Why must we be so degenerate

I think I need a shower after reading this.

this cant be real. if it is why isnt the person behind this doxxed?

this is a book that is meant to explain to children that this is not okay right

Yes

It's an idea that's been floated around Sup Forums for a while (damage LGBT by adding P).
I think they are being a little too hammy about it though. nupol can't help but add lefunnymeme details that strain believability and there's no real organization to make it look like a genuine movement.

The response so far is underwhelming.
It would make more sense to spread it to actual pedophiles who would do the work for you and continue to push it even if they realized it started as a troll/falseflag.

that's it

fucking apocalypse me please. i've had too much

The boy is frowning so the book is a book about how molestation is bad. The caption below the image is without context and possibly a troll.

Can't unsee

This has got to be fake why the fuck would it say it felt good too,

Those kids should probably kill those men once they grow up

Because one can be tricked into "enjoying" rape

It just fucks them in the head forever too

Fucking stormfags and their shitty shilling...

It's a book teaching kids about why this isn't ok and how to move on after getting molested...

I never understood the concept of boy love. So there's a grown ass man having a relationship with a little boy, but a little boy will grow up. That's not love if they just grow up.

DEATH TO ALL PEDOS

Look at the boy's face in the second pic

Hey retard, the problem is the disgusting pedo comment that accompanies the image.

hey retard, if it wasn't obvious, that isn't in the actual fucking book. We know this because of the face on the boy which contradicts the paragraph below it.
T.stormfag shill

not sure if b8, but if not you should do the world a favor and kys, OP's obviously referring to the tweet.

>Conebone69

I know. i remember saying this decade ago when it was first on Sup Forums.

the point is that some autist changed the source material in the book to screw with somebody

i can't believe i've fucking seen this before and i remember it but yeah, it was the most nonrealistic story ever he makes the pedo uncle come to his therapist with him and his uncle cries and says he's sorry and doesn't get sent to prison for 15 years or murder the kid

Sorry,but he is obviously a troll

If I remember right the book is actually anti-gay and presents a situation where the boy just thinks he's gay because of a fucked up childhood but then through prayer and therapy he becomes straight or something

Hey, retard: The caption is also a stormfag troll trying to spread propaganda that "THE LEFT" are spreading pedophilia....

Of fucking course. It's trolls who are going to end up accidentally normalizing pedophilia instead of liberals.