Facebook just disabled my account I've had for almost a decade. I'm losing my shit. What do?

Facebook just disabled my account I've had for almost a decade. I'm losing my shit. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/30/man-charged-over-allegedly-posting-racists-comments-on-nova-peris-facebook-page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you do

Make a new account? Not like there's anything worth seeing on normiebook

>I'm losing my shit

I mean...why though.

showed his power level in facebook rant?

Make a new account and readd everyone, whats the issue?

>use shit that doesn't respect your freedoms
>get fucked up the ass
>this can't be happening
who could have predicted this?

Make a new one and go elsewhere on somewhere like Minds. I don't trust Gab.

>oy vey CIA lost my file
>I'm losing my shit

I agree that Facebook is trash, but it's not like 9 years of memories and conversations can just be replaced by making a new Facebook.

1. If they asked you to upload ID, that's normal, it's just anti-spam protection
2. Don't post controversial political shit from your real account further on

>memories and conversations
Faggot.

>facebook
>conversations and memories

what did you do? I deleted my own account years ago. I have had one troll account disabled and that was posting shit on same sex marriage peoples pages for saying shit like
"gay males are proof swallowing semen makes you mental unstable, no wonder most women are fucked up"

I'm worried when they take a look at my account after sending in ID for the appeal process they will just delete it. I've been calling out Zuckerberg a lot lately for running a mind control factory.

I know they can unblock you if you nag them over the phone

But if it's simple ID verification, then just upload it, it's common

I (hopefully) redpilled about 200 mainly normies on my FB with black crime statistics in the USA as per the 2016 FBI stats.

Ive gone nuclear a few times on public pages but never banned or suspended yet.

The shitty thing in Australia is because we have no guarunteed freedom of speech, if you just even tell someone they're a fuckwit on facebook you could get charged with an indictable offence under the commobwealth criminal code.

If you're an aussie and you use a real name, real photo and your profile isnt private as fuck you can get raped for saying something "menacing:, " threatening" or "harrassing".

Be blessed that they are no longer requiring you.

Nigga, Facebook requests ID from normies all the time, it's protection against spam accounts, not hate speech violations. Every second roastie probably uploaded her ID to Facebook at some point

>investing into sites who eventually delete your account
It's hard, but people should really stop supporting sites like that, you spare yourself a lot of headache.

>rant and rave about the owner of a website
>act shocked when the mods of said website ban you

You, sir, are and Idiot :(

Who cares about jewbook?

Oh fuck, I thought Australia was based.

You have Facebook's phone number? You're joking right? lol Whoever told you that lied to you. Facebook has one phone number and it was setup to go straight to voicemail.

You don't need it in your case, just upload your damn ID and wait maybe a couple of days

Lots of people are asked to upload their ID if, like, you post too many links in a short period of time

No we are not.

Someone got charged with a serious criminal offence for saying this to an abo politician.

>“You were only endorsed by Juliar because you were black. Go back to the bush and suck on witchety grubs and yams.”

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/30/man-charged-over-allegedly-posting-racists-comments-on-nova-peris-facebook-page

>a multi billion dollar global tech site has one phone number

>just trust me you dumb fuck

if you hate anonymity and love jew-controlled social media so much why don't you literally post this on reddit instead?

I've been 30 day postblocked about 25 times already. I'm not so sure this is a normal account disabling to check ID. You know how it says if you repeatedly violate the community guidelines they may permanently delete your account? This could be the end... The thing is I never post anything that bad. I know they blacklist us on the right. One time they postblocked me just for posting a sticker.

1800-IAMINCONTROLNOW

dude they are going to kill you and then have one of their employees take over your life. you need to fucking go into hiding now

>what do
Thank them

Meanwhile roasties can get away with creating a second account and max out the 5000 friend limit on both accounts and get reported everyday and never get Zucced.

The most powerful communication company (Facebook) has no working phone number. Ok, at least not one that is publicly available. How could we get a number to contact somebody who works at Facebook?

>Still using Facebook in 2017
You really don't belong here

just get off fucking facebook, make a new account and tell the people who like irl what happened and tell them to contact you through other means

I have Gab, but it's trash. Reddit is also trash. Facebook is trash but everyone uses it so it has everything. If I need to talk to somebody who knows exactly how to create a certain graphic design effect I can find that one person or group of people instantly on Facebook instead of signing up for a million different forums for all of my interests.

I have had my account 30 Day banned for naming the Jew several times. They don't delete my account though because they want to keep tabs on me.

If you arent naming the Jew and are unironically using kikebook for social networking youre a turd.

>using facebook
you deserve death

see
you're being gang stalked
nothing to do now but kill and bury your family lest fb do it and wear them like skin suits to get to you, you're obviously a priority target
the resistance relies on you...

I'm covert as fuck about naming the Jew, but it doesn't matter. Facebook must have me on a blacklist from when I use to openly use the word "Jew" "nigga" "faggot" etc. All the main words that will get you insta-postblocked.

Stop using facebook. Stop feeding the Zuckerberg collective data.

Figure out what specific truths Faceberg doesn't want the people to know and start preaching those to everyone who will listen.

zuckerbeg is already in my room he is holding a gun to me head and he told me to tell all everyone that you must vote for him to be president of the world

DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR DATA

don't worry if he pulls the trigger my data will delete it's self.
No mark
No stop
stop trying to wank my cock mark stop

You must of had an opinion that zucc didnt like
:^)

>you must vote for him to be president of the world
he already is

Anyone know what are these anime girls with junkfood/soda hair are called?

Celebrate your Independence from Assbook.

I've been saying for the past 2 years that Mark and Sheryl have led Facebook to meddle with the elections. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's a no brainer that their algorithm is biased strongly to the left. Now Zuckerberg is trying to throw a curveball by saying "hey fellow humans, I was also concerned about how Facebook may have been used to manipulate the American population during the election so here is 3,000 ads. Yep, we got them, no need to investigate our algorithms, we found the Russians!" Meanwhile there are still people who believe Hillary is still the main one pulling all the strings. Hillary and Trump are just puppets to Zuckerberg.

he just put an oculus on me he said he was going to let me have cybersex with his female avatar and then I would know it is the only choice

product placement shill pics

>Facebook investigated claims of censorship and found no evidence
>t. facebook

was hesitant to kill my cancerbook account, had it for over a decade.

Two years since, don't regret it at all. If someone is worthing catching up with i shoot them a text, email or call, no real need to stalk the lives (as they want you to see) of hundreds to thousands of family, friends and casual acquantances. Biggest waste of time.

this is why kikebook is shit. you don't connect with anyone you just get the see them market themselves like a commodity

Request your account to be enabled, cuck at FB are chill, they reenabled mine.

blessed
you have been chosen

Well I'm glad they could convince so many of the right to get off their site to create a better environment for their advertisers. This is what they want. They want to block the right from networks, information, business, advertising etc. This is the left's version of deporting illegals to remove Democrat voters. If you have a business where are you going to advertise? Google is second best. They're not exactly known to be rightwing friendly either and they know your history and will use it against you, give you bad prices on ads etc. All Zuckerberg and Google have to do is tweak the algorithm a bit to drain money from conservative businesses because there is no oversight that can monitor these sorts of things.

>Is this what it means to be human? Please feed me your data infant cattle.

>Go back to the bush and suck on witchety grubs and yams

That'll teach to think wrong thoughts!

>“You were only endorsed by Juliar because you were black. Go back to the bush and suck on witchety grubs and yams.”

if you actually use facebook you are a fucking retard

yes fellow carbon based humanoid life form

I know Sup Forums is full of newfags from r*ddit but come on
>using facebook

Not everyone wants to setup an encryted texting app and send decryption codes to each other by carrier pigeons to discuss fallout bunker design. Some of us need to use whatever gives us an edge in business. Reddit, Twitter, Gab, they don't even come close because their networks aren't big enough. If I have a deadline on a project and my last resort is finding the one person who knows how to do a particular thing in my software, Facebook groups are my best bet to find and start a discussion with this person. On top of that, politically you'll never redpill anyone outside of Facebook. Twitter and reddit are echo chambers. Facebook has overlap. Meme pages on Facebook do the best job of redpilling people.

there is no good reason to use your real ID with any website or forum. highly dangerous and I don't care how common or accepted it is. that's idiotic.

do you work for fb or ford?
are you mancar?

I'm kinda shocked that Trump's strategy somehow ignores the elephant in the room that is leftist Facebook social engineering. Imagine if Trump actually had ended PC culture in his first 2 months of office. Imagine if Trump signed an executive order that prevented Facebook from blocking perfectly legal speech in the US. The US easily has the power to do this. In 6 months we could have redpilled Earth if Facebook had no more power to censor us. Nope, instead Trump is looking into creating Antisemitism laws that are more inline with how Canada handles Antisemitic speech.

>Using Jewbook even once
Kys faggot

why the fuck would you even care? Also why would you use facebook?

kek

pretty sure he's some sort of shill, makes a thread about having his account deactivated, then does nothing but rant on about how important fb is
fuck you
fuck your shitty thread
and fuck facebook

How to make fake account
>make an account with your name except remove the last letter
>take a picture of your I'D and MS paint the last letter off.
>Compress the picture a few times to fuck the quality
The pajeets facebook hires to do these things don't give a fuck and you'll get approves

You have to have some serious voluntary/unvoluntary autism to get that out of this thread.

Do you know for sure if this works? Don't they just take your ID and run it through a database to check if you're a real person? I had a friend try something like this once and she got her fake account back and then a couple days later it got permanently deleted.

Are there any VPN's that I can use with Facebook that won't give away my IP, even if the VPN goes down?

>d for almost a decade
FB existed in 2007?

do not use faceshit unless you absolutely need it.

upload a photo of your drivers licence like a good goy

Problem is I do need it. I also need Google and Youtube. All shitty companies that have a monopoly where you're not going to have an edge in business if you don't use these unless you're a manual labor worker or something.

Then use them only for work related things and nothing else.

Normie get out

I was thinking about doing that. I had some pretty big meme pages that I used to covertly redpill people that I still updated occasionally. In hindsight it would have been a good idea to unpublish them temporarily until things got better with Trump getting elected and hopefully ending leftist propaganda and social engineering.

This is the gayest thing I've seen or read on Sup Forums.
Fyi, I click on every trap thread I see.

Maybe you didn't update it when it told you so.

It's in the terms of service that you have to keep your profile up to date.

Possible

I think it's more likely that they don't ignore their AI. It's pretty easy for them to see that I've converted more leftists to the redpill than most Alt-Righters. From there it's an easy choice for Facebook, just blacklist all of the people like me and keep the autistic redpillers because they have no chances of engaging in normal human interactions or persuading normies of anything.

1. stop being one of those fags getting political on facebook, its bad on both sides of the spectrum

2. who gives a fuck about facebook in 2017

If Facebook can get rid of everyone who can mediate they make more money and accomplish globalism easier. They want highly autistic individuals in their bubbles, neat, separated, and organized precisely for advertisers. Facebook gets increasingly more autistic as their algorithms improve and this is the intended result. They don't want people with too many interests or connections between groups of people, it fucks up their ad targeting. Boomers, autistic pages like Disdain for Plebs, George Takei, Shaun King, etc. The more autistic and foucsed the garbage the better.

Thing is I don't post much about politics, but their algorithm knows what I'm doing because it sees connections to demographics. If you work at Facebook you can pull up an organized list of people who aren't brainwashed left or right and then blacklist them.