music that played when guts fought the tree monster

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME JAPAN?

>even Guts barfed at the CG

I like the Blood and Guts metal cover

I've never been on /a in all my life, but I felt the need to after watching this monstrous shit
it was awful and I'm sad now
the opening
the cgi

When do they get off the boat?

>final episode
>Forces kick in
It'd redeem the show to 2/10

Watching this makes me sad because with the VA's and OST this could have been so good hand drawn, or at least mostly hand drawn

No, it wasn't.

Wow. Is this real life. Lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Not to be one of those people but did they whitewash her?

Yellow-wash

fuck off

>that OST

absolutely based, if nothing else

is this really the show

is this really what people had to watch

BLOOD AND GUTS AND GUTS AND GOD HAND

why did they feel the need to include Miura's biggest mistake?

yes, pretty hard

>Djent

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Literally looks like the playstation game, Guts looks good though, but everyone else is a joke

POL can go fuck itself
In manga casca isnt colored black so she isnt black

>Sup Forums
You mean tumblr, right?

>yfw Berserk is currently #12 on MAL
actually the score isn't even high enough for it to be there, it's pretty weird

I watched that sequence and only realised afterwards that she was supposed to be Casca.

Oh I hate this.

she actually is colored brown in official art you faggot

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Ratings haven't updated. It should be like rank 1000 or something and it will drop even harder once the fanboy ratings have been drowned out. Probably end up in the 6's, and that's pretty rare for MAL. They all hate it.

>this webm

tel me it's just a joke. looks like an early PS3 game cinematic

I'm dying here.

She is delicious yet broken brown you idiot

Yeah, it took me a while to realize that was Casca too

Yes, yes, well done Guts. Well done, Guts.

HOWEVER

I mean she wasn't black before, just darker in completion that everyone else, now she is the palest one.

Well memed

>tfw just woke up
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOKS FUCKING HORRIBLE

Hahaha

Now we can suffer right alongside Guts.

This is all part of the studio's keikaku.

Nice shadows and lighting.
Are they all levitating?

Finally my waifu in animation
>To bad its 3D CGI shit

Berserk looks like its about to cross over with RWBY.

>the cape
it's like he's wearing some sheet of stiff plastic

The left one looks horribly unfinished

>sample

Can someone post nice caps from the OP please?

Funny how the musou game will look better than this.

Exactly. Has anyone ever heard of black women getting raped?

Casca has always been too light skin to be called black, people can just think of no other real-world group to try and equate brown anime characters too.

>those Christmas trees in the top corners

Im glad i never got hyped for that shit.

Speaking of casca where the hell is she at this point in the story? I know shes not dead, shes just being a simpleton somewhere

every time we see caska she is more white

>GUHRIFHSSH

Not as bad as expected.

Not as good as Berserk deserves.

I think I'm dropping it, the 3D looks so fucking bad

But the threads will be fun.