ReLife

Let's have a "why did they release 13 episodes on the same day?" thread.

No seriously why?

Best girl?
Best boy?

Streamfags are cancer.

The backgrounds are surprisingly nice.
That piano shit can fuck off though.

I heard that some legal streaming site let you buy access to all the episodes at once. Or something like that. Correct me if im wrong.

Fucking newfag, fuck off and kill yourself.

>site
I think it's just an app. The comico app. Momokuri was on it last season as well.
Otherwise, yes, that's correct.

I know it's just one show and there'll still be many others to post in, but I'm still sad that I just lost 12 weeks of discussion with Sup Forums.

I could understand downloading shows that you know you'll be rewatching later, but won't they just sit on your PC forever if its something that you won't be rewatching? I've downloaded a few shows, but I couldn't imagine myself downloading EVERY show I've ever watched. Deleting them wouldn't be hard but that would also kinda defeat the whole purpose of it. If you just use a website that has high quality streams and reliable translators, then you shouldn't have an issue at all. Or you can learn Japanese and just watch without any subs at all.

OP posted her. Best boy doesn't exist so far. Maybe one shows up later.

Cool.

You sound like a faggot.

>If you just use a website that has high quality streams
An oxymoron. Stop being retarded.

It's Studio Pablo user, of course the backgrounds will be great. In fact I expected more.

And just when I was thinking about getting done with my backlog, I'll be back in a few hours but since I don't think my first impression will change.
CHIZURU A BEST.

>later
hah

>high quality stream

What?

Are you not?

ded

So we can all fap to An-chan

small time
2TB and nearly full

hurray more shit posting

>It's Studio Pablo
Oh shit. I didn't know.
Yeah, they're not as noticably good as some of their other work.

Yeah, I'm only on episode 6 and I probably won't finish it today.

>That piano shit can fuck off though.
>doesn't like piano music
Literally lower than pleb tier.

It's not music. It's some dumb cat jumping on a keyboard.

You're just collecting for the sake of collecting. Who the fuck is actually going to watch Captain Earth twice?

I keep episodes in case I'll want to make screenshots of something that happened in an earlier episode.

>2014

>why backup anything?
>we already showed those film reels? throw them on the fire!
>whats that? the latest album already stopped selling? feed them all to the chickens
You're right user. Let's go and burn all those useless libraries to the ground too, I mean whose going to read books am I right?

granted I've deleted some stuff that's a very old pic
it was in my backlog at the time

Vanity.

Fuck off and stop talking about streamshit you faggots, it's neither welcome nor allowed on Sup Forums.

That was the most unsatisfying ending I have ever watched.

>EP13
>unexpected reveal
>10 minutes of show left
>First confession isn't heard by mc
>5+ chances to confess
>she literally falls into his arms
>multiple minutes of silence
>nothing

I'm raging like a thousand suns right now

Save me anons, this is the greatest disappointment of the season.

I think one thing we can all agree on is that Ann was the best girl

No that's not what I'm saying. I save shows as well, but I don't want to dirty my storage by putting Captain Earth on it.

To this day, I do not understand why this triggers people. Is weekly shitposting really that important to you?

Thought horriblesubs fucked up and named another batch with ReLife, why are all the chapters already released, I'm confused.

The Yakuza murdered the production team, their families released the anime to honor their memory.

Well you know, the source isn't finished.

It was alright, but it would have been much more enjoyable as a regular 13 week long thing. This is the sort of show that's definitely good enough to watch 20 minutes per week for the sake of Sup Forums """"discussion""""", but not good enough to marathon as a backlog show, which was essentially what I did.

This, there are shows not worth keeping. I also tend to keep my downloads but series like Asterisk go to the recycle bin the second after I finish watching them.

>"""x"""
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

"""""""""""""""Alright""""""""""""""", """""I""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""will""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

I love piano music. But this shit hardly qualifies as music. It's avant-garde trash. It might seriously be the worst OST an anime has ever received. I don't think it could be worse if I paid someone who had never played the piano before to try and annoy me as I watched the show with it's original BGM music ripped. It really is that fucking bad.

It's always the same bullshit excuse, the probability of a season 2 is zero and the source material will either go full Nisekoi with only filler to cash in or every reader loses interest within 3 months and the ending will be rushed.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Here's the thing: I don't know which shows I'll be rewatching later. Or how much later, for that matter. If I stream something and decide, say, 7 or 8 years later that I want to watch it again and it's no longer up for streaming, I can't watch it. "Oh, just download it then, in that case," you might say. Nice theory, but by then it's just as likely not to be found for downloading either. "Well, you could resort to buying at that point." Not everything sees a Western release, and even when it does, nothing stays in print forever. "Import the Japanese release in desperation?" Those go out of print too. None of this is hypothetical either; every one of those possibilities has bit me at least once.

But if I just download it to begin with? It's right there, whenever I might decide I want it. So some shows I might never get around to coming back to, big deal, storage is cheap.

its completely mood breaking, the timings bad, the music starts and stops randomly

Designs for girls are pretty cute.

>by then it's just as likely not to be found for downloading

I want stupid people to leave, just open an BBT or AB account and you'll never miss out on any show ever.

A what or what account?

He's pulling your leg, they aren't real things.

Newfags please leave.

>glasslip

WHY??

What a slut

Promoting their new app.

Big Bang Theory

Simple they released all the episodes at once to streamline the licensing process.

This has to be a bait

Fair enough. In any case, I don't believe for a second any claims of "never miss out on an show ever".

Fuck off, I've probably been here longer than you.

>"""____"""

Kill yourself cancer.

High quality relative to other streams, it might still be worse than DL quality but its still watchable, especially for shows like Relife where there ( as far as I've watched, episode 07,) have been no scenes that made me think "wow, this would've looked significantly better if I was watching it in a higher quality" because its a show a lot more focused on characters. Watching a heavy action show with rewatch value? Sure, download it. Watching something you'll probably never watch again, or something with little to no action worth viewing in high quality? Just save yourself some time and storage space and stream it.

Yeah, and the manga's already at 133 chapters and I bet you that there's still been zero progress about that. I should always remember to check how long the source material has been going before picking a show up.

>Just save yourself some time and storage space and stream it.
You literally save your neither of those things you fucking idiot. Do you know how a stream works? Here's a tip, it isn't fucking magic. It saves it to your computer and plays it in a shitty built in media player.

"""""""""Sure""""""""" """"thing""""", """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pal""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Bakemonogatari 2

>I've probably been here longer than you
>I don't believe for a second any claims of "never miss out on an show ever"
>doesn't know about other trackers
Stop lying.

There are some stream sites out there like Kiss that takes the HQ stuff from HB and posts it.

I know it's hard to believe but breathe.

Because they knew we had the whole day to watch it.

seeThat said I enjoyed Glassip for the first few episodes, then somehow it went full bullshit everywhere

FYI streaming is not welcome on Sup Forums and if you're a streamfag you should probably just kill yourself and fuck off back to MAL or reddit.

Press F to pay respects

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

Do you make your icon things yourself or do you get them from somewhere?

I would like to manage my hentai folder through custom icons

Wow, he really made you mad.

>There are some stream sites out there like Kiss that takes the HQ stuff from HB and posts it.
You have no idea how any of this works, please stop posting.

>That piano shit can fuck off though.
I like it, kinda gives off a peanuts vibe.

Regardless of what your favourite streaming site tells you, streaming by definition cannot be high quality because it's fucking flash.

I don't care how many different trackers you throw at the issue, some shows are going to slip through the cracks.

This is what happens when you give an anime elitist steroids.

was the semen not thick enough for you this morning, f/a/g?

Hello, spic.

In the end it comes down to this,only RAW BR rips are alowed

Yes, yes I do.

Stream sites that don't have direct licensing rights like CB or Funi, pick up anime either from IRC, AB, or HB and post them.

This show alone makes this summer great. Maybe we will never have a second animated season, but we will have the source.

Sup Forums is elitist. If you don't like it you're free to leave. You retards come in here and start sperging out like fucking autists with your dumb presumptions and shit opinions and taste and act like you've been here forever.

>doesn't know about some of the biggest weebtrackers

hownew.ru

Some years ago, there was a pack with tons of icons for a lot of series, anything not in the pack I made them myself like the Digimon and 009 ones there
Dunno if said pack is still around somehwere
And I haven't amde icons in liek 3 years, never got around installing PS again for that in this PC

Ok I understand now, what that user said about them overusing this stuff.

>Streaming by definition cannot be high quality because it's fucking flash.

Kiss doesn't use flash because it's easy to get Ddosed or DMCA'd to death doing so.

Not autistically cataloguing every tracker ever and being new are not the same thing.

bitrate starvation, 8 bit, yadayada

They also treat their anime like niggers and starve them of proper bitrate.

Big Black Tiddies and user Be fucking serious you can't actually not know what those are?

>If you don't like it you're free to leave. You retards come in here and start sperging out like fucking autists with your dumb presumptions and shit opinions and taste and act like you've been here forever.

I'm sorry I'm going to correct myself.

r/trueanime is elitist.

You're an autistic weeb in a board full of autistic weebs, only difference is you're an autistic weeb on cocaine.

Bye.

That I really don't care about not for some 5/10 anime.

I care about quality and consistency.

You're contradicting yourself.

>getting elitist over 20 minute long mongolian motion picture television shows primarily aimed at children and teenagers

actually sad as fuck

Goodjob derailing this into a stream vs torrent thread faggot.
Studio most likely had very little faith in the popularity the show would receive in the 13 weeks of airing is what I think is the reason.