Spanish cops beating firemen

>Spanish cops beating firemen

This is fine, according to Sup Forums statist bootlickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-NxGJeFR84
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/alandete/status/914479121165668352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES YES GOYIM
FRIEND ON FRIEND
AT THE END OF THE END

It's like Spain learned nothing from Ireland's liberation from England.

Basque(País Vasco) independence is one thing but these Catalonian commies do not deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-NxGJeFR84

Yeah they fucked seriously bad this time, this will have very heavy repercussions.

why tho? siren went off during siesta?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Play with fire, get burnt.

>beating traitors
>bad
lel

>try to illegally overthrow the government
>be surprised when the government isn't cool with that

More WEBMs pls

i suppose these cops are from other spanish regions what do the catalonians cops think of this ?

Holy shit. I havent listened to this in 20 years. I also had a Kortatu album that kicked ass

Why don't the firemen take a fireaxe and make it just like in my zombie games

Die in a fire you fucking leftist faggots, nobody believes your fucking
>we're going to provoke the police and then act like the victims when they beat the shit out of us
bullshit anymore

EU condemned the Spanish government
Confirmed for Turkey tier country

There's video of Catalan police getting in front of the Civil guard and stopping them, things are about to get interesting if this carries on

Bunch of fucking savages. Spain needs to be nuked. Fucking bleached Muslims. Get the fuck out of my EU.

>omg political solutions only :(
>we're going to downplay Muslim terrorist attacks though
>we're going to arrest you if you protest your demographic replacement though
>we're going to wage a constant psychological warfare campaign against anyone trying to preserve their national culture though

>I don't want to interfere but here's what you should do

If an autonomous region trying to succeed and become an independent nation through voting is "provoking the police" that were sent there from far away from Catalonia, then sure.

>pic
>the use of disproportionate violence to stop this
ok smart guy. Outline a perfectly peaceful way to deal with violent insurgent resistance that is guaranteed to work.

Please go ahead, I'm all ears.

Can you guess?
Who created all this mess

twitter.com/alandete/status/914479121165668352

>When the communism kicks in.

post or link this video

As far as I remember, we still occupy a third of it

Not for long.

Do NOT be deceived by Catacucks!

They are hardcore Communist, left-wing nationalist and AGAINST White people! Their government is fully Zionist and is acting against White Spaniards (catalans included) living in Catalonia (forcing their displacement outside of Catalonia in order to create a leftist, Multicultural Republic).

>White man, SAGE Cucktalan Nazi Flag LARPers, they are Marxists in disguise! They are fighting against White people, IGNORE Cucktalan separatist threads! FUCK CATALUNYA!

Yes Europe, you definitely will NEVER need guns in the (((unlikely))) event of a (((tyrannical oppressive regime))) now would you?

>kill people like a chimp for decades
>NI is still British
Fenian scum will always get BTFO, you're too inferior

>Spanish cops beating communists regardless of their employment.

KYS

>Implying this isn't what Sup Forums wants.
Chaos is best.

>Catalan
>Posts an Argentinian
The state of Brit bong education.

>Over 80% Want to remain British
>Ireland has no functional military

dumb taig

Ireland is Irish. Orange cunts can get fucked. UK is already an Islamic country.

>strives for national self-determination
>communist

Pol, just stop.

>80% want to stay in Bongistan.
Pure Fantasy.
Last poll showed 50/50.

you fools fail to realize the the true enemy of COPS are the evil FIREMEN

they can finally face each other in combat to decide once and for all who is superior, In america since they are faggots they play basketball and flag football against each other but in spaint hey beat the shit out of one antoerh

The eu flag is see through?

Commies deserve worse.

Pol is full of millenial commiecucks of different sorts, what did you expect?

A rightwing fireman puts out fires.
A leftwimg fireman burns books.

Know the difference. It could save your life.

This. Remember the 100 million that died under communist government.

>Ireland is Irish

let me fix that for you.

>Southern Ireland is Irish.

>national self-determination
>to become an international cog in the EU
hmmmm

>Ireland
>Irish
It's that simple. Orange cunts are dying out and Irish are becoming majority in the North.
Northern Ireland is Irish. Deal with it.

>Only the orange are dying out.

>BASED COPS! Pls fuck my wife officer

t.Americuck bootlicker

Pretty shitty situation.
They can't just let dudes past the line. It could be priests and the riot cops would still have to force them back.
If one person gets through people can follow them. If the line gets broken thats when cops get surrounded and beaten to death.
You can't use force against cops unless you are willing to actually make war on them. Cops can't back down from aggression that would totally undermine their authority.

>What is immigration?
Having a small immigrant population is ok. Take a look at Bongistan if you want to see Cultural Enrichment.

>Muh 100 oyvillion
Catashits deserve the rope, though

If its true, then why do you want them as part of your country? Am I missing something?

>people getting called facists who oppose th me Catalonian referendum

I smell Leftypol fuckery afoot.

The vote wasn't legal, quit trying to pretend it was, meme flag.

Fucking Guy Verhofstad

*sigh* not this shit again.

Dear Spain: must you repeat history?

Checked for Truth.

You overthrew your legitimate government.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

>based gommies! Plz rape my wife :DDDD
t. fingolian

>Posting Guy Verhofstadt of all people
kys

reddit out
>wew central government can deny self-determination as long as they say the vote is illegal wew

firemen virtue signaling
just stick to putting out fires you redfags

Spanish people are some of the most brutal people on earth. The nice image they have recently comes from turning their economy into a tourist economy, but anyone whos been around them knows the truth.

>the niggers of europe

No it isn't you retard. A small non-white population swells over time and will eventually breed you out.

Guy is not anything more than MEP and a EP party leader, he isn't a representative of the EU governing bodies and institutions.

What you just said is the same as saying "the UK supports Venezuela" just because Cobyrn said he likes Maduro. (don't know if he did, just an example)

you put Orange in your flag to try and win them over.

Cringe.

This is Catalonia, not some South American shithole.

always remember that the police are not your friend. Just because your goals align today doesn't mean they will tomorrow. Arm yourselves to defend against the tyranny or government

Of course, because civilians in arms are a perfect match for military officers in tanks.

>Ignoring the fact we breed like rabbits.
>Ignoring the fact we are anti abortion.
Wew lad.

>In the EU we find solutions via dialogue

Yeah by saying no and ignoring anything people decide thats anti EU

you have tanks in Spain?

>they appear stronger than us so we should just let them do what they want

you are a cuck of the highest order

Not anymore. Atheism is rising dramatically in Ireland and you guys are getting cucked big time. I'm not English, I'm Scottish, but for the Irish to laugh at Britain while their own country is getting cucked by niggers and wogs is laughable in of itself.

>inb4 those 'policeman' are just ISIS in disguise

They are. They are part-time niggers. Spanish people can be somewhat calm for a bit, but then suddenly explode and commit acts of violence you'd never imagine.

Over half the country consider themselves Brits. Occupation my arse.

Seriously Spain, WTF

To stop from becoming literal cancer in our penninsula and thus infecting the rest of us here. Thwarting those Communist, Starbuck-meme democrat faggots is the only effective way of saving our people.

Wow, people need to smoke a joint or something n just chill the fuck out.

Someone throw molotov on a cop
Fireman crowd round blocking other cops and watch him burn while laughing

Kek

Lol. Have fun with your EU qouta and eurocrat controlled borders.

Molotovs when ?

It doesn't count as a happening or a riot unless at least 3 molotovs have been thrown.

You know the rules

The teacherous Canadian way to steal a referendum. Tricher en douce.

We put that in the flag to show we aren't savages that would kill them all.
Peaceful reunification of the North with Ireland under one Irish flag is the goal.

lol poofta

I live here so I know what's going on.
I am not religious but I still have values so does most people.
The degenerates are a loud minority so I understand why you think that way.
I'm not happy that the UK is being enriched though. It's your government that caused the problems between us.
I'd like to fight side by side against muzzie hordes with ye one day.
But until the we get back the North people won't want to help.

You cant afford to take on the north, and over half the population don't want it. Nice try.

>Being this deluded.
Not even half of Britain considers themselves Brits.

Hang civic nationalists alongside their communist dogs

fuck them all CIVIL WAR 2 HAIL FRANCO

Our government is shit but they know better than to listen to the refugees quotas.
Promoting mass immagration is political suicide here.

What are firemen doing there anyway?
Shouldn't they be on duty in case of an emergency?

Citation needed.
Don't give me some liberal rag either.

What's the story with the fag marriage vote over in Emu land?

they're probably there dealing with a small fire realize that cops are being cunt and try to calm shit down only to be attacked by the cops because once again all cops are cunts

Cataluña tiene derecha e izquierda, retrasado.

Fuck off faggot the IRA rae a bunch of communist scum but you started this shit

why? you thinking about coming over to marry your boyfriend you bloody poofta?