Post your reaction to the last episode you saw

Post your reaction to the last episode you saw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTv1COUPhDo
youtu.be/4I63v7lmI6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>animation out of a PS1 cutscene
>white-washed Casca
>Puck slapstick
>skipped Lost Children and Black Swordsman arcs

>Berserk
The nips need another fucking bomb

>It was too large to be called a frying pan.
>Too big, too plastic, and too hollow sounding...

Reminded me more One Piece Unlimited World R on PS3.

It was painful to watch. New Berserk is the Sailor Moon Crystal of 2016.

>Berserk

What the fuck were they thinking

>Berserk
And i was actually looking forward to it. I thought, how bad could it be?

>Skipping lost children and The Count/Theresa arc.
Fuck this shit.

>berserk

>Berserk
youtube.com/watch?v=RTv1COUPhDo

Could be worse, really.

>how do I skip these cut scenes?

>hasnt seen the seasons newest meme show
What the fuck are you doing?

Am I the only one here did not care much about the CG things, but irritated by the fact that they skipped and cut too much?

As shown by the new Berserk

is this just a berserk reaction thread
>berserk

>berserk

> Ruruko 07

You might be the only one.. It is irritating how much was screwed with and cut but the CG makes it so hard to realize since it make your eyes bleed.

No, I can bear CG it isn't a real issue. But I was sitting there in utter disbelief about how fast it was going. I haven't read the manga in a while but I know how much was just glossed over. It wasn't even telling any type of story.

>[CLANG]

Of course it's beloved as hell and everyone wants to see it animated.

Then this abomination comes out.

>ReLIFE 13

No fucking way youve finished relife already

IGN helped me watch Berserk by warning me of the future triggering.

>Berserk

Is there some cringing meme going on, like on Re: Zero? Sorry grown up (mentally) so I can't relate to those things

My only real issues are this, guts shitty one liners, and how slow the combat feels. I wish that shit was fast paced and more gory. Fucking nips.

I can't stand the new animation choices, but I would have been able to overlook a lot if they had still maintained some solid pacing and atmosphere like the original Berserk.

But they finally got a whole season to work with and things are already on fast-forward mode.

Well sometimes in an adaption you have cut parts that are important even. But which parts can determine whether or not the adaption is good or not. I don't why the fuck a show adapting from a manga that hasn't ended yet would rush though, in fact I thought they would try to Stretch it out it even.
It wasn't as bad as the movie suddenly cutting from guts resisting being part of the hawk and then being loyal and interested in them. At least the 1997 show took a little bit of time to explain why gut cares about them 3 years later.

Oh, and i hate how their trying to tie in the current characters with the past chapters. I hate that faggot red haired kid, and im pretty sure i remember guts slicing a guy in half in the bar.

>skips Lost Children

>skips two arcs

>no one commenting on the god awful music
>i will continue to watch the berserk anime out of masochistic curiosity.

this

>they fucked it up
I couldn't be happier,tears of Berserk edgelords are what sustain me.

>that image
What have I done with my life?

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso ep 22

I'd post "vomitingGuts.gif" but I deleted that garbage as soon as it was over. Jesus motherfucking Christ, there are no words.

the music is fine. the shit that played during the tree demon fight was fucking terrible though

>yfw you enjoyed the new berserk episode

Browsing this board for way too long.

I don't remember this happening.

To be fair, only minor plot details were fleshed out in the Lost Children arc(Apostle's power, Guts increasing psychosis). Aside from a few thing, it was the least relevant arc in the story. Nothing about it was revisited.

Skipping The Black Swordsman arc was unforgivable though.

Probably spoilers for the new chapter.

no it is awful
it's very out of place, they have a susumu hirasawa track and only use it for previews of the next episode
they took tracks from the movie and added electric guitar to them to make them as unfitting as the rest of the soundtrack

>people on this very same image board tried to convince it would be a decent show

>Pirate arc
>2007
fuck really?

I'm going for more stuff like this

Cecilia, pls go. There are kotaku comments to delete.

There is just too much going on that's wrong, so if we whined about the whole thing in one post we'd have to off ourselves in depression.

By bitching about just one thing that was shit about it we distract ourselves from the whole product and repress our overwhelming desire to end our lives.

It's atrocious, it's Hollywood tier, loud guitar riffs and sudden silences punctuated by "orgasm moments" where the music just goes stupid and completely destroys the atmosphere.

>To be fair, only minor plot details were fleshed out in the Lost Children arc(Apostle's power, Guts increasing psychosis). Aside from a few thing, it was the least relevant arc in the story. Nothing about it was revisited.

First, it's one of the best and most emotional sections of the story. It sort of works as a stand alone storyline, but it does accomplish a few things.

It's the first time Guts unleashes the Hellhound. He hesitates killing Rosine a few times and decides to give into his hate and raw emotions.

Second, I bet you ANYTHING Jill is showing up in Falconia and will play a big role in the end of the story. Falconia is where everyone is showing up.

>the music is fine
Get some better taste.

>PSG 13

saved

Yes.

>Masou Gakuen HxH immediately after stopping halfway through Berserk

Not the same person.

Actually following the OP for a change.

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 22

>Hollywood tier
No it's not. It's garage band tier.

Just fuck my adaptation up

I actually really liked the music during the nightmare sequence.

That's about it.

Lost Children could be another movie or an OVA. I don't think Berserk will be popular enough to bother with it though.

Maybe we will get another shot at a berserk anime in another 20 years.

Is Berserk going to be the newest meme show? Already we have This is gotz, Clang, and rabbit face. We are only one episode in

I wonder how it feels for the people who started reading Berserk since the release of the first chapter

>Kotaku and IGN love Berserk
>Sup Forums hates it

ahaha fucking contrarian faggots

We've been through worse

Fair enough. It was a amazing storyline on it's own and it brought Post-Eclipse Guts new persona into the story better than any other arc.

It a shame it will most likely be forgotten in the next 5-10 years by secondaries.

>Look at me!
>Look at me dad, I'm like Jotaro! I'm Shonen now, father. And I can make Sexual Lobster's faces. Are you proud of me yet!

>Kotaku and IGN love Berserk
>Reddit, Mal, Sup Forums, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together hate Berserk

Reminder to all Berserk-fags that JoJo has a god-tier adaptation going on you could be watching instead

Can some millionaire nerd like Berserk and fund a proper adaption already?

>using the word nerd unironically
What decade is this?

aren't those shitty game bait sites?

I dropped this the moment they confirmed Lost Children was cut. You guys only have yourselves to blame for thinking this would be good.

youtu.be/4I63v7lmI6M

I had to watch this with the love of my life just to make sure it was not horrible and we could actually enjoy it with our other, more casunormie friends.

We were both disapointed, and fearful our other friends are going to like it.

The music is 50/50. The pace is fucked up beyond everything. They skipped so much stuff trying to cram as much as possible of the later crew it's not even funny. They're trying to make it accessible to the so called "casual otakus" that like Naruto and One Piece but want something more Edgy.

We were both left heartbroken. I don't have high hopes for it. Too much censoring/not doing gory stuff so they can reach a wider audience.

Guts should have never left the boat, since he left it there was a lot of hype created. The industry capitalised on it and is trying to milk our loved berserk.

Also, I'd like to point that the FEW, very very FEW sequences that aren't CGI actually do look good. Why did they had to ruin it so much? They are trying to copy as much as possible from the OVAs.

Hyouka 13, but yes, i watched Berserk before and i liked that WII anime

Two.Silver.
Also, banner gave me my reaction.

GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND GUTS AND

holy shit i saw this earlier and thought it was a random character. This can't be Casca. By the blood of Femto what have they done?

CAPOOTAN

Femto fucked Casca really hard she's pale now.

If it became a meme show that would be GLORIOUS

I mean yeah I love JoJo buts its like completely different from Berserk in terms of what kind of emotions its satisfies (I'm talking about the berserk manga here, obvs.)