Cant wait to get my new flag Sup Forums

Cant wait to get my new flag Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/860617/catalonia-referendum-russia-spain-putin-hackers-independence
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914443380490465280/pu/vid/176x320/EoBbaWdnsnFgV2U6.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's already here.

They already have the faggot one.

>He thinks the election is legitimate.
Cute.

the (((independence))) movement is funded by SOROS btw

VIVA CATALONIA! CATALONIA IS FOR EVERYONE! WE DESERVE OUR FREEDOMZ!

Have you voted?

yes, this morning

Soros and Putin are allies?
express.co.uk/news/world/860617/catalonia-referendum-russia-spain-putin-hackers-independence

Why is your flag wrong?

How can they prevent the spanish authorities from seizing the ballot papers or raiding the place where they're being counted?

This just seems like a huge, illegitimate clusterfuck to me

>This just seems like a huge, illegitimate clusterfuck to me
That's because it is.

once the papers are in the generalitat they cant seize them without judicial sue.

>Retardation: The post.

Seems like it'd still be very difficult to get them there without police interception

I heard half of the schools were closed yesterday, was that true?

no it isnt

Glory to Catalonia!!! Fuck Spain!!!

Mađar/ustaša ili Turčin?

reminder

Good luck user. At the moment the Spanish government are managing to look both brutal and ineffectual.

As soon as the results are announced and the Catalexit proclaimed, demonstrators will flood Barcelona with Spanish flags, and the Catacucks will be fucked.

Španci su nas bombardovali tako da podržavam Kataloniju i želim im brz put do nezavisnosti. Takođe želim da usput pobiju što više Španskih džukela. Pozdrav Đuro!

Wait what?

If cucks organized a private referundum that you don't give a fuck about, and then proclaimed that your county is now separate from the US, wouldn't you go out with your US flag to punch retarded separatists along with the legitimate American police ?

Do you feel democrat yet?

I'll zap them

Fuck people that want to have a say in what happens in their homeland, fuck them all.

LONG LIVE THE EU FUCKERS WE ARE TOGHETER IN THIS RIDE TO HELL.

source ? could be anywhere

Dude, that's the voting tupper-ware exclusive for today. No pro independent will comment, because they cannot process the joke this is. They have no system for counting votes, it was all shut down before it even started.

>Jordi vs Sancho

enjoy the civil war

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914443380490465280/pu/vid/176x320/EoBbaWdnsnFgV2U6.mp4

no voter ID ?? this looks shady as fuck

its an attempt to spark civil war
watch how everything will spiral out of control

What fucking flag is dude?
At least come up with something cool, that shit reminds me of someones pajamas.

A Falangista called Alcázar de Velasco, which was a Nazi spy, stated:
"I proclaim the personality of Franco as gregarious among the characters included in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. In its formation, unconditional service, and in the agreement of permanence in power in favor of the most hidden programs of the ONE UNIVERSAL GOVERNMENT, Franco was a voluntary instrument of blood affinity at the service of his race, already in the triumphal verticality towards the empire messianic whose capital will be the archaic Imperial Toledo, although the empire, as it once was, will now not be for the real Hispanics. Franco a patriot? Yes and no, no and yes. It was the most criminal of all those who have been powerful against native Spanish and, on the contrary, the most faithful Conservative, as a Sephardic Jew who is conscious of being one. In other words: patriot for the Jews and Torquemada for the real Spaniards."
His family name, Franco can also be traced back to Jewish roots. J. Lion Depetre, an ex-diplomat when calling Franco a Jew, stated the following: 1) the surname Franco is very abundant in both Spain and Italy. 2) In Castilla, there are many testimonies of Hebrew families changing their surnames to Franco. 3) In 1491 those called Franco in a judiciary process are, in fact, Jews. 4) After the expulsion of Jews, people with the surname Franco can be found in Istanbul, Milan, Amsterdam, and Amberes which could not be found before. 5) Last, you can spot the Jew at eyesight. He clearly is a Jew, big nose, languid eyes (black), tendency towards being obese pallid and dark skin, black hair. This also goes for his brothers, all look like Neanderthals.
In 1965 he approved the Hebrew Community in Spain. Max Mazin, the president of the Jewish community in Spain, when asked if Franco was a Jew he responded with:

Ramón, the brother of Franco would always say that they were a Jewish family. Franco gave order to allow and helped economically to build the synagogue in Madrid. This is not in line with the fathers of Hispania (old Spain) and the Reyes Catolicos.

use the correct flag of your oppressor

Španija ne priznaje Kosovo tebrex.

Fuck this. It is fucking cringe. It doesn't compare to the place I voted legally for local elections today.

you guys deserve it user !!!
im wishing u folks good luck!!!

noo shut it down

le based communist """peoples""" uprising fellow goyim!!!

Join Sup Forums server to discuss the referendum and other happenings

Discord - 6RvQDp

El País, that always criticizes other countries with strong leftism (includina its Brazilian version), now is shilling for unionism. I am so mad right now. fuck Spain.

>muh Russians

Here it is

Yeah, I want the one with the eagle.

The EU fags will never accept patriotism and decentralization, Junker said he accepts a Yes vote the same way he said he accepted a Yes vote for Brexit. They will do everything in their power to ruin your future.