HELP SPAIN

THE CATALAN POLICE FORCE HAS REFUSED TO ACT AS ORDERED BY SPAIN, AND HAS HELPED CATALANS PARTICIPATE IN AN ILLEGAL REFERENDUM.

WE ARE DOING A VOTING TO KICK OUT THE CATALONIAN POLICE FORCE FOREVER. HELP US SIGN! WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

>change.org/p/ministerio-del-interior-disoluciĆ³n-de-los-mossos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=kiDPdY5sQe8
youtube.com/watch?v=S_VJDluNHCE
youtube.com/watch?v=LmUDpA-JRZk
youtube.com/watch?v=6T8O5TnCBTw
youtu.be/kiDPdY5sQe8
youtube.com/watch?v=2WgRtCiS180
youtube.com/watch?v=lFkrEN3Fpis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with Catalan nationalism?

Kh*mmies

You have nobody but yourselves to blame for Western apathy, considering Mexico is your fault.

Do NOT be deceived by Catacucks!

They are hardcore Communist, left-wing nationalist and AGAINST White people! Their government is fully Zionist and is acting against White Spaniards (catalans included) living in Catalonia (forcing their displacement outside of Catalonia in order to create a leftist, Multicultural Republic).

>White man, SAGE Cucktalan Nazi Flag LARPers, they are Marxists in disguise! They are fighting against White people, IGNORE Cucktalan separatist threads! FUCK CATALUNYA!

Spain is mega retarded. I mean, it's a peaceful referendum and you send in the fucking army?

I hope Catalonia will deport all niggers and reclaim the rightful white man land. Spain shall burn with all the niggers

It's against the constitution, the losers of history cannot demand things to the winners.

Spanish POLICE VS Catalan Police

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=kiDPdY5sQe8

>WE ARE DOING A VOTING TO KICK OUT THE CATALONIAN POLICE FORCE FOREVER. HELP US SIGN! WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

Sounds a bit like a referendum to me.

Signed. Destroy those commie animals

>it's a peaceful referendum

It's against the constitution 98% of Catalans voted for. There's no fascism here, Catalans are Spaniards.

Except Asking the people we are paying to do their work, is not unconstitutional. Plus, this people earn 700e more than Guardia Civil for doing fuck all.

False equivalency.

>illegal
natural law is the higher law, Spain BTFO

>It's against the constitution
Just like Estonian independence wa against Soviet constitution. Be a little considerate you moor.

>We have to give a free piece of land to a bunch of cuckholds and respect that the people who sworn to defend the constitution and get paid by us, do not.
Get fucked, Jordi.

>muh constitution
fight for it then.

Enjoy your civil war.

I am, I am just waiting for Catakuks to do something retarded so I can join my brothers with tanks in Barcelona.

See you in the battlefield, Jordi. I am ready to die for my country, I hope you are too.

Join pol server to talk about Catalonia referendum and other happenings

6RvQDp - Discord Link

Join Voice Chat

I am not Catalan. I will enjoy Spaniards killing each other like any other hapening because you fucks did everything for this shit to go down as hard as it can. People this stupid deserve being balkanized.

Catalonia will continue to be Spanish, whether you like it or not.

HERE'S VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THE CATALAN POLICE FORCE GOING AGAINST THE GUARDIA CIVIL

>youtube.com/watch?v=S_VJDluNHCE

and spain will be muslim and german
great huh?

Thank you, user.

Not if a Civil War erupts, we make the Falange come back and we fuck up commies, marxists, hippies, muslims and catakuks.

Kek, fucking spaniards can't even into country

FOREIGN RETARDS IN SHOCK

"I REALLY DIDNT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN" -Absolutely nobody

MORE NEWS AFTER THE SIMPSONS

you are a retard if you believe that, you have more commies than catalonia, look at your elections
your whole army consist on south americans
your fertility rate is as low
your falange has not doing shit to stop niggers from crossing melilla border
your whole nationalism is keeping catalonia inside even though spain doesn't even have their own currency with american soldiers and taxes decided by berlin
those little girls singing cara el sol sing reaggeton and american hip hop and won't have more than one kid, maybe two dogs
you are going the way of the dodo, at least we fight for a future

None gives a shit, get raped by a muslim

seems okay to me.

You sure, you are not just buthurt because catalonia is one of the richer zones?

Nice autistic screeching, Jordi.

paid? as seen in reports they pay more than they receive back in services.

Catalonia should be indipendent nation because they speak a different language

They are open borders commies. Literally the most leftist region in Spain.

Join best server

Join Sup Forums server, need Slovenia bros

6RvQDp

funny, all i see on the news is autistic police from madrid hitting people. Is that unity? Or is that "you will unify peacfully, with force" kind of way.

Free catalonia, rudy-poo.

I am conflicted on Catalonia. I am generally in favour of independence movements but I like Spain and want to see it strong not divided. What should I think, Sup Forums?

Criminals disrespecting the law and the constitution are traitors to Spain, there's no such thing as ''pacifically protesting and going against police orders''.

When you refuse to comply, you cease to be pacific. This why niggers get shot in America, they fail to understand how the law works. Don't be a nigger.

and now calling them a nigger.

Funny, seems like youd better be doing your morning fajr and kill all spanish people to leave room for immigrants.

I love it, this solves the crisis, thanks spandos

Every single one of them should be fired. This is treason.

why dont you send a catalonian to kill all the clan except their little brother which will eventually avenge them?

claiming waifus

Catalans had the biggest protest asking the EU for refugees, and their current representant had ''volem acolligir'' as one of their key points. 160.000 Catalans went to the streets asking for Muslim cock.

Lmao.

then close them up and let them have it.

oh w8 you need the money from them.

QUICK, IS THERE ANY MUSIC THAT IS GOOD AS THIS youtube.com/watch?v=LmUDpA-JRZk REC ME

they wanted 10000, te number the spanish goberment said they would get
not all refugees are muslim

I hope you Spaniards succeed in this. If Catalonia becomes independent it will just be another leftie, muslim appeasing meme country like Belgium.

3dpd

>We have to give a free piece of land to commies instead of killing them and make them assimilate

Hahaha. They want independence? Pick up the weapons, Spain is not a candy store for hippies.

reply to me

you keep using that word like you think what it means.

Castillian-minus-last-sylabe is not a language. If I speak italian and remove the last sylabe or letter in every word you won't say I speak a different language. You will say I'm retarded.

Marry the one with blue eyes.
Fuck the one in the center.
Kill the one in the right.

I hope they can get a national referendum, I'll vote yes for their independence.

than what about france?

they don't speak 3/4 of letters they use in words.
Clearly that means they are retards, since you can have a million ways how to pronounce that.

So why are you hitting them? It won't matter anyway so why hit old people and girls in the face?

What word? Independence, or pick up the weapons?

Because I know what both mean, and I am more than ready to die in a civil war for my country.

heello

sheesh you are the anti-americans. Patriots in a way where you don't protect your country but kill AND protect your cuntry.

They are refusing to leave a government building when given the order to leave. What do you do when people refuse orders? You use legal violence against them, it's pretty simple.

Good luck trying to make me feel bad because a bunch of hippies and commies who seek to destroy my country got their heads bashed in, if I was a policeman I would be doing exactly the same thing.

RESPECT THE CONSTITUTION, OR GET FUCKED.

Time for Spanish Inquisition Dos

Right on but it sounds like you Spaniards don't know this is the jews. Do you go to jail for naming the jew in Spain?

Rape all three to death

hello

>corruption in politics
>no one gives a damn
>somebody wants to be independant
>those cocksucking traitors, kill them all

What do you want? More Spanish songs?

You don't understand. That's the way french pronounce. But it's their own language. Let me give you an example. I'll quote you.

>Clearly that means they are retards, since you can have a million ways how to pronounce that.

>Clear tha mea the ar reta, sin you can ha a milli ws ho to pronou th.

The second quote would be what "catalan" is to Spanish.

It's not a language. Just a dialect, if we're generous with the definition of "dialect". It would be more scientifically accurate to call it "idiotic castillian speaking"

is there aything as good as that , if so link me thanks

RESTORE THE ARAGON CROWN

I WANT TROUBLES 2: SOMBRERO BOOGALOO

>Do you go to jail for naming the jew in Spain?

Lol no, we had people chanting a falangist song Cara Al Sol in Madrid, the other day protesting against the Catalonian referendum (the political part of Franco).

>youtube.com/watch?v=6T8O5TnCBTw

Not sure pal, I think you are better off asking /bant/. I don't listen too a lot of Spanish music desu.

it's ok thanks for responding, Have a great day

>white
>spaniard

Elegir uno
Triar un.

right then, funny how this is one of the major arguments for independance, yet noone stated that it isnt a pure lango to tards like me

No problem, good luck.

Because that's what gets votes from the rest of Spain.
The ruling party is basically abandoning all pretense of ever being voted in Catalonia for decades to come in exchange of being voted en masse in the other regions, that hate Catalans with passion.

kys you nonevolved monkey

I love you Spain

VIVA ESPANA

and yet every nation the US has fucked up wants gibs
The losers just leech until they can fight again
Lay all your enemies before you
Suffer them not to live

You people completely jumped the shark and have no idea how bad this display of autism makes you look internationally.

We've been having the same problem with Quebec for 50 years. We just let them do a referendum every once in a while, separatists inevitably lose, and everything goes back to normal.

Support for Catalan separatism is below 40%, they would lose in a fair referendum. You are only strengthening this support by preventing the referendum.

The difference is, by the constitution we can simply go into Catalonia and take control of their goverment and their police force (or disband it).

Voting for indepenence is against the constitution, unless all Spaniards vote for it, and guess what? Only in Catalonia do Spaniards want Catalonia to become independent.

They'll never leave. they are here forever.

youtu.be/kiDPdY5sQe8

I read somewhere that Soros supports catalonia independence

>Spain is pol
>Catalonia is newfags

lol, i "signed" it too fingolian brother
you can call me "based" now too communist spain!

based constitution spain

this is the guy who said EU isnt communist
lmao

clear honeypot

I wouldn't be surprised, Soros grows by creating instability so he can manipulate the economy and benefit however he wishes. He feeds off chaos.

>There's no fascism here
but there should be!!

Retarded Spaniard manlets who have no clue how law works.

Anyone who supports catacommies should be hanged.
Spaniards are our guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=2WgRtCiS180

eternal anglo checking in

/signed

why? cuckatonians are a threat to the uk as it will embolden scotland

pshh tough luck kid

You want another Civil War?

>if you dont recognize the communists illegal demands they win
>yeah let the jihadi invaders vote for a seperatist islamic state too
>t. Canacuck

I do.
-

We have been too lenient with Catalonians, a civil war is an opportunity to fix things from the root of the problem.

There'll be no Independent Catalonia without a civil war.

*Anyone who supports spancucks should be hanged.
Catalans are our guys.

The Scotcucks have already started their plastic Cuckalonia support campaign. Theyre a match made in cuckland.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFkrEN3Fpis

based generation z

I say LET DE BIBBLE DECIDE!