News in poland saying that ruskies involved in Catalonia situation...

News in poland saying that ruskies involved in Catalonia situation, that many Spanish media outlets reporting that most of the sites encouraging to vote are run by russian hackers.

True or not?

Sauce but probably useless.
onet100.vod.pl/i/news/onet24-hiszpanskie-media-o-wplywie-kremla-na-sytuacje-w-katalonii/4kst8h

it's true

>Relying on onet
Kurwa, no weź przestań się wydurniać user...

Polish media and gov is run by americans which are run by jews...

Not gonna lie, former Russian hacker here. This is fucking hilarious watching Puting crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy divide EU.

Actually our medias are run by germans.

Russian haxx0rz always show up when the jews are loosing. What a coincidence.

It is true, they have recently attacked Forocoches.

Also, Assange is supporting the referendum for a reason.

True.

Putin is not pro-somebody. He is pro-dividing-everybody.

Julian Assange is suspiciously shilling for Catalonia.

I'd say it's true.

Russia knows about the child sex rings and pedophile faggots is why. Putin is a ruthless faggot, but he likes animals and not into babbies getting dicked in satanic/alien rituals. He is the scape goat...
...I dream of a USA/Russia alliance of ass kicking then we both go back to our own countries and ignore each other.

My coffee was awfully stale today, could it be Putin, bros?

Serious question

Is Russia the real superpower? And America is just playing the role?

I'm curious to why he was overly shilling for Catalonian Independence. I figure he would be opposed to it due to how easy it is for a divided country to be controlled, but I presume he may know that Catalonia is full of commies and muslims.

Seems like Russia is an easy excuse for (((those))) in power

Guys, nevermind a peoples right to self-determination, what about MUH RUSSIA? Putin is literally making people exercise their basic human rights just like he did in Crimea wtf this MUST STOP!

given the circumstances, youve been poisoned Zemenu

Most likely true but not to the bigger extent than other global players
Really there's so much influence everywhere yet the only country everyone is butthurt about is Russia

>News in poland

literally top kek..

>This is fucking hilarious watching Puting crash and burn.

top kek at this west whore..

>news in Poland

Onet is a regressive shit owned by Germans. Literally Merkel shills in Poland. No one listens to them.

>Literally Merkel shills in Poland.

not even close. its completely owned by some old nazi and his family shilling against russians since WW2. the fuck even owns an exhibition with all american president since Nixon giving him hand, when he is dressed in SS uniform.

are we the new Jews of the world?

Distribution of capital backing particular popular outlets in Poland. gazeta.pl is leftycuck and it got huge financial problems recently (had to pawn their hedquaters to some bank) because no more goverment preorders of that toilet paper rag. LaJ will concentrate on getting press back into polish hands. So expect them going to cry to EU Commision in feq months.

Yes.

Of course it's true. Russia basically funds all sorts of shitposting activities to confuse the politics of other countries. I doubt it's very effective though.

To

im starting to think "Russian hackers" is media codename for Sup Forums

10/10

>Kekistani newfag doesn't get pasta
Imagine my shock

Of course. Why this comes as a surprise to anyone is insane in itself. Russia is trying to desperately address the NATO push into it's traditional territorial and sphere of influence lands. 99% of the fighting the U.S. gets into has something to do with Russia and how America views the Ruskies as their enemies. Watch any worthwhile documentary or read and decent book on the topic of the collapse of the Soviet union and you will find that Russians were quick to trust the West only to have the West stab them in the back like every other week for over a decade.
Putin has been instrumental in stopping this, he is America's Trump only far smarter, more capable. He is like a Netanyahu, another leader who cares simply for the hegemony of his people vs. political correctness or international partners. This is why we elect leaders. To lead our countries and our people. And those two, including Trump to some extent represent these values the best.
America's interests against the Russian's culminated to the Ukrainian revolution where the West finally lost their push. Russia knowing it can't tackle NATO head on is doing what it always did best. Subversion. Ironically its subversion this time around is still about dividing a peoples but is geared towards in-sighting Nationalism.

Makes sense. Shredded Europe is in the vital interest of the so called strategic partners (Germany and Russia)

Putin wants to weaken the EU's internal cohesion, so could be true.

Just goes to show, for the moment Putin is the most useful major leader in the world right now.

Join pol server to talk about Catalonia referendum and other happenings

6RvQDp - Discord Link

Join Voice Chat

>Onet
Japierdole wracaj na demotywatory.

How is expanding the EU in America's interest?

It's the desire of globalist jews, nothing else. In the end Russia too was supposed to join the EU, so they could economically equalize the entire core of white civilization and flood it with Africans at the same time.

The russian boogeyman is the perfect excuse leftist kike globalists needed to nullify any voting that goes against their interests.

You sound like a fucking nut who doesn't into global politics and international affairs. It's been in the U.S.A's interests since post WWII to dominate Russia and Balkanize it. It's America's only real threat, even to this day. What America pushed for during the 90's was total destruction of Russia because it stands as a counter balance to anything ever to happen in modern European/ME history and affairs. No Russia means America really does win.
No one will be able to compete. Putin has not only put a stop to the Eastern push, but he is effectively reversing it. This is a long game, Russia has everything to lose, America, for the time being has simply money and influence to lose.