Little reminder that this bloodthirsty, psychopathic monster has represented your opinions...

Little reminder that this bloodthirsty, psychopathic monster has represented your opinions. It is no coincidence that right-wing opinionists tend to brutally kill innocent people. He was a stupid, narcissistic fascist, just like you. In fact, all shooters are representatives of racism, sexism, Islamophobia, or other inhuman opinions. I wouldn't be surprised if the next Eric Harris or Elliot Rodger will read this. Let me tell you, you're an unworthy piece of crap that doesn't matter. Deal with it.
How can you all be able to write such a miserable nonsense all day long? I really hope that you don't believe it all by yourselves and that this is just a sick kind of humor. This website should simply be closed. Only hate, violence and brutality are spread here. What would your parents think if they saw what you write here? You disgust me, your parents and 99% of humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgFkKvYR2mM&index=56&list=PLWEq6pjVW9uIT7t9VTbQNRCb-w40Zml8S
youtube.com/watch?v=L51hsaq_PYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHILL THREAD
>SAGE OR POST REDPILLS

If you read the posts here instead of believing what others have to say about ths place, you would realize your thread is one of the most hateful things on this board.

Reminder that most mass shooters are registered democrats

You're not able to reason like an adult? What a surprise. Typical example of a logic-resistant idiot. I really pity you. Having such a limited horizon must be cruel.

>all shooters?
Excuse me, ma'am, I'm 36. My kids are outside playing right now if you want to speak with them.

My parents would tell you to kys, then we'd all dance around your limp pale body

youtube.com/watch?v=lgFkKvYR2mM&index=56&list=PLWEq6pjVW9uIT7t9VTbQNRCb-w40Zml8S

I read what it says on this board. Brief summary: Racism, Trans- Islam and homophobia, sexism, nationalism, anti-Semitism, fascism, heteronormative tendencies and other nonsense. I don't see how I can respond to hate with kindness. I speak to you as the despicable creatures you are.

>OP focused on Harris and not (((Dylan
Klebold)))

>At the family home, the Klebolds also observed some rituals in keeping with Klebold's maternal grandfather's Jewish heritage.[8][10]

Facts? Of course you don't have it. Well, I don't suppose there's any way to prove your bullshit. The Democrats are a bastion of humanity surrounded by this repugnant and despicable hatred.

what are u talking about
teenage shooters are the coolest kids

Reminder the greatest mass murders in human history were communists. 100 million, folks.

Is this a larp thread?

>inhuman opinions
stopped reading right there
nothing is more human than killing

>not having racially woke parents
>not having parents more racist than you are
1/10 apply yourself

So did you just come here to give everyone a good talking to?

>but what about Emmet Till
>APOLOGIZE

Spend some more time here and you will come to realize you are the hateful one. And probably a close minded liberal nut job. in case you missed it this is the politically incorrect section. You sound like a fascist for saying this one section of free speech should be closed. Now fuck of nufag

You are not worthy of the human species. Thousands of years of evolution have led to something like you? Evolution really does not always mean progress.
Sure. However. You belong in a mental institution. What happened to you thinking such things? What did they do to you?
Only for sick psychopaths. Humanity has evolved. Today's modern society has no place for barbarism.

The right to free opinion does not apply to right-wing fascists. Allow them to speak today, they'll kill millions of people tomorrow. Fascism? Never again!

Yeah Eric Harris was based as fuck. Killed a bunch of animals, so what?

Your a fuckin faggot and I looked forward to the day when myself or my ancestors put you in a concentration camp and work you until you starve to death. KyS faggot

Klebold was just a dumb nerd. Eric Harris was the brains.

How about this:
Your made up description of me is wrong and your feelings aren't arguments.

Communists fall under this ban too then?

pretty cute desu

You sound like you're at the beginning stages of becoming an active shooter.

He killed people. Youths, innocent people who had their lives ahead of them. How can you be so disrespectful to them and their relatives? That's just really sad.
Wow, a Nazi threatens me with death. How surprising. People like you are the reason why censorship has to be considered on the Internet. Your hatred and contempt for humanity must not be allowed to spread.

Citation needed

Communism never killed a man. Only fascists posing as such. Stalin was not a communist but a fascist in the guise of communism. There is therefore no reason to take action against communism.

ok kike dick, you're first into the gas chamber, don't kid yourself.

And you sound like an ordinary maniac. How dare you insinuate such a thing to an advocate of humanity?

>Stalin wasn't a communist

those were the antifa kids of the later 90's.

sage

Exactly. He was a fascist. Glad you understood.

So when Jews tell you to kill then it's ok to be racists i guess, just don't kill that 1 nigger guy in school who was 1 year ago in war area where you could kill million of them.

Jews never tell anyone to kill anyone. These are only people who want to live out their religion in peace and quiet. Why do you hate these people so much?

Communism never killed? Clearly you are an idiot who chuggs the propaganda on a daily basis. You are arguing for censorship and hate speech rules just like the eurofags. Bill Maher can go on cable and say whatever he wants and you liberal jugheads eat it up. But if its something you don't like you screech like an incomprehensible idiot. And you will never hold yourself aƧcountable for your own hypocrisy. Now calm down and take another Motrin bitch.

Guilt by association is a fallacy

Read it you brainwashed faggot

Have Europeans elected a fascist like Trump to power? No? Probably because that's where hate is being tackled. I'm not influenced by propaganda. I don't think that the free democratic press is part of a world conspiracy. There's just no reason for that. If you look at the facts, you'll come to the same conclusion as me. I'm completely calm. You, on the other hand, appear to me to be capable of doing things that 99% of people would not be able to do. I hope you get back on the right track.

Excuse my antisemitism of truth.

saged

Uh-huh. Because they called themselves communists, they were communists? Doesn't really sound logical, don't you think?
You don't believe that yourself.

You're not even trying anymore. Thank god these troll threads always turn into redpill threads.

>classic shill response

Anti-whites should be given a taste of their own medicine in the same way as video related. Round them up and exterminate them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=L51hsaq_PYo