Is it legitimately impossible to be a white nationalist/separatist who's not a bloodthirsty cartoon villain who...

Is it legitimately impossible to be a white nationalist/separatist who's not a bloodthirsty cartoon villain who literally wants to murder nonwhites? For fuck's sake I like Jared Taylor but even most of the people who comment on AmRen videos fit that description.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwIlcHjjpP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think most White Nationalists start out at Jared Taylor's level, but as they realize 1) the demographic situation is worse than they thought and getting worse yet, 2) Jews really do control everything, and 3) the institutions of power are making it impossible to solve these problems peacefully, something snaps and they go full 1488.

Shut cuck!! Death to kites, niggers and jars!!!!

I hate Jews and niggers and savage brown muzzies death to them all!! Long live the white race

I don't only want to murder shitskins, i also want to murder traitors like you.
Remember that traitors letting the jews in, and traitors helping the jews willingly are the reason Humanity is falling.

I'm not saying make a list of traitors, though. We already have it thanks to social medias and traitor loving to spread their treachery for all to see.

Then why do these people even like Taylor? Wouldn't he be a cuck by their definitions for even wanting a peaceful solution?

>bloodthirsty cartoon villain who literally wants to murder nonwhites
Hello user, how are you going to deal with the non-whites in your nation?

is it possible to criticize israel without wanting to gas all the jews? just stop posting

I like that Jared Taylor considers Jews (at least the Ashkenazi & the white looking Sephardis) as white like us - that they're allowed to live in our ethnostate with us. I've been saying this for years. Jared knows what's up, we can't discriminate against other whites jut because they pray slightly different from us.

Jared is able to frame things in a way that they don't violate any politcal correctness rules. So because of that his argument is bulletproof. People like this about him.

>(((I like that Jared Taylor considers Jews (at least the Ashkenazi & the white looking Sephardis) as white like us - that they're allowed to live in our ethnostate with us. I've been saying this for years. Jared knows what's up, we can't discriminate against other whites jut because they pray slightly different from us.)))

Well, when our Whites going to "deal" with non-Whites ever, instead of bitching about them?

I'm not fully white despite "looking" white, so that's the position I'm coming from. I also have friends who are definitely not white and I don't want them getting murdered.

Why cant we crowd fund the production of white babies? I'd donate to that.

oh look, another Jew Lovin' Jared shill thread.

Money and sperm.

>I'm not white
>I have non-white friends
Then why would you be a white nationalist in the first place?

Daily reminder that Jared Taylor is a CIA asset.

I'm "white" for all intents and purposes, that being that I look white. I also understand the need for a white majority America in order to prevent the country from going up in flames. But in doing so I feel like I'm selling myself out to people who would just throw me in the gas chamber anyway.

the cost is eventually half all your shit

You still haven't answered my question how to deal with the non-whites.

Because they won't just let whatever peaceful solution there is happen to them, since it'll impact them negatively regardless of how peaceful the intention is. How do you deal with violent opposition without violence?

>Is it legitimately impossible to be a white nationalist/separatist who's not a bloodthirsty cartoon villain who literally wants to murder nonwhites?

No, it's not. Fuck the faggot larpers here who think otherwise. Don't fall for kike lies.

Why do you think the subhuman would have a satisfying answer ?
Just put a bullet through its brainstem when the time comes.

There are violent elements in every radical movement, especially communism.

White nationalism has the most to lose by committing terrorist/violent acts. And by violent acts I mean going out and attacking niggers, Moslems and Jews at random. The moral highground is on our side and that is a lot more attractive to potential recruits than anything.

This, civic nationalism just works. I know a lot of based blacks that regularly breed my wife !
The leftists are the REAL racists, not us.

No. WNism always ends up in crazy hatred for the same kinds of reasons that leftism ends in famines and virtue signalling. This is why our society has suppressed some of the true things that WNists think.

Google "why I am not a white nationalist".

'white' as an identity is a jewish trick

white is not an identity

I understand that most won't go without a fight, so I know some violence would be inevitable. However, I'd still want to avoid whatever violence is avoidable, as well as give some nonwhite allies a way out that wouldn't involve deporting them to a country they have no cultural or even linguistic connection to or just outright killing them.

More like european are inbred cucks and the only realistic outcome is misgeneation or extinction.
Europeans will genocide themselves before touching a single hair of a single nigglet.

Thankfully, europeans also have the potential to birth extreme outliers that have the drive and ability to become mythopoetic forces.

You're taking what he said and turning it into an almost completely unrelated strawman.

>as well as give some nonwhite allies a way out that wouldn't involve deporting them
How is them staying a "way out", then?

Same as people idolising the nuclear family when it was a jewish trick too, the true family is, well, the family, three generations or more living under the same roof.

I completely agree with you and I'm in the same type of situation that you're in. I support the white nationalist cause despite not being entirely white because I know a righteous cause when I see one. I am well-aware that there are inherent differences between the three races and that whites built the modern world. The world will become an abject hell if all whites die - that's why I support white nationalism.

Considering anything short of complete genocide of subhumans and traitor means extinction, any other position but the extreme one is quite short-sighted indeed.

Fuck off faggot, I never said that nor do I think that. I am strongly against civic nationalism. I am an ethnic nationalist. Don't speak on my behalf, retard.

This.

Please don't interact with me ever again you filthy mongrel.

I'd be fine with the few "good" ones staying, possibly with certain segregation laws implemented. I'd basically want what we had prior to 1965 with a 85+% white population.

Sure. Send me shekels as I'm currently producing white babies, if that makes the (((MGTOWs))) feel like they're contributing to the preserverence of their race.

I WILL INTERACT WITH YOU WHENEVER I WANT, FAGGOT. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. JUST FOR THAT COMMENT, I'LL REPLY TO EVERY COMMENT YOU MAKE IN THIS THREAD, YOU DIRTY SHITSKIN.

>I'd be fine with the few "good" ones staying
I'm not. There are no "good" non-whites. They defeat the purpose of white nationalism.

> I'd basically want what we had prior to 1965 with a 85+% white population.
You mean the demographic environment that leads to what we have now in 2017 with a barely 50% white population? That doesn't sound like a good idea.

I agree with you, except I think there should be at least a 95% white majority in majority-white countries at all times and enforced by the law. Something a bit like Japan's immigration system.

Reminder that these are actual paid shill posts to discredit alt-right figures.

We were doing fine for like 200 years with a small black population. It wasn't the nonwhites who caused the problem, it was Jews.

You say this despite proof that Jared Taylor IS controlled opposition who wines and dines with Jews and is committed to silencing any criticism of Jews.

This. Blacks thrived during the Jim Crow era. There were many more successful black businesses, more black millionaires and less blacks in prison during the Jim Crow era. Then the Jews overturned all of that.

You still can still very much like idealists, even though you may think, they cannot possibly succeed.

nice larp

>We were doing fine for like 200 years with a small black population. It wasn't the nonwhites who caused the problem, it was Jews.
Jews can't abused a demogaphic schism that doesn't exist. That's why they're always working to create one.

You, for some reason, want to take that work off of them by creating it yourself.

It's a bit naive to think you can make the west white again without resorting to violence. Some of the shitskins that have settled here will never leave peacefully

Yes. White Nationalism, especially recently, has been attracting low IQ white savages. That is why I can't be a White Nationalist anymore. I want a white country, but not one made up entirely of YouTube commenters whose only skill is making memes.

I know that, but I'm talking about the people who actually seem to crave violence and bloodshed, which appears to make up a fairly large portion of his audience.

Non-whites and marxists want to murder whites, or at least make sure they die out. So we're on the same page.

It seems like most white nationalists can't temper their ideology with calmness and reason.

shut up idiot, fucking dumb cunt

Nationalism was always about populism and attracting dumb masses to unite against kikes. This is not some intellectual meeting of posh fucking monocle wearing youtube intelectuals like.

I still love Jared Taylor and Millenial Woes and and the more intellectual conversations, but when Woes interviews That Guy T or Cantwell interviews Dave Smith, the comments are just all noose and oven jokes, and these guests are sympathetic to white nationalism.

>I like Jared Taylor
You're a faggot traitor. Stop posting this CIA Zionist. He's going to get the rope!

R
O
P
E

Thanks for proving this point:

>This is not some intellectual meeting of posh fucking monocle wearing youtube intelectuals like.

Exactly. Hitler understood that intellectuals are basically useless. A political movement needs street fighters and people willing to get their hands dirty.

Good point.

Where did I shill? I love Jared Taylor. He's the best chance we have to waking up some of the normies and those who are bluepilled. Figures like David Duke and even Richard Spencer are far more threatening and off-puting to normies, that's why I like Jared. And yes, he does consider Ashkenazi (and the white Sephardis) as whites that can live with us. Nothing wrong with that.

>And yes, he does consider Ashkenazi (and the white Sephardis) as whites that can live with us. Nothing wrong with that.

You're a shill alright. We see you, kike. You do not belong among us.

I don't want to kill anyone. I'm not even a white nationalist or even really conservative. I just want to do something about our Black and Mexican problem. For the blacks, we should create a bantustan for them in the South and pay them to move there, so that we can get rid of the ones who feel America is unbearable (especially once welfare is gotten rid of). For the Mexicans, order legal Mexican nationals to leave the US. Pay them to leave, and if they don't leave, you expel them by force. The other Latinos are okay if they didn't break any laws or immigrate illegally.

Then you just need to reduce migration from the Third World, and you'll be fine. Blacks and Mexico (this country in particular) are the biggest problems for us, because both peoples harbor historical grievances toward us that other countries don't.

This.

So you're basically an accelerationist at this point? Have you started "prepping" yourself?

THIS RIGHT HERE. KIKES ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS A THREAT NO MATTER WHAT. TRUST A KIKE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

The fact each time i say this i'm accused of larping is telling of the fate we are running towards.
Doesn't matters, it's not like the extinction of Humanity can be solved through (((politics))).
Only a paradigm change incarnate can alter the course of History.

You've all turned into niggers.

"The Jew is keepin' us down and the only way to combat it is to become violent white trash"

No, kike. More like "the Jews take advantage of our kindness and try to blend in with us for the purpose of subverting our values and pushing a degenerate agenda."

There's a reason they've been expelled dozens of times.

there are no canadian thinkers

>you: me, an intellectual
>me, an intellectual: intellectuals are basically useless

I don't want to kill anyone. I want voluntary segregration for the ultimate good of everyone.

Hello user, can you please be specific how you'd deal with the jews?

And yet you low-IQ retards call anyone on your side a kike that doesn't want you to act like niggers.

Agreed

This. I even think there should be a liberal country for those who want multiculturalism. Maybe the Northwest for whites, parts of the south for blacks, the Arizona Texas region for Hispanics, and California for liberals.

Why the fuck are you so insistent on becoming the strawman that Antifa wants you to be?

Intellectuals ARE useless. Hitler himself realized this and he was correct. The right-wing has never had much use for intellectuals. We're about getting shit done and smashing the skulls of our enemies.

>And yet you low-IQ retards call anyone on your side a kike that doesn't want you to act like niggers.

Some (maybe most) of them are probably paid kike shills trying to discredit our movement in the minds of undecided people. We need to seek out the undecided people and win them over to our side by offering them ideas that are reasonable and rational. This is more than a battle of brute strength, childish name-calling and mere bullets that kill people but never ideas whose time has come. This is a battle for hearts and minds.

I always concluded it was either edgy autistic larpers or paid shills. Anyone who expresses hatred toward any group should be suspected as such. A Euro American nation is not about hatred, it's about self determination. I always said all nationalists of all colors should work together to advance our goal, but no one wants to do that and instead wants to be a Hollywood nazi.

>repeating and admiring Jared's talking points make you a shill
Why are all you Americans so uneducated? I like Jared, for the 3rd time now, where in my posts do you see me shilling against him? If you consider me a shill for agreeing with him that Ashkenazi Jews are white and can live in our ethnostate, the you consider Jared Taylor a shill too - because he strongly believes that aswell. Maybe find another place, this board is clearly not suited for you.

>"We're about getting shit done and smashing the skulls of our enemies."
>calls others savages

But Asians and whites live happily together. Blacks, not niggers, blacks live happily with whites. And fuck, some hispanics, live happily with whites and are productive. So why the fuck is it better to try and take that away? What are you losing? Except for academics, top athletes, and wrll, i dont know what the fuck spics are good at.

>me a shill for agreeing with him that Ashkenazi Jews are white and can live in our ethnostate, the you consider Jared Taylor a shill too

I do. I consider him CONTROLLED OPPOSITION and a liability to our movement by convincing shitheads like you that Jews can live among us when they've proven for centuries that they can't.

Newfag here, people sure do hate the jews around here anyone care to red pill me on jews, backed by evidence of course.

>Ashkenazi Jews are white and can live in our ethnostate

While I don't hate Jews and see them as white, I don't think they belong in a white ethnostate just as Albanians don't. Nationalism is more than race, it's about culture as well. Jews have Israel to belong to.

Check out the books of Kevin B. MacDonald and E. Michael Jones.

Here's a good intro to Jones:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwIlcHjjpP4

Some people are just too mentally rigid to even consider other ways of thinking. The old methods don't work anymore. Times have changed and we have to change with them or else we die. Simple as that.

>And yes, he does consider Ashkenazi (and the white Sephardis) as whites that can live with us. Nothing wrong with that.
I agree with Jared, but disagree with this. We should advocate for a mutually agreed on, peaceful, separation of races. This is the honorable, non-racist approach - and its the only approach that has a chance of working without 90% of Western Civilization being killed.

As retarded as this sounds I don't think a temporary alliance between white nationalists and Israeli nationalists is totally out of the realm of possibility.

Jews aren't white, they're Semites. Therefore, by definition, Jews cannot belong in any white ethnostate.

I really don't have time to watch a 2 hour video

How else do you propose dealing with commies, antifa, BLM thugs, and so on? Every great civilization engaged in violence.

Sure, but what about Bosniaks and Albanians? I'm with you on Jews but then there are those who think European Muslims will bring the same quality as European Christians.

I'd consider violence against those groups justified. That's self-defense against people who legitimately want you dead. Going around and smashing the skulls of black children isn't self defense.

So is Kevin MacDonald controlled opposition too? He thinks very highly of Jared Taylor and thinks of him as an important contributor to white nationalism. If Jared was controlled opposition, Kevin would be considered an accomplice since he promotes him too.

I don't have time to watch a 2 hour vid want to give a tldw rundown?

>We should advocate for a mutually agreed on, peaceful, separation of races.

I don't think that a mutually agreed on, peaceful, separation based on race would work, because most people today are blue-pilled as fuck about race and conflate race-realism with the type of racism which seeks the genocide of all races besides your own. What is most likely to work is a mutually agreed on, peaceful, separation based on IDEOLOGY. Leftists get their own multi-ethnic/multi-racial state whereas the right-wingers (notice I didn't say 'white nationalists') get their own permanently right-wing state which is de-facto populated by a majority of white nationalists who are of the ethnic nationalist variety. We need to be careful with how we approach this super-sensitive issue.

0/10

Shill. This shit doesn't work anymore.

Comments sections are hardly a good place to get an accurate representation of anything.

Andrew Anglin is the only prominent WN I know of who's slightly deranged, and I think he's mostly trolling.

fpbp, I'm not a violent person but extreme situations require extreme measures