Ow shit Nigga!

R.I.P. Lil' Rocket Man!

What did he mean by this?

>insults enemies
>insults allies
>insults self
We really did elect the embodiment of this place.

Fuck Drumpf!!!!

I'm a Red Blooded American to the core, but I will gladly side with North Korea over that orange idiot.

You mean criticizing? What's wrong with critiquing any of those three things?

THERMO NUCLEAR
DIPLOMACY
FOR
GOOKS

Anonymous (ID: Yg5Kq9iD) DM 10/01/17(Sun)16:37:28 No.143555033▶
(OP)
Fuck Drumpf!!!!

I'm a Red Blooded American to the core, but I will gladly side with North Korea over that orange idiot.

How do you draw the line between insulting and criticizing? Nice digits.

If I was really to say why these tweets are idiotic, it's because he escalates for no reason.

BEST TIMELINE

An insult is an unwarranted criticism.

shiet's real YEEEEEEEEES

Fair enough. How do you tell what's warranted then.

America is going to lose the war as liberals are going to take up arms in support of Kim just because of how much they hate Grumohgpfpfpf

Yep, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Kim Jong Un > Dotard Drumpf

HERE WE GOO

DRUMPF!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR A HAPPENING LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE NOW!!!!!!

It's pretty self-evident to morally righteous people who believe in their own structured value systems.

The real question is how do you tell what's valuable? It's a hard question to ask being a creature bombarded with subjectivity and uncertainty. Nobody said it was easy.

sucks u gotta use memecenter to get something funny that isn't even funny.

I agree. I still disagree that those criticisms had any merit. It seems more to me like nut flexing.

This mad man! Trump is the World War 3 candidate afterall! MAGA!

Sucks your gonna go die in North korea any day now.

>Feels good having duel citizenship in another country

Showed your hand, shareblue
Time to get punished by David

You sound like the sort of person who would bet against the Globetrotters

more like the gun boy cause we're gonna die in 8 months.

more like the gun boy cause we're gonna die in 8 months from that insane bitch

Why would you say insulting your enemies is wrong?

when we're gonna be dead in 8 months or some shit
>fuckwell

>Its time to stop

>Trump's birthday present to Sup Forums

chat said it didn't post so i didn't know.
>fuckwell

fuck off faggot
>fuckwell

post yfw we lose this war

It's not, but it also insults an ally that thinks that peaceful rhetoric is the better option.

Calls sec of def wonderful, tells him to save his energy. Literally does not insult himself. Threatens kimmy. How delirious are you?

That's their problem for thinking peace is always an option.

greatest present we could get

Sure thing retard
Sure thing...

>we gave this man the nuclear codes

The former trump supporters tried to warn us

MAJOR HAPPENING
EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW

Ameribros. What is the likelihood of you guys getting hit by a single nuke by N.Korea? Normally I wouldn't fret too much, but my girlfriend currently lived on the east coast and it makes me panic.

Leaf gets it. Maybe he shouldn't be a snowflake and get insulted by a tweet under 140 characters. Pussies

Calls him wonderful, then says his diplomatic skills are lacking. Uses a schoolyard insult against his enemies, making himself look like a child.

It's still insulting. Guess we'll see what he has to say about it.

>fuckwell

This "beef" has been going on 6 months already. I feel like he's just pulling our leg

Almost literally 0, this is for the jew. Rothschild reach isn't in NK yet. Possible false flag/self bombing though

I'm sorry, where does it say his diplomatic skills are lacking? He pretty much said he was trying to hard on a loss cause. But you would have to read and understand a sentence for that logic.

Also, constantly posturing and never doing anything is idiotic as well. He's treating it like a reality show: will we nuke them? will we not? find out on the next episode!

New fag detected
>New fag detected
New fag detected
>New fag detected
New fag detected

He's saying there's no point reasoning with the unreasonable. The North Koreans could keep their arsenal if they weren't threatening the US all the time and lobbing missiles over their neighbours.

Look at Pakistan and India. That's where nuclear war will erupt, but nobody even fucking thinks about either two countries, and they're allowed as many weapons as they want to right off.

Fuck Drumpf!!!!

I'm a Bl-I mean Red Blooded American to the core, but I will gladly side with North Korea over that orange idiot.

at this point i'm sure that NORAD has a display with a live feed of his tweets

Imagine him saying this to Tillerson in person. Do you think Tillerson would respond with a reasonable, graded response? Of course he would. Now, over twitter, he has no chance to do so, making him look like the fool for thinking that peace is an option.

He's telling Tillerson that negotiating with Rocket Man is pointless

he's fucking antagonizing that little bitch because he knows there is no well in hell any of his missiles could ever hit any part of the united states of america, no ones ICBMs can hit our fucking country, ICBMs are fucking obsolete you can see them coming from 123908471230947 miles away.. fucking retards

It just a bit of bants you dip

We can't reason with them because they're so insane, so let's make it even worse by validating their paranoia? Not a good plan.

write off*

ROLL FOR MOABS IN PYONGYANG

Gotta say, Trump's actually in the wrong on this one.

NK is ne of the few places without jew controlled central bank. Installing one will only further (((their))) plans.

you are communist then

If you get triggered over a tweet, now how are you going to be good AT ALL at your job as sec of state? Please, enlighten me.

What do you do with an insane threatening person? Throw them in an institution.

o shit

KINETIC
I
N
E
T
I
C

you can take down maybe three missiles. maybe.

>when you'd be sent to torture camps or whatever and tortured and or killed.
>fuckwell

In an insulting way, yes.

It's acting like an idiot for no reason.

>Rocket man meme spreads to south korea
>rocket man meme spreads into north korea
>regime destabilized with memes
>kimmy gets geddafied by his "own" people
>Trump wins without a shot fired

Cap it

North Korea is the ONLY country in the world right now with the guts to stand up to the Bully in Chief and call him out on his crap. Trump is acting like this because Kim Jong Un shattered his fragile little ego.

That's what it is about. It has nothing to do with nukes.

I love how all libtards freak out about this. Like seriously? How can killing a fat dictator be a bad thing? I'm a humanitarian. Liberate the oppressed and starving people of North Korea now!

Neutralize them, until lobotomies became illegal. Unfortunately we can't get close enough for either option. Time for the shit show!

>hurr rocket man

Better than being Fat Dotard Man

I mean that by doing it this way and not to his face, Tillerson either doesn't respond at all, or responds hours later saying "no donald, that's wrong..." making him look weak. Which I guess is what Trump wants.

And what do you do when you have no authority over that insane person?

>the guts to stand up to the Bully in Chief

What are you, six years old? Go back.

probably not very likely

even still only a few places would be targets

>How can killing a fat dictator be a bad thing?
You're talking about Trump here, right?

>america is so divided that whether to stand for the anthem or not is currently an issue
>america is so divided that statues are being removed
>kike puppet trump posturing for war, as if america has the national unity to even fight north korea without collapsing from within

Fucking hell, he's retarded, I love him.

>Dotard
I've seen this is shareblue's newest "epic maymay". Did you guys give up on Drumpf already??

JUST
U
S
T

DO
O

IT
T

So you were there, and know for a fact they haven't discussed this face to face? He SAYS that he TOLD him to stop wasting his time. SO YES, to his face lol

Trump will bring back the draft and burgers will all get sent to die

Throwing them in an intuition is neutralizing them. I didn't think I'd have to come out and say the geopolitical equivalent of throwing a nut in the bin would be to destroy their regime.

What do you mean no authority? After the bloodiest war ever fought in human history we decided that the best prevent another global conflict was to create the United Nations and have structured international-law and "policing."

Little did they know at the time this would be the beginning of the end.

So why bother doing it again on twitter? More posturing so that eeeeveryone can hear.

You lefties are retarded, I assume you were one of the morons that had to look up what dotard meant when that malshmerrow said it, right?

The experiences reality show host has noticed the ratings of this story are falling and decided to spice things up, I see.
Still, nothing is going to happen, Kimmy is not suicidal, and Trump is not stupid.

kek.

So the people know his stance on rocket man, and to trigger lefties, obviously.

His Tweets get people like you and the mainstream media all riled up and unfocused.

Nope, we still call him Dotard Drumpf, because it's so true. It's what he is.

PROTIP: the tweets are planned in advance.

This conversation never happened. Trump is planning his moves completely separate of what he Happens to post on twatter. It's just normie food. Jesus christ

And how's that going for ya? Shilling on a basket weaving forum. Sad.

Please, do elaborate the meaning for us.

What do you have against North Korea that you want to see them obliterated?

Why don't you go die for Dotard Don and his agenda?

I guess war is the only option then. Good thing we went with a calm, temperamental president.

Sounds like he's really trying to bring America together.

The right has never stood so close. It's just the good 'ol divide and conquer. Sorry if you're on the wrong side, but your cancer has gone too far.

three missiles ROFL

What happened to uniting the country? You're going to pretend that he was just talking about right-wingers now and not all of us?

That he's the candidate for getting 'Murrica nuked doesn't mean that he's the one who causes WWIII. The rest of the world isn't going to risk its annihilation just because the Yanks are getting what they deserve.

You are the ones trying to divide, so might as well speed the process up.