Mods doing work

Hey just a quick short suggestion. Can the mods please be more ban-happy? Sup Forums is meant to be a place of decent political discussion (no shit, right) and for the past couple of years it's really gone down hill. People just shitpost which is funny once in a while but it's taken over the board and it's become literal shit. This is a simple plea to just regulate the board more heavily and ban the people who make no real contribution if only for a week or so, and if they persist, for a longer time. (Much like /r9k/) I miss old Sup Forums where we would joke but there would actually be a hint of intelligence in the thread
>pic related, a thread made this morning that was completely ruined by one dumbass talking about the earth not being round and stupid shit like that
>tldr
Mods need to ban the retards to make Sup Forums better

Also I know realize this thread is hypocritical in all forms but I just wanted to pitch a rough idea

stop trying to earn brownie points with the mods, faggot

> ITT: Assblasted stormfag whining about trolls on a troll board

>there's a reason every other board hates Sup Forums

That post was somewhat political.

Rather they ban the fucking flood of fucking leftist and (non-classical) liberals from these last weeks.

Unless these faggots post something of substance, of course, not only Y U RASIS POL.

Bbbbbut reddit is just a click away.
Just saying, sharts congregate there like cattle.

>/bant/
Go back to your snotty containment board or at least a PTG

Yeah but we need a diverse range of political beliefs. It is primarily leftists being idiot (coincidence??) but there are still really intelligent people on the left. We just need to deal with the idiots

Oh sorry, I forgot Sup Forums is a safespace

I concur.

Reminder that (((janitors)))) are destroying the site.

>implying I'm butthurt because of the severity of what was said and not the thought/effort behind what was said

And what the fuck are browinie points, the meme is good boy points. I'm not trying to kiss their ass but if that's what it takes for them to get off their ass and start doing actual work, so be it

hey the mods actually deleted all 61 posts from that one guy about the earth being flat. Alright fuck this thread and all of you, got that one bitch to shut the hell up (but seriously the dip shits on this board do get on my nerves)

No, we need constant exposure to other ideas. It sharpens our rhetoric.

Progressive activists find it immoral to even *understand* far right viewpoints. They misrepresent us, even privately amongst each other. That's one of the reasons their rhetoric has been slipping so badly the past five years.

The meme is a reference to extra gibs from a superior entity.

Can be to mother, i guess, as in good boy.
To our jewish overlords, as in good goyim.
Or to liberal society, as in I'm a good nigger, or brownie.

I'm fine with ~ideas~, not with fucking around.

Oh, you thought Sup Forums wasn't an autistic cesspool?

No. Everyone hates Sup Forums because it's asshats like you who refuse to have a sense of humor and are super sticklers.

Fuck you ya faggot the mods are too ban happy as it is.

I posted a story on pol this morning,
it was deleted in 2-3 min,
The story is now top 10 story on daily mail but not good enough for the
(((janitors))))

Fuck you this is reddit tier, 7th grade "TEACHER TELL THE CHADS TO STOP HAVING FUN IN FRONT OF ME!!!" Trash. Also, I can tell from you're writing style that you're either a child or submissive beta bugman, kys.

Oh shit...are the janitors and mods those ANTIFA plants we've been talking about??

Beacuse of niggers like you i would like meme flags to be banned. Only your country/location should be visible.

>LOOK AT ME
>NO OVER HERE
>LOOK AT ME
>I'M SPESHUL AND SUPER SMART
>SO LISTEN TO ME
>CHANGE THIS SITE IN THE WAY I WANT IT CHANGED
>FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.
Why don't you take the plastic bag challenge, faggot?

>leaf
I just want it to be somewhat serious and political. I don't mind humor as I said it my original post but it's just jokes for the stupid. You act like the child all the time with the
>haha kek is literally my savior, like I pray to him at least once every night
Or
>bro president trump is so cool look how he said fuck you to (insert any number of group here) I would literally suck him off dude!

>leafs being the definition of what makes this board shitty as always

>Leftist USSR takes over East Germany & half of Europe, proving Hitler right
>Not to mention Communists trying to take over Germany in 1918

So i guess we are just going to forget this or pretend USSR was right wing

Leftist revisionist history is disgusting

MODS=GODS
O
D
S
=
G
O
D
S

Well if the board is so shitty then fuck off to one you like the way it is.

>Burger gets destroyed
>Only defense is "AAAA LEEAAAF"
Proceeds to talk about the lack of serious discourse on Sup Forums. Just kill yourself, newfag.

...because unlike the leafs I fix or at least try to fix the situation instead of disengaging it like the little pussies your people are

this is fucking nigger advice if you want to ban people a week or "longer time." Especially since the janitors are compromised and have

THIS IS NOW A LEAF ONLY THREAD.

You hear about the "attack" in Edmonton? Funny how all the attacks here are carried out by fucking retarded betas who don't know how to build a bomb/drive into a crowd.

also
>18 unique IDs
>10 posts by OP
you're the fucking shit head pal
I reported your post btw

If I want the "muh srs discourse" may may I'll log into Mensa. This isn't the typical high school debate club that I'm sure you're so used to.

>Spooky

post /mlp/

This. 2016 election newfags like OP need to have Sup Forums culture forced down their throats, they're too fucking retarded to assimilate.

>daily mail
No one cares shill boy. I bet your story was retarded and thus embraced by fellow retards

(You)

>meme
That feel when you are an underage b& retard and your vocabulary is Internet-culture-derived.

IDIOM, you stupid cunt.