They're going to be the new whites, aren't they

Here we are in the west mixing with arabs and negroids as Soros laughs, and meanwhile China is creating the soulless hyper-aryan superweapon to surpass the jew. Looks like even if we never accomplish the 14 words, we're still going to have the last laugh.

>the chinese are on their way to become ubermensch
>all we do in response is a debate over the ethics of doing so
the chinks deserve to win

>reverse image search
>Best guess for this image: beauty

>combining the best aspects of Asians and Whites without the madness of the Hapas
one Master Race to rule them all

fpbp

fake news

this won't happen anytime soon. just like the AI apocalypse is fake news.

Wow, this is sad to see. They're basically going to make robots as they'll have no empathy. We need the fourth Reich now

Except they're actually doing it now and AI is a meme.

They're not white. They won't have the white soul/consciousness.

I'd say give them some nordic genes and they'll have more of a soul. But give them just enough asian callousness so they can't be cucked by emotional appeals for egalitarianism.

>class of superhumans
>albinos

How could china fuck up this bad?

Sadly have to agree, while our humanist ideas are great but at the same time its a stick after a stick into western wheel, while Chinese government just doesn't give two fucks about ethics.
But probably USA and other rich enough western countries been doing all crazy stuff in secret while Chinese can just be open with it since no one will bat an eye there.

Jesus Christ Chinese knock-off white genetics too? What will they knock-off and steal once the white men are gone?

I say fair play to China. If they make it before us, then they deserve it. Whites - even on here - are fucking pussies who won't fight there way back into our Nations enough to start fighting back against potential enemies.

They'll have nothing to steal, they'll just extermination all other races and colonize space. On some distant star, perhaps, they'll develop something resembling the aryan soul.

Hopefully the chinks will exterminate niggers once and for all

White people are ugly

We need to combine the physical traits of whites and Asians

Also combine the mental traits

White Trannies with three tits and a Vagina.

Will there every be a proper cure to baldness?

>I'd say give them some nordic genes and they'll have more of a soul.
but then they might become too altruistic and cuck themselves in the future

If the pesky humanitarians of Europe are gone, believe me they will. They're doing it in Africa right now and want to do it in India. China is pretty much unironically the great white hope. Japan and Korea will also probably jump on the bandwagon if they haven't already.

You sure baldness isn't selected? Women find bald men more attractive.

They will just grow creative white people in labs and then harvest them for their ideas and genius throughout a lifetime

>I have found a way to improve human health or physical attributes
>m-muh ethics, stop, its "natural" to be like this so improvements must be wrong
moral fags are pathetic and stop progress, this is why China is advancing to be so powerful, theu dont have pussies holding them back.

Our waifus will rule the globe and the samurai will rise again. Pottery.

Is that what your doctor told you?

Here is the same girl from that picture with her natural hair color

This.
Some things that are very wrong are utterly necessary.
Time to ditch the morals and ethics before it's too late and our armour is full of chinks.

I think we look better. I am not defeated like you and love our Race and see the ultimate beauty in it. Asians can be our friends on the world stage, but no mixing is needed.

>They all choose to augment themselves with the most attractive features they can imagine
>100 years from now, China is neo-Sweden.
>Actual Sweden is an Islamic caliphate.

I don't think ethical considerations should be ignored. What's the point of progressing if it is towards an inhumane state?

When the West finally collapses from loving shitskins and slimes, I can't wait to see the Chinese march into Africa for the resources and purge the sub-humans.

>literally making suomi
not bad

Japan will be dragged down with the western ship. Watch as the situation grows worse in the west, they will start shove refugees down japans throat and fuck it up.

too bad you cant genetically engineer a soul. look at those cold, dead, unfeeling eyes

White people are much more good looking

>"Nordic" alien race is actually time-travelers from galactic China

holy shit tell me you wouldn't bang

It began with the forging of the Great Races. Three were given to the Whites, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Asians, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Semites, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another race was made. Deep in the land of China, in the Fires of Mount Everest, the Dark Lord Xi Jinping forged a master ring in secret, and into this race he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to rid the world of blacks. One race to rule them all.

If they're as perfect as humanly possible, then there's really no rational debate needed, because there isn't any logical reason not to do such.

Don't you see the jews have the whites in chains? Asians kept their balls while white were dipping their dicks in every flavor and not seeing the big picture until it was too late.

Hapas.. She looks like she'd stab you in your sleep and tell the police she did it out of curiosity.

The answer to this is to destroy the technology and those who support it at the roots wherever it arises

probably would but my kids should not look like this

as soon we will bulit robots we wont need any humans

Still not shit compared to what the jews have accomplished through the might is right philosophy.

>delete this

retarded joke country, get back to making my nikes and stop wasting time. honestly, nothing good ever comes from backward chingchong land. how are they gonna find good genes amongst any of those 1.5 billion autistic insectoids in the first place?

kek
Does anyone have the picture?

The difference is that every achievement the west may have reached in secret will be at the disposal or the richest (((elites))) only, while the rest of the cattle will stay miserable,.China instead does it to push forward the whole China against the rest of the world.

That may be to our advantage though. What do you think someone like would feel towards the sob story of a refugee?

our most beautiful girls fuck niggers because they act more "alpha" aka primitive apes.

we gave everyone freedom, women, niggers, chinks, spics, and they betrayed us all. I hope you all learned you lesson.

I hope you all understand why white men should have stayed in complete control

people want to think that this is about making the world a better place.

its really not. its about the black market and biologically reproducible subraces that can be used for pedophilia, adrenochrome, and labor. the unethical tests that can now be done lowkey and underground will be unfathomably gruesome and obscene. horrors beyond anyone can imagine.

that is the bottom of this.

>create super a chink: taller smarter stonger funnier charming
>it's a white dude

>implying that's a bad thing

wonder how the elites will spread their degeneracy this time?
>mfw

There's no reason to debate because there's no reason to debate?

I'll take "Circular Logic" for 400, Alex.

>no flaws
>"perfectly human"

All this will do is create a new ethnic group that will cry oppression and demand more rights. Don't we have enough of those already?

Fuck robots. They're carnival attractions. AI is a meme.

yes she looks Finnish alright

Pic unrelated?

Pretty ironic coming from Romania...

There's no reason if the people are perfect.

Removing diseases, increasing strength and intelligence, increase life span, and so on, has no argument against it.

azns are so fucking ugly with their disgusting slanty eyes and sallow skin

they give me the heebeegeebees

Those chains are breaking, you fucking faggot. Don't ruin this thread burger like you ruined your country.

Select for looks, its white. Chinks go for designer babies and becomes white after generation. Oy vey

The Third Reich propbably would be doing this too by now.

>jews finally manage to get whites to die out
>chinese mass manafacture uber whites

get fucked kikes, we still win

If you implement it for everyone, then soon everyone will be similar.

You can then focus on building and creating if everyone is as good as any human can be (based on all the best traits we've had before).

Chinks will just turn themselves into Nordics but without the pathological altruism of christcuckoldry. The white man wins again

>China is at the forefront of manipulating DNA to create a new class of superhumans

White people?

Looks like chick i know. Future belong to the finns, Khanate shall rise again.

They're already doing it now. Gene editing is a proven concept that has been used for years. Not like hard AI, where we don't even know if it's theoretical possible.

What a retarded thing to say. I'd bet 100 dollars you are a fedora tipping nihilist.

okeli dokeli mr. 50%

Frankly the Jews need to get off their asses and get this shit researched, if China makes Man 2.0 whining about the holocaust will not be effective in stopping them from killing everyone

So, you don't want everyone to be free of diseases, to be intelligent and strong, and to live long and healthy lives?

>Bulgaria thinks it's white

>most beautiful girls
user do you live in an area with a black community? There are always a few coalburners skulking around their neighborhoods but they are not women you would want to fuck, most of them look like they should be under a bridge telling riddles

It's poetic justice. The kikes exterminate us and think they won. But a race in the east uses our essence, the holy grail that is our white nordic dna, infusing their one bodies with it and resserecting us like a phoenix. No mercy, no forgiveness, just a globs total war to purge the earth of the jews and their black hordes.

Distant, uninhabited planets and stars await.

Third Reich would have been doing it by the 1960s.

Are you shitting me? People in western nations are more brainwashed than ever. And even if you do learn to think for yourself, one wrong comment or internet post will ensue in a good oll' raping in prison.

I'd rather have quinoa eating "my body is my temple" cunts die at 47 from lung cancer desu.

lol Finns think they're American

Ayy, genetically engineered super human looks just like my neighbor.

>mongrel thinks his opinion means shit

*chink I know

Ftfy

Anyway, hats off mongol. Looks like Finns are the strongest nation in the world.

(I remember reading a book about an alien visit to Finland. Turns out it was some space chinks dropping off finished experiments to see how they mixed in.)

Timeline:FINished

That's what they said about the atheistic technocracy proposed in the early 20th century. It won't work, just give up.

We already have these in the form of the Sami and other Finno-Ulgric and people of the steppe

yes to both.

Do you consider Saami people white?

If you allow yourself to go to prison, you fucking mong.

>hur dur everyone is brainwashed
>proceeds to believe in law

Got bad news for you clog fag

Yes they would.
But (((the Allies))) preferred to join the sovietic commies and doubled down to destroy the only hope we ever had for Europe to get rid of the jewish menace.
Now we live in a society where every kind of mental illness, depravation, cripple and deformity are pushed as beautiful and desirable, literally subverting the Nature itself.
i want off this ride.

>pic related

It can be done now, at least for much of the diseases and traits we know about.

+1
i'd actually rather america to go back to the days when the gov used to poison their coffee rather than this mess

>Jews have been subverting our culture for decades to exterminate the white race
>Chinese scientists figure out how to make their children white
>1 billion Chinese people become 1 billion white people
>Jews have to start over

Christfags believe that wanting to improve yourself is "nihilism." Then they believe that hating the world and wanting to die is "salvation." They are deranged and mindfucked by semitic Judeo-Christian garbage. Up is down, hot is cold, meaning is nihilism, etc.