twitter.com/Eire_QC/status/914530754826264578
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not fucking with you guys either

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Lil rocket man

pathetic attempt of a thread

It's happening though.

Here we go again. Same old shit, round 545345:

1. Trump say bad Kim, put down the nukes or no cake for you.
2. Glorious leader raughs in Korean.
3. Trump does nothing.

It's always the same fucking kraut too. If it bothers you so much go to a different thread and ignore it you faggot. This thread makes as much progress as any other thread here a little discussion about this won't hurt the sake of the fucking board.

Thing is, North Korea is actually working on more and better nuclear weapons and missiles. This is a country which is still technically at war with the United States.

The US will end up either having to

1) Sign a peace treaty with North Korea. North Korea will demand major concessions from the US side with regard to the activities of US forces in Korea or indeed their presence at all.

2) Attack North Korea to eliminate their nuclear program (they would have to accomplish this within a few months of now)

It will come down to one of the two.

Its not happening goo.
since you are there do something crazy and try to make it happen for us.

Not happening. Never happening.

It would be funny if he attacked on Sup Forums's b day. A thank you for the election.

Or the most likely one
3) China realizes Kim is a lost cause and attacks NK themselves

soon Seoul will be no more, how do you guys in worst korea feel about this?

When it happens, it will happen in a tick. No warning, no nothing.
So threads about this is kind of useless, from my personal view though.

Why would they do that?

Well thank fuck I live in Taegu

... apart from that US base here that will also inevitably be a missile target in the event of a war, welp

army.mil/daegu

It's going to be hard to attack north korea without seoul getting crushed, from what I understand. It's probably impossible.

North Korea has millions of hostages, basically.

The best way to fix the situation is to sign a treaty but insist that North Korea open up its borders to american exports: tourism, culture, products and an uncensored internet. Let the north koreans realize how backwards their glorious leader keeps them. Let the degeneracy of the west soften North Korea.

go to bed kim

How's the cult of megalia doing nowdays? It's been almost a year since that shit went mainstream for a few days

President Moon decides to ignore Shinzo Abe's and Trump's stance on North Korea by throwing money at the problem

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/world/asia/north-korea-humanitarian-aid.html

why would china attack NK?

Their main priorities are:
1. Keeping a buffer state between china and US allies.
2. Avoiding a refugee crisis

Getting bogged down in north korea would make both of those goals impossible.

It's not a cult.

It's just Ilbe for girls, basically, where women go to complain about men and fantasize about BWC just to try and piss people off

I said it before, I'll say it again. The time pay attention to happening threads is when Military bases send out a evac notice to family living on bases. US won't attack without minimizing American casualties. Guam & S. Korea bases send evac notices, THEN a happening is about to be the real thing

>Why would they do that?
Because any outcome that doesn't end in WW3 still ends in their humiliation
North Korea attacks then that means the situation got out of their hands and lose respect from the international community
The international community already looks down on China for not actively doing anything other than U sanctions, the only way they can come out of this with little humiliation and still keep their buffer state would be a regime change

how do average south koreans feel about this situation. would you guys be ready to fuck up your northerners at a moments notice?

/thread

can't ypu guys provoke this war already? I really want to see something big happening

great weirdo analysis, dude

no...its not.
trump is full of shit.
he said that Wednesday two weeks ago was "the day of reckoning"

Neither America nor North Korea can attack each other for obvious reasons.

This is just a ploy to control the news cycle. the one thing trump is very good at

Can someone just shop Kim and Trump on two nigger bodies who just stand chest to chest like they will fight but dont?

>loosing NK means USA will be right at their doorstep
>Refugee crisis
and that is not counting the Megalomaniac scenario where Fat Fuck will just blow as much of Japan and SK he can before dying

OP if war breaks out and Latte is in danger she can come over here and stay with us.

Oscar Papa India Sierra Alpha Foxtrot Alpha Golf Golf Tango.

Poor Japan. What the fuck did they do to NK? They gotta be fucking pissed.

>Neither America nor North Korea can attack each other for obvious reasons.
Trump can be stopped by generals an regulation, Fat fuck just need to wake up in the wrong mood not giving a fuck and do it. He has nothing to loose, he can shelter, then after the fallout, take all his money in Swiss account a few hand picked waives and generals and move to some Chinese territory

Do you think China is just gonna let the US walk into the territory they're occupying? I said regime change, not complete annexation

>Trump starts nuclear war with NK, potentially getting China involved

>"B-But Hillary would have attacked Syria and gotten Putin mad :("
>Trump attacks Syria anyways, Russia now pissed about Syria and North Korea

r_thedonaldretards 4D chess

Not really.

The media, academia, movie industry and now the government are controlled by leftists. Basically these days, everything between 1948 and Kim Dae-jung being released from prison is depicted as a horrible era of right-wing despotism, corruption and toadying to Japan and the USA

This trend became evident as soon as South Korea democratized but gets stronger every day.

Now not just obvious assholes like Chun Doo-hwan but even Park Cheung-hee is getting smeared as a tyrant. Koreans who oppose this trend get called old men, Ilbe users, pro-Japanese traitors, etc.

Koreans are also incredibly intolerant and conformist in general, so the new zeitgetist is very oppressive and hard to speak out against.

What most people would be thinking about in the event of a war is, how do I escape to either Japan or the United States

>What the fuck did they do to NK?
really? just learn some history user

If china attacked NK, then the fat fuck would blow up as much of china as he could before dying. China is in range as well, as much as western media tends to forget that in its infographics.

They will put new puppet regime in NK that is easier to control.

we might as well be at their doorstep. we're the ones buying most of their garbage.

you idiot its a simple good cop vs bad cop trick

>missile target
You do know that missiles can be shot down, right?

Now that I think about, does the US have missile defenses in the states themselves?

There is no 100% reliable way to shoot down a missle

you're not thinking rationally.
the north Korean culture is based on the right of the kim family to rule, that family have gone to extraordinary lengths to preserve this power, including having family members eaten by dogs, allowing millions of people to die, isolating themselves from the rest of the world etc etc...

Kim isnt going to do the one thing that would result in his immediate removal from power and probable death.

the drive towards developing nuclear weapons was a defensive measure after they saw what happened to sadam who did not have wmd's

Trump cant attack a nuclear power , especially chinas neighbour, as it would cost tens of millions of lives, probably collapse the economy and prevent any future cooperation with the chinese.

it would be political suicide.

>its a simple good cop vs bad cop trick
that end up in nuclear war if it does not go right. dont be stupid

I'm saying present time dick eater. Kim is not thinking about attacking anywhere because of what happened before he was born. He is mad because of US & our Nukes & us being bullies. Kim is a millennial. He doesn't give a fuck about what happened prior to him being in power.

>Little Rocket Man

thething is, both rulers have personal trait that prove its plausible one will one day wake up with the his head up his ass and do something stupid.

>Russia pissed about North Korea
Why?

DONT HURT THE KOREANS DONALD

I STILL WANT TO WATCH FLASH PLAY BROOD WAR

It's been "happening" for like a month now...

norks want tho destroy air bases, during korean war airstrikes came from there

Japan is the only country that can safely dispose of Best Korea. Think about it. They hate South Korea so they don't care if Seoul gets levelled by artillery.

What will probably happen is one of the largest secret ops in history where simultaneous attacks on infrastructure and military targets happen at the same time as key leadership positions are assassinated. By the time they realize what happened it'll already be over.

I miss the cold war Nuclear Clock

Japan has been raping the koreans for centuries user

thats definitely the impression they want to give, but neither are suicidal or insane.

this is a mutually beneficial sabre rattling pissing contest for the benefit of domestic audiences who like to see a tough military leader fighting the good fight against an intractable dangerous foe.

North Korea have an economy far smaller than most American states, i think its around 1/3 the size of Ethiopia or Somalia, I cant remember which.

Seriously Trump needs to fucking shut up...

Trump may be very impulsive and says too much sometimes, but he's not stupid, he's not going to risk millions of South Korean lives as well as hundreds of American tourists to attack a country he knows won't attack

>but neither are suicidal or insane.

>he's not going to risk millions of South Korean lives
ill be dammed if he truly care for SK

This should have already happened if it was going to happen at all. They have all the satellite images they need to show exactly where each site they need to destroy is. The military has been getting a lot of articles out about all the new tech they have now. Something else is going on. If NK was THAT much of a threat, it would have been taken care of already.

HIGHEST STAKES GOOD COP BAD COP

It almost makes me want to shoot myself and get it over with when I think about how stupid Trump is- this is literally our negotiation strategy right now.

>Hideyoshi
Mah man! I love Hideyoshi, he's my favorite Japanese historical figure. All his anime are great and it was really impressive how he unified Japan into one nation-state. It's really too bad how he gets overshadowed by Nobunaga and Tokugawa.

Got to agree with the turk. He's right here.

post yfw trump bombs them, one nuke for each scoop.

>secretary of state says one thing
>President immediately undercuts him

Uh, what? Can our government get on the same page please? How is it at all helpful to suggest we're wasting our time by keeping a dialogue open with North Korea unless you're about to be them?

*Bomb them

the danger is Pakistan. not north Korea.

Pakistan is very unstable , gradually becoming more radicalized and one revolution away from a death cult that believes that one's life is best lived by dying for Allah to strike at the infidel...having a nuclear arsenal.

that is suicidal and insane.

then it will happen

OH shut up faggot shill. This is all for show. Of course he talks to them behind the scenes. Get your head out of your stank ass. FFS

you're hitting salt levels that shouldn't be possible.
>it was her turn
7 more years

I'm sure the Obama admin wasn't serious about regime change and little happened during his term for planning out something that ambitious. Such an op would be so ambitious that it would probably take years to get all the pieces together. It can't fail because that results in someone getting nuked.

In a way I think they would prefer that NKorea struck first with a nuke so they could obliterate their stupid country but a retaliation nuke would be awful for PR.

Does North Korea even pay attention to what he says on his twitter account?

Better than whatever the fuck Obama was doing for 8 years which I assume was passing the buck and/or purposely allowing NKorea to get nukes.

im sorry user that u have so many pussies in best korea hopefully after the war the libs rational will change

twitter.com/Eire_QC/status/914530754826264578

Can't everyone just chill the fuck down? I like both Koreas, please don''t nuke either Drumpf.

Chill Sun Hong,
Go fuck with your kpop girlfriend and go with her to have fried chicken after that
No... no sopa for you

please nuke both Trump

Isn't this just the speech they gave at the UN?

Obama admin doesn't count, at least to me because the past 8 years has been to quietly dismantle the US slowly.

I'm talking about Trump admin. I find it hard to believe it takes years to get it all planned out though. But I do agree that they would rather NK strike 1st. That's part of the reason Trump is so open about how he feels about Rocketman. to see if he can piss him off enough. I also think Kim is doing the same thing.

It would be a lot easier to handle NK if they hit us 1st.

Of Course. NK always makes a response to his tweets VERY soon after Trump makes them. IT's quiet funny watching the back & forth that happens in a busy week.

No. The speech at the UN was all about Trump. He didn't talk much about S. Korea like this one. Neat. And today is a usual day for them to do something. Monday morning, their time, Sunday early evening, US time.

>bogged down

Well, what if they don't? What if the military decides that it needs every last second it can steal, to destroy all the NK artillery pointing at Seoul as fast as possible, and an evac order would waste time and tip off the enemy too early?

Don't get your hopes up Kimchi, nothing will happen as usual.

What the fuck does any of this, except the very last sentence, have to do with the question you're purporting to answer?

Good thing then that Trump isn't a politician.

Good cop bad cop is only meant to work when the suspect is in captivity, and can't talk to anyone else. And the suspect is not supposed to be armed.

BRAVE LITTLE ROCKET MAN
YOU ARE A GOOD BOY
BRAVE LITTLE ROCKET MAN
LAND OF THE FREE
BRAVE LITTLE ROCKET MAN
YANKEE MAN GET OUT OF TOWN
YANKEE MAN GO HOME

I don't know man....I just can't see them doing that. I mean I get your point about it, but that really isn't a good reason to put military families at a VERY high risk of getting killed.

I guess I can't bring myself to see that happening because that would be REALLY fucked up. That is shit that if it went bad, can't be covered up. A LOT of families would be dead.

구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구구구단 오구오구????

He asked

>would you guys be ready to fuck up your northerners

I gave him the long answer, i.e. not really.

Even the right-wing types in the military and society generally are feeling pretty demoralized, who wants to fight for a self-loathing state like this one?

>Taegu
>nowhere near DMZ
Yeah, they can be shot down

Absolute madman. What did he mean by this?

>constant vacations
>golfs all the time
>not a waste of time

>korea threatens to nuke us
>korea gains the capability to nuke us
Trump: "negotiations are a waste of time!"