>this is what conservacucks expect regular people to do every day for not even a living wage

>>this is what conservacucks expect regular people to do every day for not even a living wage

What's your point?

All this for 19.50 an hour x 36 hours x 52 weeks = 36.5K

I could survive on that. Can you post link to job posting please?

>working for peanuts instead of waiting for people who don't hate you to get in elected office

>GIVE ME FREE SHIT I'M TOO LAZY TO WORK

Yikes.

>19.50/hr doing a brain dead job
What are you complaining about?

Bitch I used to manage a coffee shop for about $13.75 an hour and it was constant rush work, 9 hours a day

Almost $20 an hour to stand still and receive deliveries? Fuck off that's a plush job for most average people

>complaining about this job
confirmed middle class kid whose parents didn't care enough to make you something useful in college.
Commies get the bullet.

But this is the first time in over 20 years that a man who doesn't hate whites has been president.

Why is is that communists can't write a single sentence without making up their own words?

Also what precisely is your point here?

Amazon does not pay $19.50 for those positions. They pay $12.25. And middle management (process assistants) make not even another $2.

You also work 33 hours one week (3 days, 11 hours per day) and then 44 hours the next week (4 days, 11 hours per week). You get 4 hours of overtime automatically every 4 day week.

Source: I work at an Amazon Fulfillment Center

What type of sick fuck wrote this? The kind of enthusiasm they show in their writing is sadistic. A normal person would just write that this is a warehouse job.

Amazon has long since hit the 'too big to fail' category. They can do pretty much whatever they want and government will bail them out if they fuck it up.

>I work at an Amazon Fulfillment Center

cuck

>What type of sick fuck wrote this?

>liberals hate working

I'm shook.

Lol. I used to be a retard wrangler for 9/hr. I paid 400/month to sleep on the floor in an apartment in Austin. Still saved money. I suppose this is a troll, but being poor is easy as fuck.

I make a fraction of that. your point?

Do it right or get fired, dumb fuck.
Don't do the job right and see what happens. There's thousands of people who can replace you and if you fuck up even once with this, you can cry about no living wage instead of your current "barely" living wage.

Christ, I did one of those jobs for about 4 days. Most cancerous experience I ever had. 11 hours a day getting screamed at by GED losers and spics. Security was a couple uppity niggers that hassled me when I quit. Told him to get fucked and give me my stuff from my locker like a good boy.

I hate Amazon. I hope every fulfillment center burns to the ground with everyone inside it.

>I retardedly chose to work really hard for no money

>19.50 an hour

Nigger, that's a fortune. I earn $0.90 an hour.

$19.50 an hour for a full work week is about 40K a year, other than in trendy large cities or vacation spots in america that is a decent wage which is definitely reaching gainfully employed status.

Basically its not bad for delivering packages or sorting packages. Not bad at all...

Amazon also offers 1-2 overtime shifts a week, 10 hours each. Obviously libshits will say "reee overworking American work ethic is disgusting" but a red blooded conservative will take full advantage of that.

The corporate side is incredibly out of touch with the majority of employees in their company. It's one thing to make shit wages for a volume of work that increases the longer you work there, but to also be expected to love the shit you are eating and smile about it is quite another. I would probably be happy to show up at my job too if it paid well and consisted of telling other people to work harder.

Minimum wage = minimum effort.

It's not the employee's job to come to work happy and motivated. Sure, you can write that into their job description if you want and fire them when they inevitably fail, which they will - it won't work. It's your job, as the MANAGER, to manage their happiness and motivation - and thus their productivity.

Part of this is building teams with high relatedness, and part of this is not paying nor treating them like shit.

t. HR consultant

>Keep on trukin'
>Pump up kicks
>All hands on deck!
>!
>!
>stretching, safety tips, and yes... following the rules
>Associate
This sounds like the most annoying work environment ever

And why are americans so entitled? if you were born in (South) Africa a job like this would pay you (Adjusting approximately for living costs) $4 an hour

O fuck I messed up, its 36h a week, not a month right? then its $1/h

Since then I've changed jobs retard, that was just when I needed a quick buck at the time

hahah.. amazon offered my 70k/yr to be your boss as some "warehouse supervisor" naturally i turned them down because that's joke money but i thought it was worth a laugh

Like all lefty scum, he wants free shit.

Well that's more than I make.

Can also recieve wellfare though

>Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, why should I improve myself rather than artificially inflate the price of goods and services through my own laziness?!

Fuck off. (((Living wage))) fucks over the poor the most.

1) All prices increase.
2) The amount of jobs decreases.

fuck yes, time and a half at 19.50 for 10 hours is 29.25/hr almost 300 dollars.

Holy shit what a fucked up attitude

> instead of waiting for people who don't hate you to get in elected office

And who those people might be, hmmm?

Corporate culture breeds this kind of fake enthusiasm and smiles.

>There's thousands of people who can replace you
This is a major problem for workers in the modern era. Thanks, Feminism!

This.

>but to also be expected to love the shit you are eating and smile about it is quite another.

This shit is quite common and is enabled by cucks who will bend over for an idiot only because he is "a jahbgiver".

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIBS ME MONEY

remember to sage

If we weren't importing cheap slave labor driving down wages maybe we'd all be paid a living wage.
>democraps btfo forever
Hmmmm really maks ya tink