WE'RE GOING TO WAR

WE'RE GOING TO WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oQHc3TfwkY
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-signed-presidential-directive-ordering-actions-to-pressure-north-korea/2017/09/30/97c6722a-a620-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html
youtu.be/ZSzeFFsKEt4?t=72
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOABS IN 20

No, we are not.

(((globalist))) cuck in office as expected.

The eternal ZOG strikes again.

It's a bluff, and everybody knows it.

WE WILL DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE

PRAISE WAR

this, attacking north korea would result in too much loss so the only way to maintain leverage is to pretend you are a madman who doesnt care about loss

Shit.

OH SHIT

for fuck sake not again America cant you stop being at war for once

Lol @ teens who don’t recognize a classic good cop/bad cop routine

thats a wierd comeback to the north korea problem...

whats drumpf endgame with this?

it's real...

Go away. We need more war. Insane amounts if war is required. Some nukes too and maybe Jesus

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

youtube.com/watch?v=_oQHc3TfwkY

You underestimate him. Trump will make america great again. And if it takes 1 billion dead chinks then so be it.

Yes

Nixon doctrine. It works. Trump has some leverage too with the Syrian air base attack -- something that Obama never would have done.

no we dont you retarded hawk

We've been waging a secret cyber war for months now.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-signed-presidential-directive-ordering-actions-to-pressure-north-korea/2017/09/30/97c6722a-a620-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html

No.

Now fuck off faggot.

saved

This, just another neo con war where only the kikes can profit from.

>tfw even Kim Jong Un is a more rational leader than the Dotard

Sometimes I spontaneously burst out laughing when I remember this guy is the fucking president. In terms of entertainment the Trump presidency has been everything I hoped for

THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR! FINALLY!

There is literally nothing wrong with slaughtering communists and non-whites.

I don't understand why he would say this. I get that Kim will never negotiate, but what's the point of this?

Ye i see how he is teaching them .. getting cucked left and right

make me you warhawk.can't you just sit and fix america to make it great again or do you need to destroy others ?

Makes NK scared, so they will negotiate.

Those little scumbags! I got their names! I got their ass! They will not laugh! They will not cry! They will learn by the numbers!
I WILL TEACH THEM!

glorious, bomb those fuckers, the planet NEEDS war

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

finally

youtu.be/ZSzeFFsKEt4?t=72

>do you need to kill communists and non-whites to make america great again?
Yes. We've already been saying this for years, pay attention you faggot.

Frankly, you idiots have overestimated him.

>starting another useless war across the globe
MAGA

>what is a light ball
For all intensive purposes Pikachu and Richu are the same, also the same as Trump.

Paper tigers.

I've been promised good happenings for so long that I've lost all faith.

communists and nonwhites in their communist non white country ? while they run rampant in your streets? god you're stupid if those are your priorities

You are a disgrace america you fucking pieces of shit

Anonymous (ID: H+JV+uGf) PR 10/02/17(Mon)01:45:26 No.143555774
>starting another useless war across the globe
MAGA

This.

>Have some fat gook constantly flex at you
>Won't stop annoying you
>Just do nothing

Finally

LIDDLE Rocket man.

Got any more info for us?
Current understanding is that China and Russia are worried about the destabilizing effect that NK falling would have on their own states. China, if it no longer had America as a consumer (in war scenario), would be facing a destabilization and backlash from those that depend upon America's consumerism. But, if they let US attack, it's likely that
>1) America would then be at their doorstep
>2) NK would flood into CH
How do you suspect we're going to go forward?

Btw, note how people even here think Trump is crazy.

That's when the mad man strategy works best. When you don't know if he's actually mad or not.

Watch NK come to the table in the coming weeks.

Who the fuck do you think we're going to send over there to get shot at by them? Also there's a very real possibility we get concentration camps back during a war with Chinamen and gooks.

>You're a globalist if you're tired of putting up with best Korea's shit
Cry more salty chink

Reminder Germany will be non white in one generation

I love it, he knows Kim can't do shit and Trump commands the strongest military on the planet.

the majority of your armed forces are white , they will be the major death toll on the american side. i dont believe you for a second if you say only the non white and communist parts of your military will be deployed. also concentration camps for who? south koreans and japs or yanks?

Why would they? They have nothing to gain from any discussion.

The US does not have the will to strike missile sites
It would face millions of deaths in Seoul and retaliation from China with zero chance of Europe actually helping it.

Yes it´s glorious. I thank all the people that voted Trump just for the lulz.

Check em user

I'll teach these CIA niggers to pull the trigger

Digits and the upcoming war in North Korea will jumpstart the coming of the messiah and Greater Israel

The majority of officers are white, the majority of bullet sponges most certainly are not.

And the camps will be for communists, chinks, and gooks. All those antifa faggots? To the camps they go.

USA is already non white.

>Dat der nigger is going to start WW3
>Hurray Trumps starting WW3

I don't understand you people

>with zero chance of Europe actually helping it.
O noes...

nice try shlomo

For all intensive purposes
kek

Wew.

Not yet Juan

Trump said he'd rather millions dead in Asia than any killed in the US when this all started up.

No one knows that he won't attack for sure. He did what Obama couldn't do in Syria.

If you were NK, would you bet on it?

China is also not a threat today; they won't risk their own destruction over NK.

you are delusional if you think that leftists will be put in camps by your current goverment

We didn't want war with white countries like Russia. Killing communist chinks and gooks is more than acceptable.

well yes ahmed

>Americums and chinks killing each other

They might end up at the table on N.K. terms.
There is no way U.S. could win a land war against China with or without the help from Europe. I don't see how U.S. can win this.

Sorry ahmed but we aren't cucks. When someone threatens to nuke us for decades and then gets a hydrogen bomb capable of reaching us then we will destroy them

/Thread

>Don't vote Hillary she will start WW3
>Based Trump is starting WW3

You do realize that means the destruction of current is real according to prophecy right?

>people actually believe this

Go 5 miles out from any containment zone and you will only see whites

In fact, we have 4(four) times MORE whites than the UK

They will be when they riot in the defence of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

>the don ywn teach you

They will hold it against us though, it would be a humiliation for them, loss of face, and they are OBSESSED with that shit. Also they might not have the ability to stop us from bombing NK, but I half expect them to invade and occupy NK to prevent us from pushing SK up to the Chinese border.

it's real

Guys I'm scared. Why are there more digits than usual now????

You're delusional the marines are all spics anymore but that's it. Most military are white or as white as americans Can be.

>Go to war with North Korea
>China joins
>Russia joins to assist in depleting US forces
>Philippines join with China
>Israel starts bombing the Middle East claiming they're being pre-emptive
>White Europoors are conscripted
>March to Russian borders and end up killing each other

Enjoy your Arab nations and thank Trump

I'm sure Trump would allow China to take some of NK to create a buffer, with SK getting the rest.

I'm sure it's already been planned out.

Well what the hell do we have nukes for if we never use them.
Why send in the conventional army and risk thousands of american lives if we can just send the air force and flatten that commie shithole in five minutes.

>Little Rocket Man

Better than being Fat Zionist Man.

Jewish Daughter Man.

>russia joins to help china and north korea
Literally no chance of happening

lol land war in 2017. You're hilarious bro

And who are the primary US bullet sponges? Oh right, the Marines.

>he thinks a war between China and the US won't be nuclear from the very first second.
There will be no soldiers marching anywhere. I can guarantee it.

Last I heard on Russian TV was 2/3 of U.S. nukes are not even operational.

Literally 100% chance of happening as it provides an immense opportunity for Russia to provide ranged support and help in damaging the US navy leading to increased economic strain which is what Russia wants more than anything right now

The only way to occupy land is with boots on the ground.

Drones, satelites, and bombs can not claim or hold territory.

Don't be a faggot

roll for MOABs in Pyongyang.

>What is nuclear deterrence.

crashing this civilization..
with no survivors!.

China does not have enough nukes or capable missiles to do anything in a nuclear war with the US or Russia other than get BTFO.

China's nuclear stockpile is India/Pakistan tier, not US/Russia tier.