I am a south Indian Dravidian from Kerala(South western part of India) ask me anything if u cunts want to because there...

I am a south Indian Dravidian from Kerala(South western part of India) ask me anything if u cunts want to because there seems to be a lot of misconceptions about us south Indians on this board

Heard that Kerala was the most peaceful state of India where religions co-existed, true or nah?

Is it true you guys are cleaner and richer compared to the paler pajeets to the north.

How much do you make a year?

Kinda true since half of the population is Hindu and the others are mostly christian and Muslim, Though there are minor conflicts and rivalry its nothing compared to the shit in the northern parts where people find petty shit to kill one another, Im christian myself but has plenty of Hindu and Muslim friends

Yes but its probably kinda unfair to put all north Indians into one category because as you can see on the map one particular section is doing terrible

Why does your hand look Jewish?

Im still in school dude

Wow why is Kashmir and Punjab doing so well?

How did you get that out of it?

Why are Indians some smelly? I lived and worked with some during my student days and most of the time they smelled.
If you've encountered poeple from other countries, did they smelled for you?

Why are indians so incompetent in tech roles, and how do they keep getting work in spite of the fact that they're completely incompetent?

I just looks very Jewish. I don't think you're Indian.

show bobs pls

I don't give a fuck about you. You probably smell bad.

>Dravidian
I'll be the judge of that. Where are you from, in Kerala?

Sadly they have really low populations compared to the people in the Dark red sections who make up almost 50 percent of the population, almost all of the POO IN LOO memes come from these parts

Stormfags are just deluded about 'muh aryans' and concludes North Indians are the least subhuman, despite South India being the best developed parts, and poo in loo mostly occurs in North India. Heck, most of the scientists in the Indian Space Program are brown indians

What do you Mallubros think of Modi now vs back in 2014?

I you feel like i smell bad even-though you cunts have probably never met people from my state thats your declension and i cant change that, most people in my state shower 2 times a day and put on deodorant put that could be different for people from other areas

Na im fine

Dirty fuckin poo gtfo

then show vegena pls

Kottayam, and yea i probably have some middle eastern genes mixed in with Dravidian ones like most people from Kerala do,

Does not mean they are any good,they are just tokens and nothing else,just like the entire united states is being replaced by pajeets,specially in telemarketing and IT guys

pajeets are as shit as mudslimes.

now go watch harold and kumar faggot.

I dont know man i feel like i can poo in loo(I live in the south western area)

If, FUCK

What do Indians think of "Britishers"? I've seen some Indians liken us to the Romans and others liken us to Satan incarnates.

>like most people from Kerala
You mean Norhern and Central.

The thing is they dont do any research and have no reason to and North Indians lie about themselves just to get less hate

Show us your street, need to inspect shit levels

Recommend me some good bollywood movies please. Also, is there any bettter soap than chandrika ayuverdic soap?

There's not much to think about. Your ancestors came here and fucked us up. However we're not retarded enough to hold that over anyone because economic development comes first.

>is there any bettter soap than chandrika ayuverdic soap?
Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic soap of course.

Yea but half of the population is christian and Muslim though so it might not be most but its still a lot

I don't think nor I sad that you or poeple from your state smell bad.
I have experienced that Indians mostly have a bigger cloud of inherent odor on them.
They had a distinct scent on them, like food.
But these guys where most of the time rich kids from bigger cities, which where away from home for the first time. Maybe their hygiene was a little bit off.

He is a underage faggot living in Australia .
Just look at the calander at the back of his room .
You all are falling for an underage who make bait threads

Why do you guys claim Indian food is very healthy and cleansing and then put eight sticks of butter and salt in every dish?

Most people in the south dont watch Bollywood dude, i dont even know Hindi properly to watch it because of just not giving shit about learning it

>South Indian
>Kerela
The pooest looest of the country.

There are many Hindu gods, right? So is there a god of poop/shit? How do you worship him or her? How many times do you personally poop every day? Do you use toilet paper? How does it smell where you live?

He live in Australia andis 16 years old .
See

Why haven't you killed yourself you dark skinned lower caste converted christian scumbag?

What about it? I like to troll u cunts and its fun , nothing personal btw

>Christian and Muslim
Why would that matter? Most are converts from Ezhava/Thiyya anyway.

Even worse

I think you meant to say the most livable part of India?

He is also a christcuck , he will make up facts , see this he is still a fucking kid ffs .

Why do you self hate ?
Why do you hate india ?
I really boils my blood .

If you do live in Kerala, you live in a fucking commie state. kys

Send me Indian Christian cuties

Indian food is healthy?
Wut?they must be retarded, people claim westerners eat more healthy here for some reason because of you cunts eating fresh veggies from salads and all but i know thats bullshit too

No he dosen’t live in kerela , he live in Australia and vacation is going on .
Ask any real Aussie here , vacation is going in Australia .

Kill yourself poo in loo currynigger pajeet

Check:

Punjabi here (but not a sikh).

pls show bob and vegene

Show your real flag, fake flag fag.

Im not Hindu man you might want to ask someone else about the poop question

Here take this , kek .

>kerela
>beautiful
Choose one and only one.

>christcuck
Ew

What's your opinion on the Free Bengal State proposition?

K

pls respond on bollywood question

There are no beautiful Indian women

Idc about his religion, But I care because he hates my country and is living in a safe haven (Australia).
If he lived in Australia, I would have killed him , seeing the amount of hate he has for india .

What caste is dravidian? Anything you can't do because of caste? Or privledges you do have because of caste?

Great i was trying to have a normal conversation and now streets shitters are infesting on it

Do you poo in loo?

Sure m8 .
Kek

>being this butthurt

>posts a man in drag

If he lived in India*

>Protestants
Also Pastor Anderson is ethnically Ashkenazi, rejects teaching of the Church fathers, so no surprise he's like that.

How 2 make Dosas at home?

Islamic calendar?

>now street shitters are infesting it
Considering one of them is the OP, it was inevitable.

Calm down cunt its a joke and its hard not to make fun of north Indians looking at the shit you fags do

>MUH infallible church fathers

Sounds pretty stupid desu.

>asking for trolling in pol
doxx yourself nigga, I have no time for this

Look it up yourself pajeet

Smelliest thread on Sup Forums.

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

Last time i checked we can use a LOO

You hate Indians who hate India? Because in Europe Indians just tend to mock their country of origin and make joke about it

Its a fucking joke ?
Hating your own country, is a FUCKING joke ?
m8 I am reminding you everyday , you are very safe in Australia, if you ever step your foot here , I will personally come to kill you.

He is a underage living in Australia.
If he gets doxxed he will kill himself .
See

> I would have killed him
You better watch out poojets are scary cunts

She's in my Econ class.

Lmao you're ready to kill another Indian who doesn't love his country and yours? That's a bit extreme mate, if he's Muslim he has the right to hate India though

saala banchode, hindustan ka chamcha

Doesn't matter when you're part of the people being joked upon, cunt.
This arrogance amongst Malayalis has been bugging me for a long time now. I used to figure it was only the ones who stayed in Kerala who thought like that.

He is showing his true colours.
I will just have a laugh at your pathetic self .

I'm half english and half indian, (mum is from a sikh family who came from the punjab) would I be seen as higher caste back in India and would I get tons of pussy?

>I will personally come to kill you
Holy shit poojet did someone force you to use a LOO today?

Mera country hai behenchod pakistani .
Mein pyar karta hu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>would i be seen
Your appearance has nothing to do with your caste.

Why are Indians so creepy? All they do is stand in corners and stare at people, especially girls. Now staring at girls is fine, we all do it. But do you fucks have to be so obvious about it? Is this how Indians pick up women over there?

I dont know about the caste question dude but do you look more Indian or white?

Pls send bobs and vagena pix i big ponis hav bby so hot