Suicide is painless. Recapturing free will and living life for your SELF

The last two days I’ve contemplated, again, trying to have a relationships with a woman so that I can assuage the loneliness that accompanies … well … being alone. And upon contemplating it, I was not happy for those two days.

There were moments of happiness in the contemplation, because I was not alone. But considering what one must give up in order to have an orthodox relationship with another is something that I now choose not to do.

In order to have a meaningful and lasting relationship one must give up free will.

With what I know and what I’ve been through during my life, I know that normal intimate relationships are not for me, including friendships, family ties, and the worldly relationships that are needed in the pursuit of money (business relationships).

Truly, for me, this is a LONE AND DREARY WORLD. But I refuse to let Lucifer answer my prayers! I refuse to work for Lucifer and receive pay for being in Lucifer’s employ! (For those with eyes that see and ears that hear.)

As I have announced in previous posts, the only relationships that I am continuing from my past are those with the children and grandchildren who choose to remain a part of my life. In my view, the children that came from past relationships are innocent. They did not choose (as far as this world’s thinking is concerned, which is their thinking) to be my child. I chose to have sex with their mothers knowing full well that the act might end in the creation of a child. My children, if they so choose and remain respectful of me, will always be a part of my life. But if any of them is disrespectful and causes undue emotional burden on me, I will not stay in that one’s life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PpksxP-eN8I
christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/10/01/suicide-painless-recapturing-free-will-living-life-self
youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no further desire to be involved with any person who brings stress and emotional drama into my existence. And yes, that means I am going to be alone for most of the rest of my life.

Intimate long term relationships are simply not for me, at least not how these relationships have become upon this Earth. But neither is a fling or casual sex. There are many men who have the attitude that I do, but then inflict their behavior on innocent women whom these types of men deceive for their own gain. Any man who would have sex with a woman by giving her the implied promise or intent that she is special to him, and he knows that she is not, but that she is just one of his sexual conquests, is not a man like me or one with whom I want to be associated.

Unfortunately, my last statement has necessitated an obligation to the women who have come to know and who might come to know this Marvelous Work and a Wonder® in the future.

There are two particular men that I must mention by name in order to stop them from using the Real Truth to bolster their selfish designs and ways. I wouldn’t be forced to mention these two men by name if it wasn’t that both have used their association with me and the work to meet women, deceive them, sleep with them, and then dump them.

These two men are Ed Hernandez and Jared Peterson.

These two Stellarian men have the right and privilege to live their life as they so choose, obviously. But since I have personally witnessed the effect that their free will has had on many woman who they have deceived by using this work as part of the defense of their actions, I have no choice, for the sake of maintaining the integrity of this work, but to call them out. If I don’t do something to call them out and address their abuse, they will add to the misconceptions about me and this work, especially in light of what I have written today about my own relationships.

Ed and Jared, use other means to meet your women. Play the game anyway you want. But please do NOT use the Real Truth to weave your webs of deceit in order to serve your Stellarian sexual needs.

One has the right to pursue and maintain any type of relationship that one chooses. But one does NOT have the right to deceive or lie to another person to get the other person to use their free will (for sex in this case) under false pretense. If the Ed Hernandezes and Jared Petersons of this world would simply be truthful upfront, they would might find women who just want casual sex just to have sex. But if they put up a false front that this woman or that women is the “right one,” and they know fully well that they are just putting up this front in order to get sex, when otherwise the woman wouldn’t give them sex unless she felt special in their eyes, they are a scourge to humanity.

Now, grant it, my past has some incidences where I put up a false front for particular women, but NEVER did I do this to get sex … NEVER! In every case where I had sex with a women under false pretenses, I believed in my heart that I was helping the woman out in some way. Yeah, I wish I hadn’t. But I did. But afterwards I knew it was wrong, and from the experience I should have learned not to do it again. In every case, once I ended the relationship, I caused extreme emotional hurt to the woman. Regardless of whether my intentions were to serve her, NO relationship should be pursued under false pretenses.

The purpose of our existence is to live according to our individual free will, to act and be acted upon according to this will. Allowing someone else to have sex with us is allowing our free will to be acted upon. When a man behaves in a certain way in order to deceive a woman so that she will allow him to act upon her, i.e. under false pretense, that man is a scourge to all that is good and proper about human existence.

Again, we exist to exercise unabated, un-manipulated, and unconditional individual free will. Just as religion does by presenting the false pretense and illusion of a god and heaven, so that religious leaders can get some personal value therefrom, some men (and some women) deceive others in order to have and maintain relationships with another free willed person.

And again, I am guilty of using deception with people, and some women, in order to get out of the experience what I expected. But again and again, in EVERY case, my intention was to serve that person’s immediate needs. In my autobiography I will describe and detail these cases so that my legacy is not distorted by my enemies and critics. But again, again, and again, none of the times when I deceived a woman, regardless of how noble I thought my motives were, ever ended in a good thing for the woman. And when it doesn’t end in a good thing for a woman … well … Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

But anyways …

I intend to NEVER serve a woman again, especially not under false pretenses. I never intend to be in a relationship with anyone again under false pretenses. And what does this mean exactly? Well, it means that I have terminated all my relationships of the past, except those I have mentioned that have to do with my children who choose to know their father and be involved in his life. But these children will be forced to accept and respect my free will and the way I choose to live. If they disrespect my free will in any way, I will choose to have nothing to do with them.

You see, Folks, no one understands the purpose for human existence better than I do. I know that we live to serve ourselves, whether that service to self involves serving others, serving ourself, or being served by others, each of us still exists only to serve ourself. This means that the way that we act and allow ourself to be acted upon is how OUR SELF wants it to be. The challenge in relationships is finding the person or persons who exercise their free will in the same way that you exercise yours.

When you die, you will become fully conscious that your are actually a highly advanced human being already existing on a planet in a solar system that is reflective of our mortal solar system. It would be closer to Real Truth to state, however, that our mortal solar system is reflective of our true advanced solar system. The big difference is that every one of the planets in our real existence (vs. our mortal existence and perception) is fully populated with advanced humans who have chosen to live on these planets. These planets were created by these advanced humans specifically for their individual needs.

Let’s see if I can simplify it more:

In our real world (again, juxtaposed to our mortal world), we become conscious in a perfect human, infant’s body in the perfect environment meant for that human body. In this real world, we are able to exercise unabated, un-manipulated, and unconditional individual free will. In this perfect human environment, an infant cannot hurt itself in this environment, no matter where the infant crawls, no matter where the infant chooses to go, no matter how the infant chooses to act or be acted upon. We grow up in this environment. As we grow, we encounter other free willed human beings growing up in the same environment on the same planet. As we grow and learn to use our perfect bodies in this perfect environment, we naturally gravitate towards and form relationships with others who have used their individual free will similar to how we have used ours.

Think about it.

You have a bunch of children playing together. Watch them. Watch how the act individually. Watch how they eventually group together according to what they are doing and how they choose to play. You’re not going to see the more subdued children playing with the over-active ones. While some are running around, chasing each other, yelling at each other, and having all sorts of fun … to them … you’ll notice others sitting by themselves or with other more subdued, gentle children, happy just quietly playing without overexerting themselves. Left to themselves and their individual personalities, little children group themselves and choose the group with which each child feels the greatest level of comfort.

Our group of advanced humans (the ones assigned to this solar system … the ones who started to play the game of mortal life at the same time) began as infants and was allowed to become adults living on a single planet. Once we determined how we wanted to spend a long time existing as these advanced human adults … and after a long time of gravitating towards the group that felt the most comfortable to us … we wanted our own planet where we could live with our group and have the ability to exercise our free will. The planet on which we were created existed for the advanced humans who already lived there, who created us and raised us. It was THEIR planet, according to their free will to raise a bunch of kids. It was never meant to be OUR planet.

So, we created other planets where we wanted to live with our own chosen group of people. Thus we formed a bunch of other planets in the universe specifically designed to serve the desires of happiness of our group. We left the planet where our mothers (creators) lived and raised us and went to our own. Once there, once our group of 15 plus billion advanced humans had our planets designed and occupied, it was then that we started to to play the game of mortal life, or in other words, engage each other in the experience of mortal life. But engaging each other in the experience of mortality allowed only one planet for all of us on which to have the experience. That planet would be Earth.

We wanted it this way. If you exist with people of like mind and desire for billions of years, you’re going to get bored and unappreciative of the people unless you have a way to experience the contrast of being around other groups of people that are different than you. That’s all the experience of mortal life is: a place where we can experience a contrasting experience to our normal life, so that we don’t get bored and so that we always remain appreciative of being advanced, eternal human beings.

HOWEVER,

Free will is the key. Regardless of the human experience and where it is actually taking place, if we cannot exercise our individual free will, the experience is NOT conducive to human joy, which is the overall purpose of human existence. FREE WILL must be maintained consistently throughout our existence, whether we are existing as advanced humans or as mortals. Otherwise, we will not want to exist and there will be constant wars and rumors of wars.

So,

Since we’ve failed as a group to participate in the mortal experience and allow each other each person’s free will, five times in the past, and we are failing this sixth time, it has become obvious to us that as a group of 15 plus billion advanced humans, we will never be able to participate in the mortal experience properly. Our individual free will and desires simply do not allow the possibility.

So now we, as advanced humans, have a choice. We know we can’t make the mortal experience work like it’s supposed to, so once our mortal avatars destroy themselves this sixth and final time, we can either continue forever as the advanced humans that we became overtime from infancy to adulthood, remaining on our chosen and created planets of our own design, or we can …

Well,

Commit suicide.

That’s right, Folks. Advanced humans, if they get bored and their existence is unproductive to their individual free will, they have the option of ending their advanced existence, returning again to the first state of their existence as non-created, eternal, never-ending human entities, existing in the perfect environment that has always supported these eternal compendiums of matter of the ultimate life form: Human Beings.

But in this First State of Existence, we will become complacent, bored, and will still want to generate new experiences for ourselves by engaging others and exercising our free will with theirs. So, we choose to engage in the game once again. But this time, we begin the experience with a completely different group of people (maybe some of the same people) than the 15 plus billion with whom we were engaged in the solar system of nine planets that we had created, but with which couldn’t seem to get the mortal experience to work out.

Yep. I’ve been persecuted for saying it, but suicide is the ultimate exercise of individual free will. This mortal world (Earth) is setup currently to exercise control over our individual free will. NOBODY can stop us from committing suicide.

None of us upon the Earth is in a position where we can do what we want when we want. Not even the rich. The rich die and get sick just like the poorest of the poor do. We cannot avoid death. We don’t have a choice. But we COULD have the choice!

We could do the research and find the way to use our technology and knowledge to eliminate disease and aging and provide every human upon this Earth with all their basic needs. We could eliminate war and misery by establishing a one world government whose sole purpose is to exist and exercise control for the benefit of the human race, for each individual human being and that person’s free will. If we would just accomplish these things, then our mortal experience on Earth could go on indefinitely, as long as the individual wanted it to.

The ONLY thing that would end the mortal experience of any person, would be suicide. And after the person committed suicide by exercising their free will, they would experience a mortal death, become fully conscious and aware of their actual advanced existence, and then choose again to come to Earth as a different person. But when they come to Earth again, they will never die unless they choose, again, to end the experience by exercising their free will … yep, by suicide.

Everyone should have the right to take their life whenever they want, for whatever reason they want. The world fights this notion. Religion fights this notion. Religion fights free will. Religion fights the concept of suicide but condones war. Religion doesn’t support free will. Religion presents a god who takes away individual free will by condemning to hell anyone who doesn’t do what religions’ gods command.

Our world is fucking chaos because of religion! If religion was used to make this world a better place, then maybe people wouldn’t want to commit suicide.

Again, I’ve explained that the rise of opioid abuse, alcohol use, and other means of physically disconnecting our brain from the reality that we cannot exercise our individual free will, is not only the choice of our mortal brain, but the desire of our advance brain.

For whatever reason, as long as their exists a mortal upon this Earth, there is an advanced human willing to engage in the experience of mortal life. But when we destroy ourselves this sixth time, our group of 15 plus billion advanced humans aren’t going to try again. We, as advanced humans, will remain on our planets, with our chosen clique and group, as long as we can stand it, knowing that it is useless to attempt the mortal experience again. And as long as we can stand it, we will continue to exist in this Second State of Existence as advanced humans. And the ONLY way to end it is …

Suicide.

You see, Folks. Suicide is indeed painless.

I love this song by Johnny Mandel and Michael B Altman. Read and listen closely:

youtu.be/PpksxP-eN8I

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see
That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
I can take or leave it if I please
The game of life is hard to play
I’m gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I’ll some day lay
So this is all I have to say
Suicide is painless
I can take or leave it if I please
The sword of time will pierce our skin
It doesn’t hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger, watch it grin
Suicide is painless
And I can take or leave it if I please
A brave man once requested me
To answer questions that are key
Is it to be or not to be
And I replied oh why ask me
Suicide is painless
And I can take or leave it if I please
And you can do the same thing if you please

Even understanding all that I know about human reality, I will never attempt suicide again. I tried once. I tried to get out of my role as a True Messenger. Didn’t work so well. I was saved by my mentors and the Real Truth about what my role was all about. At that time, I didn’t know that this sixth time would be the last and that the work would be unsuccessful. I actually thought that I was the problem; that I was my own worse enemy; that I was the cause that many people would not accept that,

“We could do the research and find the way to use our technology and knowledge to eliminate disease and aging and provide every human upon this Earth with all their basic needs. We could eliminate war and misery by establishing a one world government whose sole purpose is to exist and exercise control for the benefit of the human race, for each individual human being and that person’s free will. [That] if we would just accomplish these things, then our mortal experience on Earth could go on indefinitely, as long as the individual wanted it to.”

Little did I know that it was not my fault. My mentors knew this. They knew all along that this sixth time wouldn’t work out for our group of humans any more successfully than the five previous times had when humans had lived upon Earth.

What if I were reveal that during the first dispensation of time, when humans first existed upon this Earth, a True Messenger was called and the technology applied to allow him to exist indefinitely and perpetually throughout time, as long as he wanted? What if I told you that this particular mortal “dwelt in the cavity of a rock” and watched humanity destroy itself during each of the previous five dispensations of time?

When I described the ice ages that separated each dispensation of human existence (time), I never said that the entire Earth was covered with ice. It never has been. It is impossible. The equator of the Earth was never covered with ice. That would be naturally impossible according to Earth’s natural laws, revolutions, and distance from the sun. Since most of the land mass of Earth is located north of the equator, most of Earth’s population has lived north of the equator. The greatest ice ages spread from the poles north and south. Each time giving the Earth a break from human existence, repairing what human had destroyed.

Christopher’s a fucking nutcase! He believes that one of his mentors has lived for billions of years! What a fucking nutcase! … Yeah, but …

Why does Christopher know more details about this world and the reality of human existence than any other disclosed mortal?

Well, let’s go with “Christ is a fucking nutcase.” I like that.

But anyways …

Although I am not against suicide, I am not a proponent of it. I have always taught that instead of suicide and having to start a different mortal life all over again, why not start all over again now? If you’re contemplating suicide, you’ve already decided that the relationships that you are having with others aren’t worth living for. So why not try ending all those relationships and starting over again?

So it came to pass, that I have finally committed relationship suicide.

I want nothing to do with the former relationships I have had in the past. I want nothing to do with the same people with whom I have formed relationships, outside of the very few with whom I share the capacity and desire to complete the purpose of the Marvelous Work and a Wonder®. Will I be able to find others who share my same mind, my same purpose, my same reality? No. There is no other human upon this Earth who has a ‘nutcase’ brain like mine and has a normal mortal body that is dying (aging). There is no other mortal who understands me. None can.

It is my desire, for the rest of my mortal life, to only engage in relationships where I gain as much as the other person does. If that other person experiences any negative effects from engaging in a relationship with me, I will either end the relationship or not enter into it in the first place. It is my desire to NEVER give false pretenses, of any kind, in my relationships with others. It is my desire to exercise full control of my individual free will, never letting another cause me to act or be acted upon outside of this control.

In other words, I have no hope for a normal mortal relationship. It is simply impossible. I can no longer … I refuse … to participate in another’s drama. I will live lonely but in peace. …

Yeah, I’m a fucking nutcase. Now that I know more about a mortal who has been around for billions of years, and I have inquired about how its been to live alone for so many years when there were no other humans around, it’s very interesting to learn some clues and techniques of how to do it.

But again,

I’m fucking nuts! Right?

But anyways …

Those are my thoughts today.

(bump)

I'm piggle Rick!

autism is a hell of a drug

Tldr?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY

Never watched Rick and Morty. What's the reference for?

Did Frank just lose the last bit of hope he didnt even realize he still had?

Tl;dr

sage'd your virtual hug box.
>pointless bread

That ain't Frankie-boy.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST FUCKING END IT YOU USELESS FUCK OP.

IN THE MEAN TIME WE'LL BE HERE IN THE REAL WORLD ATTEMPTING TO SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS.

This resonates with me, bro.

>IN THE MEAN TIME WE'LL BE HERE IN THE REAL WORLD ATTEMPTING TO SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS.
what's your platform?

don't let rumors of war (bonanza for weapons industry) slide this thread...

I've never hated my father for abandoning me. Everyone else abandoned him.

That's a honorable ideal. Make peace with your dad. You never know when his time on Earth will be over.

Jensen r u ok

What the fuck am i reading?

who is Jensen?

christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/10/01/suicide-painless-recapturing-free-will-living-life-self

Stop being such a little faggot OP, holy shit!

Autism.

I once knew an artistic autistic who'd always say "tisc tisc".

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

there is no self faggot. just kys instead of posting this bullshit.

OP isn't bodhi is it? that fuckers annoying but this thread like other ameribro says

OP is me (nobody important). source is: christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/10/01/suicide-painless-recapturing-free-will-living-life-self

Another nigger that dindu nuffin. If you chose to have kids, you stay by their side. But you raped women, impregnated them and ran like a nigger (literary). Because of migrants like you, with (((their))) support, Europe is crumbling.