HAPPENING

Yaaa we finally got our first terrorists attack and right in my own city :)
m.edmontonsun.com/2017/09/30/heavy-police-presence-near-commonwealth-stadium-officers-checking-vehicles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5wVoGhNRhc
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-downtown-edmonton-pedestrians-struck-1.4315545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and ure gonna do leafs,
gonna put them in prison for 2 days?

Bump

Shit, you know us too well polfriend.

How mny r ded. bruv?

Enjoy your diversity

Lol probably, faggot cops did not even kill him after he stolen a uhaul truck and ran over a few people they fucking arrested him.

They probably won't even go to jail and be labelled as the true victims, right?

WRONG

Give them recompense at around 2 million dollars as well as our Leaf King portraying him as a victim of the country

Yeah then given 10 million and a nation wide apology.

Part and parcel, it's all fine, it's like breaking a bone. Just keep up the smile. :)

Okay fuck you kek this isn't funny anymore

PHOTO OF THE SUSPECT FLEEING THE SCENE

It's progressive to be stabbed by a Muslim
It's 2017 like come on
you're not an Islamaphobic bigot are you ?

Diversity is our strength goys

>tfw living in Atlantic Canada
>95% white
>will *probably* never have to deal with a terrorist attack

Lib shits are fucked no way they get win 2020

Remember. When you kill your enemies, they win.

We leafs need a little spice in our lives, a little abject terror is beneficial once in a while.

I thought the cops shot and killed the guy? Wtf was that fake news?

It's only a matter of time until (((they))) target you

Update at 3pm. I hope they killed him.

wtf is a "police member", is that like a dick on a cop?

youtube.com/watch?v=V5wVoGhNRhc

Cop get run down, shanked and perp runs off after being at point blank distance from responding officers

The fucking cop was run down at high speed, then stabbed several times, and is expected to recover.

TOUGH SON OF A BITCH RIGHT THERE.

We must meme this guy into history!

Crusader Cop will be made biblical and recorded in history.

please keep safe canadacuck

Holy shit, just saw the video. The cop flies like 15 fucking feet, lands, gets stabbed about a dozen times, then later gets back up and draws his firearm.

Jesus fucking Christ man. I think we just found a super-human lumberjack cop!

>"We also know that there are between 80 and 120 of those individuals who have so far returned to Canada," he said. "Some of these individuals remain under surveillance for as long as six months. So it would be interesting to see if [the man arrested in Edmonton] had a previous travel history to the region or connection with someone else who did."

So we are as fucked as Europe eh

why prison the killer already lost

You must be from the east, leaffriend. Out here in western Canada the cops have to deal with feral injuns. After toughening themselves up on the redskins, it'll take more than a truck of peace to keep them down.

wtf how'd that guy survive that? Was he stabbing him with a plastic knife?

Have been for years. We where terrorists recruiters large network in Calgary.

Bring in Radical Islamists to support setting the implementation of the Surveillance State.

>have to go through 6 stations to and from work
I don't want some muzzie ackbaring me, come the fuck on.

Here's the video.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-downtown-edmonton-pedestrians-struck-1.4315545
(scroll down to find the video)

The guy flies through the air, gets stabbed, drags the fucker to the ground, wrestles with him, then gets up and draws his firearm as the assailant runs away!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS GUY IS A FUCKING GOD

Your fucked during Xmas shopping bus bomb will be next i bet.

Anyone know who this cop is? WE MUST IMMORTALIZE HIM!

Just have this cop stand on the bomb, it will go off, he will then proceed to direct traffic as his sergeant fetches him new boots.

Yaaa we national news now

You do realize CNN is in another country right?
Which makes it international.

Good. There's a huge underbelly of racism in white Canadians they almost came to surface in the 2014 Parliament Hill attack.

A few more of these and Canadian whites will start going 14/88.

That's what I ment to say.

Don't worry.
Stabbed people already won.

I live in Northern Ontario and Injuns are definitely a problem. But those redskins in Alberta and Saskatchewan are something else completely.

Pretty sure he's got body armor on so not that tuff

Charge your phone you fucking subhuman

just the muzzie

DIVERSITY WIN

Why is it dark in the pictures? Did they really not tell you all for hours?

Fu no

I'd like to see you get hit by a car and stabbed, tough guy

It was only a matter of time. In Edmonton and Calgary, you can see women walking around in full niquabs (and those neck-down tents African muzzies love) fairly often, particularly on transit. I don't know what our current population is of them, but I'm sure we're well past 5%, at least in the two biggest cities.

Wonder how this will affect Nenshi's support, if at all.

I don't know why you're always so proud of your cops. They're trigger-happy niggers, spics, and women who unnecessarily escalate situations because they're braindead subhumans.

Sure they exterminate some street niggers but you're basically cucking yourself to the state and their shitskin enforcers.

that would be rasist
he will be compensated and given a national holiday for racial profiling

Bring it, don't sing it, faggot

I'm so glad they shoved them all into the most right-wing province. This will help the race war move along a lot faster.

Its for your own good, lithium batteries have longer lifetimes when you charge them before they get below ~40%

meet me at my house in ten minutes, i bet you won't

Trudeau's goal is.....Flood theCountry with Radical Islamists...implement a Surveillance State to counteract the threat they created ...

I'm writing this from inside your house now

Nigga this isn't your first terror attack. You had like 20 of them last year that were suppressed by the media

>"The horrific events last night in downtown Edmonton have left us shocked and angry," Notley said in a statement. "It's left us shocked at the indiscriminate cruelty and angry that someone might target their hatred at places where we gather with our families and friends.
>"Hatred has no place in Alberta. It's not who we are. We are in this together and together we are stronger than any form of hate."

Notley, you dumb cunt. These were literal IS supporters. We certainly are not in this together and hatred of fundamentalists retards who want to kill us, and anyone who supports or shelters them, is perfectly justified.

We're quietly on our way already. Look at shit like C-16, FVEY domestic espionage, and police spying on journalists in Quebec. He didn't even need the Muslims here. Canadians are too fucking pacified to pay attention to the erosion of our privacy.

Bump

>manhunt under way
Meaning they couldn't take him in because "racism"

Do you feel diverse and enriched already?

You fucking racist

hells angels will kill him in one