Why are faggots stupid?

I've literally never met or heard about a faggot that didn't talk about dicks 24/7.
Name a faggot that said some intelligent stuff and prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQ96oEwYrE8
youtube.com/watch?v=WOuBRMKtM1g&ab_channel=RobbingHoodUK
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wJLyhbo2Qag
youtube.com/watch?v=FBb5THJ8jOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alan Turning.

This guy doesn't even exist.

Pfft, please, everybody knows he was just making stumbling attempts to create Grindr.

Op

You probably have, but they usually don't tell you that they're fags so you wouldn't know.

No, I recognize a faggot when I see one.

Me.

Get ruined son.

>Alan Turning.
Wrong, faggot. He stole almost all his ideas from other people. He said he "didn't know" about Church's work that preceded his own. He was part of a team in Britain doing decryption and took all the credit for himself, which sycophantic fuckwits like you go along with obediently. He was a massive fraud who diddled underage boys and instead of cutting his dick off and throwing him in prison, they gave him some pills and told him to get back to work.
The best thing Turing ever did was kill himself.

>Church's Lambda Calculus -> functional programming
>Turing's Turing Machine -> imperative programming

Yes they are mathematically equivalent, but they are very different conceptually and developed into different things.

ty for not letting us down this morning, faggot.

Rob Halford

youtu.be/EQ96oEwYrE8

Bump

Tim Gunn is actually celibate. Neil Patrick Harris is monogamous and promotes monogamy. Also a huge chunk of Republican leadership is quietly gay. Go to a cpac conference if you don't believe.

“Hitler did nothing wrong.”
-Pewdiepie
Just proved you wrong fuqr

This pic shows truly how depraved the gays are

Pewdiepie isn't a faggot tho

i doubt u even have met an actual gay person since ur in ur basement 99 percent of the time

Rofl. You are completely wrong. those that worked with him talked about how everyone in the lab considered him in another league. You sound jelly. A huge chunk of mathematicians and physicists are gay. My senior year our physics class was about 50% gay. Its the combination of spatial reasoning from men and the verbal bonuses from effeminized areas of the brain that make us good at this type of thinking. I went to a top 20 and my impression is that this is common at highly ranked schools.

You're wrong since I have an active social life dumb faggot

Wrong faggot

Plato
Michelangelo
Leonardo Da Vinci

Douglas Murray /thread

Wrong, Michelangelo and Da Vinci weren't gay, that's just jewish propaganda

This is very true, based wog. Poofters indeed don't seem to be able to think of anything but dick. Their entire life and identity is based around faggot sex.

To be fair, straight guys would be on sex-apps just as much if women were as easy as fags.

I work with a closeted gay dude who wont stop cock-talk all fucking shift. Its incredibly irritating. Why do they flaunt this shit? Why are they so emboldened to act this way? I dont talk about tits and pussy all night so why can they talk about cock and ass like its fuck all? The guy came up to me and told me hes considering going for a man after his last bad bread up and im just like ''...dude, ive been with some terrible women but I would never consider failing my ancestors and riding pole. Cmon, man. Dont let her win''. And now he tells me about each and every woman he dates after his embarrassing comment. I just tell him to go to church every time he makes a cock comment just to freak him out.

Evidence?

Truest thing in the history of true things

He's only telling you this because he wants your asshole, Leaf. It won't ever stop until you give him a solid punch to the jaw.

I know this. Im not losing my job over this twink. The money is way too good.

Yes but they arent so your argument is invalid.

This was meant to be a reply to

>Turning

>I've literally never met or heard about a faggot that didn't talk about dicks 24/7.
You just want dick so bad that that's all you hear, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOuBRMKtM1g&ab_channel=RobbingHoodUK

David Starkey is life

Wrong, also I'm Italian and I speak better english than you

I can't help but notice that Turing's thing evolved into Pajeet-tier Java while Church's thing evolved into the languages that everyone with the freedom to choose in the last 10 years has chosen

>I'm gay and I'm athei-
Closed the video

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
Faggots are extremely mentally ill. It's simple: the most clear purpose behind every action any organism takes is propagation of one's own DNA. Faggots take the most basic drive of life and aim it up the pooper. They're the embodiment of Chaos.

don't be a faggot you fucking mongoloid I bet you'll be in total agreement with everything he says

have you ever had government clearance to work on gov projects? K.

Do you even realize that by showing your english is worse than OP's, who's Italian, unlike you who are a burger, you have proven you faggots are retarded?. Congratulations, you just played yourself, kek.

He literally called his male lover the little devil and out him all over the Sistine chapel ...

> (You)
>Wrong, also I'm Italian and I speak better english than you
Hey, you started the conversation about dicks. You're clearly the guido-fag.

I remember faggots from the 2000s when they acted like regular adults but friendlier. Then the gay pride movement took off and now they all believe fucking the opposite gender is something to be proud of.

Evidence of your own claims?
You can't just claim someone was outside the temporal norms without evidence. We shouldn't have to justify his conformity without your own evidence.

And you are the one who claimed that talking about gays who tend to talk 24/7 about dicks is gay. By saying that's not true you are practically saying "I'm a fag".

i liek benis :D

No one else was talking about dick until you brought it up, fag.

>You just want dick so bad that that's all you hear, faggot.

Wait, who's the one again who brought the "dicks" topic up, you fucking trannie queer?

>he can't stop mentioning dicks

lmao

Because being gay is a perversion. They are seriously messed up in the head, that's why. You will never meet a functional, normal gay person because none exist. Every gay I've ever come into contact with didn't have their life together and would always talk about partying and all that stuff.

Without fail.

>would always talk about partying

omg not partying! NOT PARTYING!

NAMBLA is older than that.

> (You)
>>You just want dick so bad that that's all you hear, faggot.
>Wait, who's the one again who brought the "dicks" topic up, you fucking trannie queer?
Still you, idiot guido-fag.

>he can't stop mentioning DICKS xddd

>No one else was talking about DICK until you brought it up, fag.
>Hey, you started the conversation about DICKS.
>You just want DICK so bad that that's all you hear, faggot.

In every single message you posted there's at least once the word "dick". You are the one who can't stop mentioning. That, combined to the fact you are claiming fags aren't retards, is just another proof about the fact you aren't anything but just another of those retarded mentally ill degenerates, kek.

i am a homosexual and i have show signs of high intellect such as being redpilled (something normies dont understand) and understand the subtle humor in the rick and morty show (something normies especially do not comprehend) as well as having written a thesis on neon genesis evangelion back in 10th grade

Partying as in going to gay orgies. Not like just hanging out with people in a garage.

One of the most successful business men I know is a fag, but he parties like a degenerate.

Partying is not indicative of success or lack thereof

>DICKS

lmao now he's put in in all caps!

the ride never ends

>That, combined to the fact you are claiming fags aren't retards

I made no such claim. Prove I did, guido-fag.

Yeah I can certainly see how others getting laid easily would trigger a poltard

(OP)

There are lots of gays who aren't sleazy attention seeking faggots. You just don't hear from / think about them because they're just average boring people.

Aww, look how he tries to frame an heterosexual of homosexuality in order to hide himself and not be lynched and terminated by the Sup Forumsice, kek.
So adorable.

Masturbating isn't sex.

>homosexuality

he's just can't help it! lmao

>the rick and morty show
Homosexuality confirmed

>You just want dick so bad that that's all you hear, faggot.

Translation: "That's not true, I'm a faggot and I don't talk about dicks 24/7, you are the faggot, not me, now pls Sup Forums lynch him I swear I'm not a fag"

They are disgusting faggots because male sexuality without the constraints of female sensuality is unrestrained. Therefore, male perversion knows know bounds. Watch the documentary "chemsex" for more on that... or just go to any gay club and compare lesbians (fat girls who can't get men and just like emotions from anyone they can get 'em from) with fags.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wJLyhbo2Qag

I am a faggot (I would also happily try sex with a woman too.But I have high demands for a woman)
I am a fag and I said atleast 1 intelligent thing (Or atleast I think it's intelligent)

"I a Zoo, the most powerful animals will always look like the beasts. That's why those who pretend to be the Zoo keepers always try to shut down the animal that roars the loudest."

-Because loud roars are harmful to your ears, we the zoo keepers, know what's good for you. Now give up your harmful opinion.

>want dick so bad

Ooooooooooh :^)

>I would also happily try sex with a woman

Filthy traitor.

Oh ikr!

> (You)
>Translation: "That's not true, I'm a faggot and I don't talk about dicks 24/7, you are the faggot, not me, now pls Sup Forums lynch him I swear I'm not a fag"

Stop projecting your faggotry onto everyone else, wop-fag.

>tfw your cover about being a fag got blown and so you keep pretending that the guido you are talking to is the real fag, desperately trying to frame him in order to not be lynched and terminated

Says the one who's trying to frame us guidos of faggotry in order to not be lynched and terminated by the Sup Forumsice after revealing to be fags, kek

>being a fag

straight (hahaha """"straight""""") from the horse's mouth

Don't worry, soon it'll be over. We are sending the Death Squads over your location, you rapefugees lover, kek

>implying

Nice strawman, Hans. How's that migrant dick taste? Have you swallowed your daily required loads of nigger cum?

>Have you swallowed your daily required loads of nigger cum?

Do I look like an American female to you?

lmao

>this is his first post that doesn't contain the word "dick"

lmao that's a first for you, well done!

>tfw gay
>literally want to bathe in a tub full of boy milk

Herro :^)

there isnt this one faggot. i had 2 in my highschool class. one openly flirted with me, it was funny but he knew his place. he was stereotipical gay. there was this other guy, you werent sure if he was gay and he would never talk about it or anything.

Are gays "too smart" to breed?

youtube.com/watch?v=FBb5THJ8jOQ

David Starkey

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

Not guidos in general. Just you.

>this is his first post that doesn't contain the word "dick"
>4 out of 10 posts contain that word, either to quote who's talking to or to make a point

I see you aren't really good at Maths. Now please go back to your gay lover, who's probably getting fucked in the meantime by 5 south african nigger "immigrants". It'd be a waste to not masturbate over it, you cuck, kek.

I'm not leaving canada

>dick

lmao he's at it again! he just can't stop thinking of dick!

>I'm not leaving canada

You should!

The only 2 faggots I know that contributed to society are..

1. Alan turing
2. Glen Greenwald (The only reporter to meet with Snowden and hear him out and he actually learned how to use Linux to communicate with him securely and meet him personally to hear his half of the story.)

Freddie Mercury(queen) was cool too because he wasn't a flaming homo persona.

If you didn't notice we are two here, me and the OP. And both have been accused of faggotry by you burger and by the immigrant-loving cuck. Very ironic.

No.

Arthur c Clark