I've had enough of America. I am thinking of moving to a European country with my girlfriend...

I've had enough of America. I am thinking of moving to a European country with my girlfriend. All I ask for is a country, where I can have a freedom to be myself and a society respecting that.

UK and some other major European countries seem to be having problem concerning their national security, but I want to hear opinions about the safest and the most progressive country in the Europe, where people can be themselves.

PS: I am black and my girlfriend is white.

we don't want you on our continent you fucking nigger gtfo to africa shitskin

saged
If you're really black, move to berlin, we are trying to contain shitskins there until the great purge.

switzerland

I'd rather being away from people like you.

How are the immigration regulations of Switzerland? Is there any difference with the EU countries? It seems like a nice and rich place with low crime rate.

Go to Sweden and take your trap "girlfriend" with you.

dunno man. I heard France liked black people.

do you actually think we allow normal immigrants in Sweden?

Fuck off. You will be hated and skinned alive.
Also, Europe is currently in civil war and full of nazis.

I would have bet you guys liked them more.

I am unironically saving money and attempting to move to Poland. I'm also ethnically Polish and not a nigger, so I'm sorry I have to say you're not welcome in Europe.

Shitty bait
Saged

naa, looking at the statistics, you definitely like theme more.

The only place you need to go is Africa Negro

Sage

I wonder why.

move to paris
great, progressive, mulitcultural cities

fuck off vvere full!!!

kek

Don't get too cocky, Sven. We'll see how it turns out for you in the next few years.

Saudi Arabia

-1 vote for hillary in 2020
You Dems sure are doing your part

Rather than moving to Europe, why don't you just kill yourself instead.

:)

city*

My fellow poles kinda make me cringe in disgust, you can come to poland, we're normal people, here's a story; My mom was born in the country side, standard conservative religious folk live there, and once, a black child moved there, and nobody has a problem with him, in poland it's "Don't bother me, I won't bother you" your skin colour really doesn't matter

Fuck off, nigger, we're full

Fuck off we're full.

Fuck off. We have problems with gypsies.
We don't need a nigger problem.

>PS: I am black and my girlfriend is white.
>that flag

Sage bait

No, we've enough niggers. A nigger burger is like the bottom of the pit. Fuck off.

>during 2015

>That flag
Are you aware that nazis killed about quarter of your country's population, and classified your people as sub-humans? How can you be so retarded? It is stockholm syndrome tier.

Puerto Rico is really progressive.

KYS
And GF too.
No one wants you.

Berlin is deprived of morality so that's probably a good place for people who don't want to be judged and where you can just "be yourself". And the economy's good.

Just know that if the Germans ever rise up, first place they're liberating is Berlin.

Turkey. They are part of "Europe". And while you're at it, convert to Islam and beat your white wife. She deserves it.

>Beat your white wife and convert to Islam.
I would never hit my girl, since I am not a gypsy like you. And I would rather living in Turkey instead of Gypsyland

Have you considered moving to Sweden? You and your gf will fit right in.

So your argument is, if you arent ethnically something european you cant go?

Fucking good. Liberal pussies would rather jump ship than fight for their country. Good riddance.

Fly to Turkey and then get a lifeboat to Greece. Then Germany will provide gibs

>killed about quarter of your country's population
Oy vey, you tell him! Poland was (((our))) state, and those damns Nazis killed 6 gorillion of us! Oy gevalt, never forget the shoah...

i think swinging from a oak tree is a more fit place to live for you

go to switzerland but they will never take your broke ass.