Chrome is (((Google)))

>chrome is (((Google)))
> Firefox is pic related level of cucked

Is there a right wing browser?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/henrypp/chromium/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Opera. Embrace the chink botnet

waterfox. i use my own build of chromium though cause i like the way the browser runs

I use Brave

who cares as long as they don't suppress freedom of speech.

>I'm triggered at people being shown in ads, which has fuck all to do with the technical capabilities of software

Yet you are complaining about being "cucked"?

Just admit that you don't like it because they are showing nonwhites, so that we can all tell out you're a retard.

well i use firefox because of the speed ,tools and quality you can easily control the content

They waste more time caring about being inclusive than making a better browser.

Literally the only reason I'm still on it is because of extensions, many of which will die on v 57

been using firefox for 10 years. not changing now.

it just werks.

The people making these ads are not the same people who are tasked with developing the browser, retard.

Just to be sure: "inclusive" means majority non-white European, right?

The CEO was a white man and he got sent away because he opposed gay marriage or something

6 months later Chrome became the most adopted browser and Firefox kept getting worse and more similar to chrome in desperation

Daily reminder having a favourite company doesn't benefit you in any way.

There's plenty of alternatives to SJWfox.

Vivaldi, if you want a superior browser with lots of customization and compatibility with ((((Chrome)))) extensions.

Waterfox if you want a non-pozzed Firefox

Palemoon if you want old Firefox features

Uninstall all (((((Mozilla))))) sht unless you want a team of (((((certified experts)))))) dictating the content you should see.

Brave is made by the Firefox guy who got fired for not supporting gay marriage.

>Vivaldi
Is this legit?

Chromium without the sync functionality is pretty good, github.com/henrypp/chromium/releases

Brave is based on chromium, funded by /ourgay/ Peter Thiel - but its not ready imo

Comodo Dragon

I have been seeing
Firefox ads
on every page I visit the last week,
it normally says..
switch to Firefox it's faster-
which it isn't!

Also Vivaldi was founded by a 1488% pure aryan Icelandic man of good reputation, he's redpilled and talks about how ((((Google)))) is evil and will use their adwords service to fuck you over if you get out of line.

why does this sound too good to be true?

>Literally the only reason I'm still on it is because of extensions
THIS DESU SENPAI
I would be using brave full time if it weren't for my Sup Forums add-ons.

>Uninstall all (((((Mozilla))))) sht unless you want a team of (((((certified experts)))))) dictating the content you should see.

Thats not how it works, you retard.

Brave

I use internet explorer desu

>diversity fox
>videos of random shit coders for MUH BURGER DIVERSITY
Oh god, it's going to get even worse now. What happened to hiring and promoting based on merit and talent?! What the fuck?!

t. SJWfox brainlet

firefox stood with google on dailystormer fuck them