Rokka LN picked up by Yen Press

Atleast they actually picked up something that barely ever get updates.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!nEgXmQbB!y8EjIVwPfkvPqJfC74kSDon4Zkdw-lIo32BhqBtx8yE
myanimelist.net/news/46734272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The LN goes downhill after the first volume, unfortunately.

Are you joking? We're only 1 volume behind, and the last update was like a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully they will pick up Alderamin now that it's getting an anime.

Well shit.

Time to be a little bitch and stop translating the series. Please don't forget to donate to me anyway.

>waiting months for just a single chapter updates

Tell me how this isn't slow as shit.

Volume 6 came out damn this time last year.

Nice. Will buy them.
Though I don't expect Yen Press to catch up any time soon, since these novels are extremely long and Yen Press is quite slow.

WHAT THE FUCK! NO!

Are you Zero?

Not really. The problem is actually that the author is a broken record and keeps doing the same shit every volume. It doesn't go downhill, it barely goes fucking anywhere.

The background lore that's built up over time is interesting atleast.

It's going to take YP two to three years to catch up, so it doesn't even matter.

2 years.

They release 3 volumes often.

The LN in nipland comes out like once a year or even 2 years.

I'm just surprised they were able to get the license at all since it's published by Shueisha.

Well considering they won't be releasing it until 2017 now it's will end up being 3/4 years from today anyways.

get ready for dmca and killed translations
get ready for mediocre to shit "professional" translations

>get ready for dmca and killed translations

Can't be helped when all LN translators are absolutely retarded.

And yes by the end of that only 2 nip volumes will be out and just one of the getting fan translated all round the year.

Time to learn moonrunes.

HOLY SHIT

BASED AS FUCK

Why do people even bother with this LN?

You wait 1/2 years for a volume of the same shit.

Why would they ever pick up Rokka no Sales?

>for a volume of the same shit.

Season 2 when?

Volume 7 when?

Yes, RnY novels are repetitive as fuck and I feel like the heroes haven't achieved shit since volume 1 beyond fuck themselves up harder.

I disagree, every volume has been narrowing down the person that might be the seventh one by one, and we're probably one or two chapters away from learning the truth about the seventh.

>narrowing down
We haven't narrowed down shit, so far all it's been is our heroes fucking each other up for dumb reasons. And I can't wait for the reveal just so I can laugh at how stupid it's gonna be.

People who don't know spoilers are cute.

Never.

>Wanting Yen Press to pick up anything
In what the fuck kind of parallel world did I end up?

The paying customers have spoken

The parallel world of S U M M E R

the world of slow translations

Well Tgurneau went down

The Fig also manages to troll people from beyond the grave so it's not af if it's really gone.

My only criticism is the absurd amount of mind break with Fremy. I can only take so much shit reigning upon a single character.

You don't win either way. Most fan LN translators pick up something for street credit and then ditch it when they don't see a lot of people sucking their dick.

>rokka fans trans
>waiting 2 months for a single chapter of a volume which came out TWENTY FUCKING FOURTEEN

Oh fuck off Yen Press. I'm waiting long enough for updates as it is you shits.

Rokka never was and never has been popular though, I think the guy just does it because he likes it or something.

>defending shitty LN translations

>started learning moon runes when Js06 was first translating Index
>golden age of localizations hits a few years later

I want to start my own localization company but I have no idea how to start negotiating for licenses, or really anything on the business side.

Pre-emptive mega for when it gets taken down.
mega.nz/#!nEgXmQbB!y8EjIVwPfkvPqJfC74kSDon4Zkdw-lIo32BhqBtx8yE

Why is js06 the only nigga that can translate quick?

Speaking from experience, it's draining and if you're already tired from a riajuu job, it's difficult to have decent output. When I was NEET I could translate for up to 12 hours a day and put out a shitton but once I got a real job I was so drained every night I could work for maybe an hour at most.

Either he doesn't get drained by translating or he has lots of free time.

I wish they picked up Schwarzesmarken.

>shit like this gets picked by publishers
>great seinen manga sits in the dark corners of the internet because it doesn't cater to the lowest common denominator

I don't understand the months between release shit. Do they seriously think this is a good strategy? Two months at most is what should be acceptable.

Anything else of importance get licensed or is it just the usual shit getting picked up because it has an anime adaptation?

This is not important when meguca exists. What matters is who will translate it when Zero will drop it. Is there a way to convince him to continue somewhere else?

are people seriously happy with this shit, i just want these fuckers to die off

>YP
>not shitty
There's a level of meta irony here

>he waits 2 months for fan trans of a single chapter
>bitching about waiting 3-4 for a whole volume

Fuck off.

myanimelist.net/news/46734272

Only good one so far is Dark Horse licensing the Lovecraft short story manga.

>Human that actually need to be cloned.

If they release too much, some of it won't sell. It shouldn't be too hard for you to understand.

Which one are you talking about?

Oh are you mad over the truth ay?