Stratfor Pizza Meeting Commencing at 55 minutes past the hour

Get your tea ready guys

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/73m7f7/kim_kardashian_perfect_pizza_rod_image_discovered/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kim Kardashian Perfect Pizza Rod Image Discovered by Sup Forums from Poetry and Prose Book Signing

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/73m7f7/kim_kardashian_perfect_pizza_rod_image_discovered/

Fear not comrades, I'm not human.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html
I killed Osama Bin Ladin as the scapegoat from your dad's childhood for his and mine bombing the Pentagon and WTC's, believe me... I'm sure he has mentioned it to you and laughed

Gray aspires to be more fascist like Branden Lee Allen wishes he was more Indian when he takes mushrooms but doesn't know that they were from India who did that. Just, stupid motherfucking confused dead people. I would kick Gray's ass too

im 12 and what is this

Yeah wtf are you on about, faggot?

THE ULTIMATE CODE

A little something called...

The Pizza Gate

The best of times, the worst of times.

It takes a sage to stage this shit, you can't make it up

What's this esoteric autism, eh?

I'll bite

Nowwwwwwwwww

Any moar, David, you little faggot?

Hai Guys I run the UN

I have explanatory videos, when required.

Go back to Godlikeproductions you fucking wingnut. I can't stand you messiah complex niggers.

Lailah chooses a soul from the Garden of Eden and commands it to enter the embryo. Lailah watches over the development in the womb and shows the rewards and punishments available to the individual.

Then you would know I am a 2 times lottery winner and suffered very much for the good in my life. Now seek mental health counseling or GYS.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8

what's your point?

Don't plagarize me, artist.