Magi: Sinbad no Bouken

Why is nobody talking about it?

It's better than the Kabaneri stuff.

No, it's really not. But feel free to try and explain why you think it's better.

>Kabaneri = 1X1 copy of SNK, but with zombies
>Magi = unique anime, that focuses on middle eastern mythology (which hasn't been done before)

I actually like it more than the Magi anime, but they kinda shot themselves in the foot with those 6 retread episodes

The subs come out erratically, and the few people who care about it have already discussed this shit while reading the manga.

>actually thinks Kabaneri is better than Magi

wew

Season 2 when?

arab shitcunts

Is this show chinese cartoon even good

Classic tripfag.
Filtered.

>It's better than the Kabaneri stuff.

Yeah NO

>Likes titanshit
Faggot

Anyone know why the anime is waiting until late August to go on sale?

I just finished the labyrinth of magic, should I watch this first or watch the kingdom of magic?

Kabaneri honestly stopped being good after episode 4 then introduced edgy cunt and then gave us a typical save the heroine from becoming a monster plot.

Ain't even seen the ending but hearing Ikoma pulled of some magic shit too.

>finished the labyrinth of magic
>watch the kingdom of magic?
Read the manga, the A-1 anime sucked.

I'm reading the manga atm by coincidence, it's better than Magi+Alibaba, but that's not too hard to do.

I'm just messing with you man, the Magi universe is awesome. Did the blurays.

magi is trash and sinbad is somehow even more trash

I'm really enjoying it. The current Magi arc is pretty boring to be honest. And personally, I'm not a big fan of the whole futuristic stuff after the time skip. I miss the whole Arabian Nights fell Magi had in the beginning. So it's fun seeing adventure and dungeon shenanigans like early Magi had.

Babanomics was great but this current arc is shit.

You picked a bad time to make this thread with all the shit posting for berserk and Tokyo Ghoul.

I am liking SnB but I feel like the voices are kinda off and with new material for anime starting about halfway did not help for discussions.

anyone have that picture comparing magi and hxh designs?