RIGHT WING TERRORISM

RIGHT WING TERRORISM

Is the biggest problem facing America today. White right wingers are responsible for more terror attacks on US soil than any other demographic.

youtube.com/watch?v=voDQpfYrk_Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HLZUqm_B38Q
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
heritage.org/terrorism/report/terror-trends-40-years-data-international-and-domestic-terrorism#_ftn3
fas.org/irp/world/para/left.pdf
voterportal.sos.la.gov/Home/Home?uid=4847199
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reservoir Dogs was a great movie

>blocking the woman.
FASCIST PATRIARCHY PIGS

TYT fans?

What are your thoughts on breakout star contribute Hasan Piker aka WokeBae?

September 11 attacks, Boston Marathon Bombing, Ft Hood, San Bernadino, Orlando, and Chattanooga. That's not even all but that's just off the top of my head. Muslims are about 1% of the U.S. population. Now for that same time period hit me back with Right Wing terrorist numbers and their percent of the population.

You should see a medical professional op, you might be retarded.

>Muslim blows up building
>not a terrosist attack guys, just an oppressed minority expressing himself in a country that hates him

>right winger punches antifa fag who is attacking him
>RAYGHT WUNG TURISM

>White right wingers are responsible for more terror attacks on US soil than any other demographic.
*minus all the islamic terror attacks that make me uncomfortable

It's actually a mixed bag.

Yes: more terror attacks in the USA have been committed by right-wing white people than any other group. That is a fact.

Muslim terrorists have caused the highest body count, mostly because 9-11 dwarfs the scope of other attacks.

Left-wing terror attacks have occasionally occurred, but rarely result in anyone dying.

also muslim terrorists can very much be defined as extreme right-wing

Yes, but not "right-wing white people," which is what I said.

:meme arrow: implying these statistics track skin color

Next to the obvious threats of National Security. aka muslim terrorists OP.

Nice try.

The perpetrators are known in almost every terror attack in US history, and considerable effort has been spent analyzing every single attacker. Yes: race is tracked in statistics on terrorism You can google "us terror attacks by race" if you'd like to see those statistics, which come from the DOJ and FBI.

thats racist and they're not racist agencies

How do you faggots just ignore that Islam is as leftist as Communism, but with Allah as Big Brother?

Arabs have the highest rate of mass murder and attempts

I'm with you on that.

By using facts.

Highest rate of mass-murder attempts? I'd be interested in the source you're relying on. Except that you're not relying on one because you made that up.

Look up I, hypocrite's video debunking this. Basically they don't count 9/11, they don't account for number if deaths, they don't account for PERCENT IF THE POPULATION, and even if we do have terrorists, why should we import more? That's retarded

Why his head is too small compared to his body?

youtu.be/HLZUqm_B38Q

It's always baffled me how liberals can rationalize extra scrutiny against muslims. When the amount of death and destruction that comes from a group of people that represent 1% of the total population, a travel ban should seem like a logical choice to save lives. Instead it's treated as systemic racism, nevermind how many lives it could save based on evidence.

That doesn't debunk it. White right-wingers have committed more incidents of terrorism. Muslim terrorists have killed more people.

Those are different metrics. Neither discounts the other. It is an evaluation of two different things.

Wow 1% of a population has as many attacks as like 45%. The 45% is the problem! Fucking retards

One is 1% of the population the other is like 45%. Guess the 45% is the problem! Let's import more of that 1% that does just as much terrorism!

Last time I checked 9/11 was considered terrorism.

>White right wingers are responsible for more terror attacks on US soil than any other demographic.
Source.

Well no: neither are the problem. The problem are the Saudis who aren't affected by the travel ban and were the perpetrators of 9-11 and who run Al Qaeda.

>Yes: more terror attacks in the USA have been committed by right-wing white people than any other group. That is a fact.
If it's a fact I'm sure you have a source that'll back it up, no?

Also: you can't remain logically consistent while arguing that the 1% is a problem that needs to be handled but that we should not be handling the problem of the 45%. If it is a problem worth solving, then it's worth solving and white-nationalist should receive the same scrutiny as the scrutiny you want to apply to Muslims.

I do. You can google "US terror attacks by race." If I pick one source you're just going to whine about it, but that google search will link you to Georgia University studies, the Heritage foundation studies, articles on politifact and plenty of other sources for the exact same information. So pick the one you prefer.

>If I pick one source you're just going to whine about it
An official one would be nice. Doesn't the FBI keep crime statistics?
Here's one that cites the FBI databank that shows that you are WRONG:
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

We can handle the 45% of the problem that is OUR PROBLEM. Instead of importing MORE Of THE 1% PROBLEM. You're so fucking stupid holy shit. And you think white nationalist don't get scrutinized? Fuck off idiot

> Democrat icon
> Links to the Young Turds
Like anyone is going to fall for the Armenian Genocide deniers.

How do you not understand? Of course 45% is a bigger problem than 1%. If you want to generalize and say it's all 1.6 billion Muslims who are responsible for terror for 1% then you should blame all white Christians for right wing terrorists like Timothy McVeigh or Dylan Roof.

Mass murders committed by less than a dozen

Vs

Thousands of shootings caused by thousands of people that the left claim are equal

That's not from the FBI, guy. That's from a website that has an unsourced sentence claiming it's from the fbi.

You're to retarded to debate. 45% of people committing as much crime as 1% if people. The 1% committed a VASTLY DISPROPORTIONATE Amount OF CRIME. you're such a brainlet

#notallrightwhitewingers

Hi Devon.
I didn't know you came here.
I see you are hiding that German flag.

Imagine you're in high school. There are two groups of bullies who are giving you trouble. One group has 5 guy and 1 who has beat you up 10 times this year. The other group has 100 guys and 5 who have beat you up 30 times.

Which group is more of a concern?

user, why don't you just back up your claim? It's a weird thing to proclaim something as fact and then weasel yourself out of the necessary legwork.
That heritage foundation you mentioned does neither account for race nor political leaning in their data, heritage.org/terrorism/report/terror-trends-40-years-data-international-and-domestic-terrorism#_ftn3 so where do you get your facts from, user?

Good. Expect more.

The dude beating up 10 people. If you remove that ONE GUY. Then HALF if the crime goes away. Fucking idiot. It's easier to remove that one guy than the 5.

Your proportions are retarded I assumed they were right but why should I assume you're honest

What is per-capita? faggots?

>White man targeted and killed black men

Black people "randomly" kill whites everyday. 90% of these attacks are black on white.

They're actually pretty close up until the pulse nightclub shooting. That's pretty scary considering the number of white right wingers vs muslims in this country though. But hey, we should import more Muslims because that will reduce jihadist attacks somehow.

So it's smaller and easier to deal with? So you're saying it's not as much of a problem? Then you're conceding that right winger terror is a bigger problem, the entire point. Thanks for playing.

Nightclub shooter killed out of his own homophobia, not Islam though.

where do you think the homophobia came from?

Simply untrue.

To say this, you are either stupid, or a liar.

So which are you? Are you retarded, or are you dishonest?

>The world is the USA

Alt-right reading comprehension everyone

Search for Karl A. Seger . "Left-Wing Extremism: The Current Threat." Placed here as a .pdf: fas.org/irp/world/para/left.pdf
And you'll discover that 75% of US domestic terrorism is left-wing in nature.

So are you retarded or a liar? Judging from your response so far, I would say you are a liar.

Islamic terrorism should be grouped with right-wing terrorism. Islamic fundamentalists are right-wing like Christian fundamentalists are.

>Right wing terror is very common
>Only example is done by a democrat
voterportal.sos.la.gov/Home/Home?uid=4847199

They aren't terrorists - Exterminating leftist vermin like the rats and roaches that they are is a service to the White man.

>the 'I don't know how to put on a tie' crew

well actually most of the terrorist act committed since 2001 were from left wing groups (source: FBI).

Wait, has this been edited? This is fucking scary.