ITT: Literally anime sluts

ITT: Literally anime sluts.

No.

Yes!

You'r waifu

Is this the reason why they never made another season?
Anyway Sluten.

Yes, there was a shitstorm about Nagi being used goods

>had a bf in a past life
>this somehow makes her a slut

Wut?

make way for the slut princess

I really want to fuck Nagi.

Isn't she like a goddess? Who cares?

Do you even know what slut means?
She only loves araragi

literaly cum-catcher

Fuck off, she's pure.

otaku scum so pathetic

Ye, pretty pure

Bit it was retconed, wasn't?

Never underestimate the intensity of the jilted nerdrage to follow an easily sexually-intimidated otaku whenever its ever implied his idealized 2D moeblob crush might have had more relationship experience than himself.

Literally waiting for the chu chu.

moooooot

Who?

anyone in hen zemi
haruka (mai waifu)

no one, nevermind

How do u do this

She is not a slut

Some Trumpfag on Sup Forums is very confused about now.

delete this

Look, you just don't fucking do that. Even as a joke. You shrimp-dicked adoption case.

she had s*x with her boyfriend before meeting the protagonist

why do westerners think used girls are good?

>implying he didn't destroy $30 worth of paper just to get upvotes

>asterisk

Kajo pls go and stay go

Feminism.

Pretending to not be complete failures.

yeah its like, having to worry if shes been with a bigger dick is bad enough, what if he also had better technique? there's also the fact that if she has no romantic/sexual experience to compare you too and no other man top opine for in her weaker moments shes much less likely to betray you. virgin women are superior because they are more faithful

No one thinks used goods girls are superior to virgin girls.

However most people aren't retarded/deluded enough to think that they can actually get a virgin girl past the age of 14 so they rationalize that "Hey, if she's got other good qualities, it really doesn't matter."

Which is true. Just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean she won't fuck you over/cheat on you/make your life miserable.

>>>/fire/

>muh inferiority complex

>The only one who wanted a D.

>yeah its like, having to worry if shes been with a bigger dick is bad enough, what if he also had better technique?
The latter is only a worry if she's more experienced than you, which in this case means you're a pathetic virgin loser. The former is only a worry if you're an insecure cuck-in-waiting, possibly with a tiny dick (but protip: you are allowed to use non-dick body parts for sex. Bizarre, I know)

I mean, it's fine to want to start with someone who's roughly your equal, experience-wise, and I can sympathise that the average Sup Forumsnon has probably somewhat missed the boat on that count, but the weird judgmental stuff is getting tired. Your preferences aren't universal, deal with it.

MOOOOOOOOOT

Top slut coming through.