What's the story behind this image Sup Forums? I see it posted here from time to time

What's the story behind this image Sup Forums? I see it posted here from time to time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6H5ZDUwVSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polish thot gets 56%'d

Lok tar

She's a polish slut on YouTube who did YouTube videos with her nigger boyfriend. When she became pregnant, he left.

Reminder: Americans are at least 50% worse than even the most cucked European country.

Oh, just a bunch of angry autists who are jealous they don't have a beautiful woman and baby like this.

the best one hasn't been posted yet

Polish whore who emigrated abroad fucked with Egyptian fireater (I shit you not this guy was in Polish Version of Britain's got talent"

They broke up before giving birth to orc kid over here. This guy was sandnniger but not of the black as night kind - chance the apperence of orc kid.

The funny bit is that Sup Forums does not acknowledge that if somone leves Poland he is not best ambasador of our country. This is because given the income to cost of living Poland is pretty decent all things conciderd. Of course if you have degree and want to work. Our trash emigrated in search of gibs - we are happy because most of sluts and autistic bandit spregs are gone and you have to deal with them. Our reputation suffers but hey we dont give a fuck.

kurwa, take them back reeeeeeeeee

t. fourth generation polack

It doesn't always turn out like that, though.

I don't know how white men can allow their women to do stuff like this.

Uncanny how similar they look.

I knew someone who did the same thing, the girl is white, her baby black and thinking about it still triggers me everytime.

Scenario One: The kid's nigger features will come out when he grows up.
Scenario Two: The grandchildren will have the nigger features.

yes niggerdom skips a generation, time to time.

is this the 52% thread?

It's like the Oblivion character creator.

At least we can avoid the mongrels here, enjoy being trapped on Cuck Isle

>mfw Andre Wanglin

If they have to be forced to not do it, they're weak women. Let em pay the toll.

Why would a thinking human being even come close to that Roblox Jawline?

Agreed once you escape from metropolitan areas in America it's comfy as fuck.

I’d hit it.

It's a short story. You've heard it a million times.

LMAO

>being so ignorant that you think that the same isnt true for european countries
World maps aren't to scale you know, countries are actually pretty big

*tips acid attack
get a life, bin that corrosive chemical

son?

ayyyyy lmao

This thread always cracks me up youtube.com/watch?v=b6H5ZDUwVSI

>radical batboy visage

Why has Sup Forums stooped so low as to shitting on children who aren't even conscious of their existence yet? Pathetic...

dad?

wtf? i love anglin now

Have you even been here for more than 1 day?

son?

stop using nu-flags you fucking nigger

the child is nothing more than the physical manifestation of the woman's toll. Which has been paid

We are shitting on the mother and the run away blackdad and on modern western "culture". I for one feel pity for the child itself.

The beauty of diversity!

STOP RIGHT THERE COALBURNING SCUM

Scenario three: He cucked his monkey wife with a white woman and convinced her that the baby was hers and his even though she didnt give birth.

There was some image on yahoo questions or whatever where a woman said "my baby is black did my husband cheat on me?" and proceeded to say she was loyal except one time but that couldnt have done anything.

someone redpill me on race , going to 'merica , for education (i know people say it's shit but ours is shittier) first advice i got is "stay away from niggers"
also if you can give me some advice that'd be great (seeing how 'merica is turning into a leftist breeding ground)

but the fucking baby has to come out of her or else it doesn't work

C O L O N I S E D

Looks like a failed experiment that would beg you to relieve it of its pain

> pic related

>my internet lawyer, sargon of akkad

>pitty for niglet

The nigger trap

Its a nigger.
Its a woman.
I'm sure you can convince her.

>tattoos

That ship has sailed away from home port.

Bad picture, the child needs to have more negro features.

He can't help his mom's genetics.

AINT HAD NOTHING BUT FORMULA FOR THREE STINKIN DAYS

checkd & kekd

I'm a newfag and just wanted to ask how dafq is this website (and this board particularly) so funny? I've literally seen more original, funny and intelligent memes/comments on one thread here than on all youtube comments or other websites I've ever read. Explain

Funny how the original is so ugly it looks like a shop.

The pro trump comment on top is fake though

>the crying emoji
lmao i know this is old but its fake right? no one has this little self awareness.

we are free to express ourselves

>Hey look my cherry picked photo of an interracial kid looks retarded

see;
Look I'm going to offer a theory:
Regardless of race, if the father and mother are of low quality, the kid isn't exactly going to be good looking, genetically healthy or high IQ. The reason we find certain features more attractive or less attractive is because they're indicative of intelligence, health, etc. The question though, what pairings produce better offspring? If ever you notice that there are less BMWF couples than WMBF couples, ask yourself, what gets promoted via (((media))) and what is promoted by individuals doing said activity?
Most white women getting with black men are doing so due to meme ideas that were put in their head by (((them))) and then the result is single motherhood, abandoned children and wrecked women. If these women could say it openly and publicly there would be a lot more opposition to that pattern of pairing, but its politically incorrect to do so and usually these women are so brainwashed they don't realize the problem.
Whereas black women choosing white men is a result of trial and error and the compounded opinions of other black women (see any swirler group of black women going after white men). This group of women is doing things of their own accord because they see a material gain.
Something to noted as well is this: The white women choosing Black men are either brainwashed, low IQ or excessively fat, whereas the black women choosing white men are usually Higher IQ, good looking and fairly well informed on the world. One group is producing fatherless losers and overall dysgenic people while the other is producing stable families with children no worse off than the parents respectively.
Ask yourself, which is being promoted, by who, and what thew result of it's promotion would be.
BMWF
>More single mothers
>More stupid unhealthy people
>More broken families
WMBF
>More stable families
>Nil loss in average IQ

You will soon regret discovering this board, newfren.

teenagers making fun of a baby

I've learned to recognize nu-males from these faggoty selfies they take. Beard cucks with the dead eyes. Only able to express themselves with consumerism and retarded nig babies.

I feel so bad for the kid who has such a moronic mother. The kid will suffer her entire life because of this.

Mods here don’t ban you for being politically incorrect.

Yeh, unnatural couplings produce bad offspring in most cases while sincere partnerships produce good

Are you a boomer newfag? This is nothing knew.

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

you are at that stage, enjoy while it lasts, once you become woke and take the redpill life will not be the same

Nice try juden,both are bad,sheboom + beta = bad,coalburner + jamal = bad

and the jews are already pushing for negress + beta so your point is invalid

In a nutshell more or less

This shit is the reason why I will teach my children (and maybe enforce it myself) to always require a DNA test of any of their lovers to prove 100% white heritage. Those stats aren't lying about diversity really does cause paranoia.

>Schimdt

JEW!

bahaha

Anything + Beta is bad. Betas let their wives walk all over them as opposed to afirming dominance.
And, no they're not. Seriously look at every time they change the race of a character in a movie. They will make the female character white if they're going to make the male character Black, also like I said one is pushed constantly the other is rare. Even the odd movie with a WMBF coupling is rare, and even then, so what if Betas get with any kind of women? Most BEtas are leftycucks who think the world is overpopulated so they don't want kids or can't afford them due to not having a good job.

>Antisemitism

Buddy no matter how much you want to twist it,a black woman and a white man is NOT good,i'm know that in your little mind you are trying too hard to understand why jews don't push for it,and someway don't know how your conclusion is that WMBW produces good offspring,that is,bullshit.

unless...you are a black woman trying to get the white salami.

No just a dude pointing a better way of looking at things that's more consistent than the whole pay the toll mentality which seems to overlook some things.
And no, I'm not some black chick, I'm with one that sought the ol' white salami though. I'm talking partially from my own personal observations.

Military gives leave mid deployment.
What a retarded pic

This is why I'm pro-choice.

Spungmorm Squarjaw